Fairspell Meadow mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Private 
for @Bane <333333333333

[table width=75%][tr][td]
She could feel the restlessness of all that lived within Blackfeather Woods as the change in leadership commenced, and so does she smile a genuine smile. They believed her to be the worst in the history of the dark woods to carry the title, but she had nothing on the mess Atshen was sure to create. It was by her calculation that it would only be a matter for time before Astrid realised her brother did not work for her anymore, not after the revelation of all that Nemesis was willing to give him. He was his mother's son, and before all he would put his own desires. In that context, Nemesis was content with coming second place. But Astrid and her own agenda did not even make top three, and all was to be made clear in due time. It was only a plus that Damien woud now have to take up his quarrels with her son now; she was no longer resonsible for the upkeep of the Dark Woods and those inside, and thus she was set free. It gave her time to think about what she did not have, and only one being came to mind. The palid man who had come digging for information and had left with her interest. Never before had she felt such a curiosity to know who someone was than that of the scarred northener, and she was desperate to know more. And so, she howls, making sure she is far enough away to meet in secret; that is, if he even meets her call. She does not know why she calls, and if he asks, she will not have an answer. Her presence alone and her passing scent of a heat mere hours gone is enough to draw him in, or so she believes.
[/td][/tr][/table]
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

For now the northern beast has come back empty-handed, but his trip outside of the Teekon Wilds to amass an entourage had not been fruitless. There were already a few names in his roster, names that he was sure would make an impact aligned with his necessities in the wilderness once they arrived, and Bane had offered rewards that only a fool would turn down. For now he was patient, accompanied by his pupil Bane set trail back to his chosen land to await his followers' arrival, making it a priority to stop by Blackfeather Woods once again to pay a well desired visit to the midnight maiden and see what else he could get out from her.

But as though his mind had been read through by an oracle Bane didn't even get a chance to arrive to the dark forest to get what he wanted. She was calling for him, not even from Blackfeather Woods, but far enough from its borders so that her voice calling for him wasn't heard. Not only was her voice calling, though. Her whole body was a whirl of hormones, perfuming her surroundings with enticing aromas that Bane simply had no defenses against. The wraith instructed his pupil to stay back before delving deeper into the meadow, ensuring himself some privacy with the dark sylph in light of the seemingly lucky setting.

Can't get enough of me, can you? his voice rumbles, those deep, warm baritones rolling through the cold night as an ensnaring embrace. His pelt highlights his entrance like a reflector. Bane is unable to hide his presence as much as he's unable to conceal the effect of her flowering pheromones in his behavior.

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Eventually, the combination of her scent and her call draws him forth, and her shoulders relax. The pale figure glides towards her but halts, and she makes her own way forth, closing a gap between them but not so much that she infringes upon whatever dignity she can have in his presence. When he poses the inquiry that makes the heat of her cheeks inflame, she tenses momentarily before relaxing once more, unbothered by his suggestive tone and almost humiliating words. She sighs, content if not flamboyant of the fact; denial was for the weak and she did not care enough to lie. "I must admit, I cannot," Her head tilts, but her expression says nothing of embarassment. On the contrary, in fact. It is with justified reason that she seeks him out; or, reason enough. "I just can't seem to figure out who you are. I'm not used to that," More and more does she admit things that she does not admit to herself, but realizes that she recieves nothing in return. She speaks to a stranger who clearly wants something of her, something she is not willing to give, but speaks fondly with very little reward. It is uncharacteristic, and she does not like it. But she cannot help herself. With slight exasperation does she  "I do not even know your name," The fact dawns upon her, and her nose juts forward, meeting his eyes with a certian amused suspicion laced within. He does not know her's, but she is not the one who showed up on her door; she demands things as he worms for information. It is a toxic duo, but it works in an odd way that she will eventually come to know, moves more smoothly than her and the man who fathered her children.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

An extra second of thought would have driven Bane to believe that the night sylph had nefarious reasons behind her call. It was suspicious, from end to end, but Bane was not a cautious wolf. His eyes sought out her curves, drinking the intoxicant shapes and textures without restraint and allowing the scent to drive his actions.

