Otter Creek Conflict at Night
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
[Image: Rain-in-the-Dark-rain-23336657-435-327.gif]
@Rayder

As blood and rain trickled on his now wet and massive white body, he was strolling past the night, he watched as everyone was asleep. Taking guard over the territory was as boring as it sounded. He looked around, seeing the white and full moon. He sat down, in a bad mood from the surgery. He still was so confused about things, perhaps it was Baraaskar, once again messing with him. Or maybe the rain, disturbing his thoughts by rain drops.

His tail sweeped the floor, he remembered what he had to do: Find a trade, warrior or hunter or what it would be. He could not demonstrate his fighting skills, as there were no wolves lower than Alpha that were mighty enough to spar against him. Atleast none that he knew of. As the thought occurred, he thought about going out for a kill. The pack needed food anyway, but something was holding him back.
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder is lookin' for a fight apparently :P

Many of the wolves he was running into today were pure white, like that of his father. He despised it. So when he had started to return back to the pack lands and saw another of the silver coat, Rayder growled out of frustration. The male didn't have the blue eyes of his parent, but it didn't matter. Not only was his pelt something to hate, it was also stained with blood and wounds, making Rayder even more on guard. By scent, he realized that it was another pack mate. But he was tired, and his temper was short.

Rayder walked up to the male briskly, tail flicking up in an act of dominance. No one was around to see, so he had nothing to worry about. By the large looks of the other, he had a feeling he wouldn't be the type to go and snitch, and even if he was -- the stranger lacked proof. "You're sticking out like a sore paw, what's wrong with you?" The Kappa questioned immediately, tone demanding and snappy.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
At the slender figure's response, he replied immediately with a bark. "Is that how you respond to the men and women in higher position than you?" His voice low, starting to become a growl. He was in no such need to be polite, as it was not part of the order he was given. He set aside the question of his problem, in no need to tell his life story. Instead of averting his gaze to be polite, he looked away just for he had no interest in the wolf.

His mouth tasted like blood, which was normal after the operation. He looked once more at the wolf, and back away. Would the Kappa stay there, and stilll be annoying if he answered? He decided to answer just to send the wolf off. "Did you ever meet a bear, wolf?" He responded. "Answer me" he said once again, now more of a command for an answer than a metaphorical question. He raised himself off the ground, bigger than the sleek figure, now looking down at him. He did not know why the mood of his question changed so dramatically in his head. But it was for sure as hell serious now, his eyes staring down the male wolf. It better learn its position. [b]"Answer me!"/b] He snarled, awaiting a response.
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
He had hoped that the stranger wouldn't notice that he was a lower rank, but by his reply it was apparent that he did. This made Rayder falter, but only for a split second, regaining his footing in the conversation. "We're still in the same tier. Almost equals. Which means I don't have to respect you like I would an alpha." The male puffed his chest out a bit, feeling proud about his quick recovery in what was turning into an argument, so quickly too.

Irritated by the nonsense question, he gave a frown full of fangs. "I see a particularly idiotic bear right in front of me." He quipped, voice dripping with venom and annoyance. Oh, he wished the other was as small as a rabbit, for he would snap him up in one bite if that had been the case. Sadly, fate had never smiled upon him, and instead had made the white wolf somewhat larger. But only somewhat.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{ https://www.google.ch/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDcQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNhttZz9lmpk&ei=8KB5U6O_LeXG7Abc84GIDg&usg=AFQjCNH_AaNcdEbEYqO7KTjUWF1wt9pFdg&bvm=bv.66917471,d.ZGU Music to listen to if anything gets out of hand XD}

As the wolf spoke, he only added to Silvermane's bloodlust, he began "I have nothing to say, to wolves like you" Blood trickling down his mouth, "We are not equals, you are a man of despise." He chuckled, staring the wolf down. Silvermane knew that he was much stronger and bigger than the tanned wolf in front of him.

Silvermane raised his paw, it was night. And noone could see them, he could smack the wolf down. Teach him a lesson. But he held back, this wolf was too much of an idiot to see what was emerging from this situation, it would be unfair. So he just did what would spark the conflict, he spat blood to the wolf. "You are a sorry excuse of a wolf" "I would not waste my life, striking you down" he mocked. It felt as Baraaskar was almost guiding him to danger, but so be it. Silvermane was never a man of wrath, was it just this wolf? He did have a toxic aura, basically tempting Silvermane to lunge at him and break his neck.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Oh my gosh XD Seems Rayder may be trying to back off, for now...

