Honeyed Pasture The end of an empire
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
All Welcome 
[table width=80%][tr][td]She had lost everything. There was no going about it; all she had once loved and treasured was gone. Her first son, her love and the pack she had fought for to keep it alive. She felt hopeless and defeated; emotions from her past that she had thought she had abandoned once she had joined Saltwinter. But nothing was more wrong; the emotions now poured out of her like a waterfall and with every step her heart grew heavier. Her little boy... Her wave - dewdrop and butterfly crusher... How could she have lost him?! It simply wasn't fair... none of this was! Life played cruel games and she wished no part in it.

She had lingered about Neverwinter Forest in hope that Arrille would return by himself, but as the days dragged on her hopes disappeared into the night. And so, she went to the one place she loved; the one place that had cared for her ever since she was a wee babe. She needed to get to the sea.[/tr][/td][/table]
"I simply... Don't remember."
Chocolate Temptress™
29 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
More and more of Great Bear Wilderness, Tina found herself in love with this place. First off, there was hella food, and she didn't have to do much but admire the beauty. Her and her little Anubis were doing pretty good on their own, making it through the main portion of Teekon, but she cut him some slack, as it was alot of work to take care of a girl like her. After she said she was gonna go huntin', she saw the visible bout of relif and happiness fly though that Egytian boy, and he flopped back on the den covers they had, dark handsome face slippin back into that sweet scent of them both atop the hide of deer. Everything was all good in their hood.

But the coy girl didn't say what she was goin' huntin for. And yea, she may be keepin' secrets from her man, but hell, secrets were her best friends! It's not like she had any real ones.

So off she sashed, mocha choco coat rufflin' in that oh so sweet wind that whispered sweet nothings in her fur. As she always was, Tinashe was gorgeous in ths weather, but she preferred summer. Heat got her feeling even better, her desires to just lay back in the sun and take in them rays was peaked, and she would be nothing but a treat for any who came to look at her. Just a few months, baby. She would be queen of it all. Well, the way Nu made her feel was already royal, as he tended to any and every need a girl could have. Food, water, love, affection, even going so far as to keep calling her some name of some goddess that apparently was over fertility, beauty and some other stuff he narrated on. Made her feel good inside. Sweet guy he was.

As she was so caught up in her thoughts about her new bae, she remaned oblivious to the white wolf until she was near right up on her. Hazels snapped back to reality though, and just as she got close, Tina barked over, "Heya girl, what's up?"
Her nose told her what she needed through basics. Seemed this gal wasn't with anyone, and was just a single as single got. Tina wondered why such a cute chick would be all alone, especially right here. Regardless, she still greeted the femme as if they had been long time friends.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[table width=80%][tr][td]She had noticed the stranger before she noticed her - a nice greeting was thrown her way, but Ondine didn't feel like being all happy-peppy with the long-lashed, chocolate coloured female. Had her aura not betrayed her mood? She was a sombre white cloud in a sky of grey and, honestly, she just wanted to go to the sea. It had been her beginning, her reunion and now it would be her ending place. She let out a sigh and kept dragging her manly frame sea-wards.[/tr][/td][/table] 
Chocolate Temptress™
29 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
The mocha babe watched the girl turn and heave her sad ass right on away from her, automatically scuffing her pride. She would normally be vexed at this, but today was a good day, and this brooding broad wasn't gonna piss on her sunshine. Maybe the chick was just having a bad day? Maybe she needed a hug, or somethin'.

Switching up to the retreating girl, Tina threw a hint of concern in her dulcets, not really acting all that stranger-y.

"Wassup, girl? Who did it? Tell me, and I'll beat they ass fo you."

Mentally, Tina busted out laughing at her attempts at friendly. She wasn't good at it, and the catty girl had no problem admitting it, but it had better just be to herself. She'd be damned if the world knew a single weakness of hers.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[table width=80%][tr][td]Ondine halted, closing her mismatched eyes as she let out a sigh of exhaustion more than irritation. She had not expected to be so burnt up after everything, nor had she ever thought of herself as uninviting to a by-passing stranger. Everything had been turned upside-down and she simply didn't know how to deal with it.

It was me, but please don't beat my scrawny ass - don't wanna waste your time. She answered honestly, starting her slow and sad wandering about again.[/tr][/td][/table]
Chocolate Temptress™
29 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Tina had that nice gleam in those hazel jewels of hers, but hearing the words of the whitie made her slow her train of playfulness. Something must have seriously gotten this girl down, as she was really tampering with the mocha's own high. One side of her wanted to just flick a tail, say 'fuck it' and leave the emo chick, but she was trying to be good today. Atleast she wasnted to believe she was.

"What's wrong, girl? What happened?"

The choco beauty slipped in closer to the ivory babe, seriously curious as to what had made a chick this damn depressed. She wished a bitch would try and ruin her smile. But what to do if it all really was your fault? To such a question, the hottie didn't have an answer to.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her brow furrowed further - loneliness and grief morphing into a strange rage that was a pathetic display of being unwell. This other woman did not hold the cure, nor did she have a reason to become the siren's mental doctor. Why the long-lashed female was even bothering her in the first place was an extraordinary mystery that Ondine simply couldn't figure out.

It's none of your business! She snapped, not feeling comfortable with the approach of the other. Even if she befriended the stranger, it wouldn't make a difference. All she had once cared for disappeared with time, and so would this woman.