Closer prowls the wraith as her voice, it's sweetness enhanced by nature's tricks, fill the air around him. He stops just inches away from her, invading her space, knowing how much she hates desiring it. My name? he grins, aware of the endless possible reactions she could have to him revealing his identity. 'Bane Blackfeather' he told himself in thoughts, but his lips wanted to deceive. As much as I am dying to know your name as well, I don't want to ruin my enigmatic image... So far it's kept you coming back for more... he says, slowly morphing his baritones into a whisper that only she could hear.

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
He speaks, grinning with a devious smile that follows after distant eyes roam her figure; igniting a feeling she had not felt in some while. However, she is no fool. She does not let these emotions cloud the depth of his deciet, for a man like him could only ever want what his self-admiration demands, and that is not her. No matter how much she wishes is was. With a roll of her eyes does she retort, "You flatter yourself too much." But despite her words, it is mutually apparent to both of them that she talks in denial, this time, far too unwilling to help inflate his ego. However, she still wants to know, and though it plays right into his hands, she is willing to expose herself for the sake of the game.. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Her brow quirks, leaning alarmingly closer. Its a tempting whisper, but she draws back eventually, offering the only piece of information she is willing to give. "Nemesis," And she awaits his reaction; the reaction that will dictate whether she'd be willing to offer more. Her fidelity to Blackfeather woods is wavering, and she very much doubts his interest lied in malicious intent, moreso, curiosity.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Bane laughs charmingly at her reaction, thinking of how obvious it was that she simply could not resist much longer and, perhaps, proving her point right. He metaphorically felt his hand wrap around her like a bird's cage, and she was defenseless to his guns. Or perhaps she was not. Leaning closer to him, the deadly nightshade makes her move, purring the terms to an agreement that Bane himself had honestly considered already. And then with a single word she seals the pact, and Bane's smile resurfaces. Dangerous name for a dangerous woman, I suppose? he chuckles, Very well... then leans into her himself to whisper the words he fears will turn everything around. I am Bane Blackfeather his voice is coarse, passionate; the pleasure he senses by saying his own name is evident, and he passes that feeling on with a daring lick behind her ear.

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
He leans to close, daring with a movement that she will not allow him to make. In the instant that it takes him to dart his tounge out does she snap, turning around to grasp any part of the side of his face that she can in her teeth. It is an instinct, and it is to prove a point; her nature was even more coniving than her name. With a glutteral snarl does she release, tearing her jaw away from where it has landed and settling in a manner that shows she will not hesitate to do so again. "Don't push it," She snarls in a hiss-like warning, before dropping the tone altogether as the name clicks within her mind. After moments does she voice her query, sporting a furrowed brow and narrowed optics in her suspicion. "What do you mean, Blackfeather?" She had never known of Meldresi's absentee mate, nor of the whereabout's of Damien's father. She had never cared. Or so, she refused to see the likeness between her mortal frenemy and the object of her increasing curiosity and perhaps, affection, despite the signs that they were realitively one in the same person [lolololol]. Nevertheless, it is the origin of the particular name that strikes her awareness, for as new as the seductive being that stood before her was in her life, his name had been her redemption once upon a time. And by technicality, it still was, as she had shed her old in alliegence to the forest when she still had it's obidience. He was a ghost, truly, and in an instant, she is unable to assess how she feels about that/
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

With a snap, one that comes dangerously close to his eyes, does the enchanting night sylph reveal that she's been a deadly siren all along. Bane pulls away, growling in chorus, his voice a mixture aggressive defense and lustful pleasure that sends a shock-wave down his core. He likes it, he likes it a lot and it shows in his widened smile as he licks his lips right where the siren's daggers had scraped.

And he stood there, awaiting the reaction that would send everything crumbling back down to the very nothing from which it had all started. His eyes, fervent seekers of disapproval, could not break their focus on the dark one, expectant of her dismay. But none of those things came, none in the moment where Bane was most sure they would. A question surges instead, one that Bane didn't know he would be so prepared to reply. It means I used to be you, he says with a sly smile, gesturing with his snout to Nemesis' dark mark suggestively and looking back up to find confusion in her winter eyes.

But it all makes sense.

Nemesis finds in Bane something that Blackfeather Woods was unable to provide, an energy that she does not know where else to get, and like her, Bane himself had found his improvised departure to be more thrilling and energizing than his permanence in the Dark Brotherhood had ever brought him.

Today Bane Blackfeather is free.