Rayder's temper flourished and went ablaze in the cold night, his lips pulling back in a consistent growl at the larger wolf's mocking. When he saw the paw being raised, he lowered himself, but not in submission -- in preparation. He was ready to dodge and fight. However, the higher rank seemed to change his mind. Good for you. The male thought, as it would have caused him to go all out. While the one in front of him might have been merciful, just intending to show Rayder a lesson of sorts -- the tan wolf himself would have not been so kind.

Being spit on made his blood boil, but he held back, even as his claws dug into the ground, glaring menacingly at the silver furred opponent. "If we didn't belong to the same pack..." He began, but didn't finish, knowing that if the other had any speck of intelligence left, he would know what he was going to say. Already, Rayder began to plot a more subtle revenge. Taking a few steps back, his fur still bristled, but he took himself just barely out of attack range. "You better watch yourself."
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{Wow, These two must really dislike each other... XD}

Silvermane saw the wolf backing off. His lumbering form shook with hearty laughter. He might have been damaged, even bleeding. But he was strong enough, almost as strong as a bear. He was a mountain wolf, deadly, strong and durable. "Watch myself? Do not think I am dumb just because I am large." he chuckled, eyeing the Kappa not to make more mockery of his words. " And do not dare to fight me anytime soon, the Alpha would kick out both of us out of the pack." He pointed out light heartedly, reminding the wolf that there is still law here but knowing that would not hold back the two of them from sparring and fighting. He shot mean grin towards the wolf, his mood changed greatly since the middle of the discussion.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Ooohh snap, Rayder is going srs about this plotting business <_< THE RIVALRY BEGINS.

His tail flicked from side to side -- being laughed at was not a completely unfamiliar occurrence, but it wasn't one he welcomed. Perhaps someone kinder might have been hurt, or tried to apologize, but Rayder had never been that submissive. "It doesn't matter how dumb or smart you are. Or what the laws say. I find a way for everyone." Grinning mischievously, he knew that his ominous threat would leave the other male either more riled up, or more paranoid. Either was fine with him.

The male wasn't too talented in more quiet ways of killing -- or perhaps just injuring, as to not draw too much suspicion to himself -- his anger always driving him to make a show of it. But he would learn. He was not only vengeful, but the tan wolf was stubborn, too. It didn't matter how much he would have to wait to get back at the Theta. The promise of the feeling of sweet satisfaction due to the revenge would keep him going.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{Yet now Silvermane is looking for combat, and I'm running out of ideas}

Silvermane looked at the tan wolf. He saw from the glare of the wolf that it wanted to kill him, right here, right now. Even before as the Kappa's claws sunk into the dirt, to keep himself from attacking him. He began "what's holding you back?" he began circling the wolf. " it is dark, and it is night time, you still have some time" hoping that the wolf would finally try to attack him. He had not fought in a while, and this would be much fun, but he would not try to kill him. He was still a pack member, which basically meant he was his family... never the less, he wanted to fight.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
DUNDUNDUN~ (If you spot any PP in any of these posts, just let me know and I'll edit it out for you :D And sorry in advance if that happens! I'm bad at writing fights xD)

An internal conflict quickly arose within Rayder, upon hearing the male's blatant taunting. Was it a good idea to try and battle with the larger wolf now, or wait for a better opportunity? Relaxing his posture, his anger now a quiet one, the tan wolf glared at the ground instead of the white wolf, thinking. While he didn't much care that the other was pack, and because of how ruthless and extreme he was, he would likely try to kill him rather than aid him if the other was ever in dire pain.

But...if he didn't go all out, if he didn't try to kill the Theta now, then maybe the other would return the favor. He could test it out, see what the weaknesses of the other were. Perfect, was all he thought as he made his decision. He thought about letting out a warning growl, but knew that if he showed no signs of wanting to attack yet, the other would be caught off guard, he waited. And then, his eyes went up, pinpointing where the other was in circling him and he moved.

Rayder's jaw opened, a flash of fangs within the night, and he aimed for the other's shoulder -- while the force of this bite would not be deadly, it wouldn't be friendly, either. He wouldn't leave any scars or torn ears on the other, but he wouldn't let him get away without a scratch. The male decided he would limit himself to only one or two wounds that bled in any manner, as it would require little explanation if the other was questioned about it.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{Alright! If I ever show any pp which I probably did pls tell me. And if you don't understand something that I am writing. tell me}

Silvermane's eyes and grin widened as the wolf lunged for his shoulder, as soon as the teeth sunk into his shoulder muscle, he swung to the side he was attacked from, trying to swing and throw of the wolf. He roared in pain and anger as it did not work, his body being too weak and he decided to try and sink his mountain fangs into the wolf's neck, he would not try to stab deep enough to cause tissue damage, but it would still painful. After that, if the bite was successful, he would try to slam the wolf to the ground, he knew he could not be able to do much since his shoulder was almost torn. He growled, but still enjoyed the thrill and bloodlust of the fight.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder felt adrenaline start to flow through his veins as he successfully sunk his teeth into the other's shoulder, and though the white wolf tried to throw him off it seemed he was too injured to do so soon, making Rayder feel superior. However, holding on with his fangs left his neck open, and it seemed the male noticed this as he bit into there.

Snarling, the tan wolf let go of the white one's shoulder, only to move his head and try to bite at the other's face to attempt to get him to back off. Pain surged through him from the bite, as he used his body weight to resist the attempt to force him into the ground. However, he was not in that much of a panic as the Theta didn't have any intent to mortally wound in his movements -- it was the same for Rayder too.

This wasn't a fight to the death, that much was certain. It was a way to resolve both of their bitter moods, and it was working. Already he felt better, now that the two were in the heat of battle with each other. He no longer felt the urge to murder, deciding it was not worth it against the law of the pack. This was enough for now, it made it so Rayder was no longer an insatiable beast plotting vengeance.

They now held a simple established rivalry. And the thought made Rayder grin as he fought.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{why does this remind me a bit about the film fight club?}

Silvermane let go of the wolf, mostly because of his wounds and the wolf's struggle, Pain coursing through his body. He had to try and resist it, but couldn't. The giant of a wolf fell back on his all fours, panting. He braced himself if anything was to happen, but it hurt gravely. He roared and tried to lunge once more, this time a slow pounce, easily avoidable since Silvermane was blinded by pain. His attack only partly heading that direction.

If he was not mortally wounded before the fight, he would have had a hell of a time. It was night, and he was suffering from insomnia (depriving of sleep). What better way to deal with his anger than with rough housing? Sure, this might arouse some problems with prior wounds, but if anything. he liked it.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
You're not gonna believe this, but I've actually never seen that movie. I am an uncultured swine when it comes to films XD (I haven't even seen Mary Poppins!)

A bark of a laugh emitted from Rayder, enjoying that the diminished health of his larger opponent was slowing him down. Jumping back swiftly to dodge the lunge, he began to taunt the other. "If you drop dead from openin' all those wounds up, don't blame me." Despite his words, Rayder had to admit -- he was impressed. He looked at how stained with blood the other was, yet he remained a rather formidable opponent. Maybe he wasn't as worthless as previously thought.

Though the male had lesser brute strength and didn't have size on his side, he thought that he might be able to topple the other over now, and went for it, attempting to tackle into him. If he succeeded, he would have a clear advantage, and perhaps be able to force the Theta into surrender. But there was a chance the other had a burst of energy left in him, and could take advantage of Rayder's impulsiveness and counterattack.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
{to be honest, neither did I. My friend told me about it XD)

Even if the words made him chuckle slightly, his body energy was diminishing, draining quickly. The Kappa must have realized this, as the tanned wolf lunged at him, he was too weak to do something powerful, but decided that he would use all his remaining strength, even if it would cause him to collapse, he attempted to bash into him. His power was not very much, but his size would take care of the rest.

He braced himself for the possible impact, and hoped he would stay conscious. He was sure the Kappa would win, so why not throw one last shot?
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
I'm more of a video game person myself, don't go to the theaters very often. Except when it comes to the current Marvel movies. I saw Captain America 2 just a while ago >:P

Unexpectedly, the Theta combated Rayder's tackle with a fierce bash of his own. Though he was healthier, certainly, he couldn't compete with the other's size or power, and was thrown to the ground on his side, rolling. Stumbling to all fours quickly, in spite of the pain of being smashed forcefully to the ground (he would be sore tomorrow, that was for sure), he grinned. "Nice one," the male complimented, and maybe it wasn't entirely to keep up his appearance.

His fur was dripping from the rain, and he shook his body in a fluid movement to rid himself of some of the water that clung to his fur. Assuming the spar would end soon, as the white wolf seemed to be out of breath, he didn't make a move to attack again. "Do you surrender? Ya look like you're 'bout to pass out." The fight the other had in him made Rayder hold him up on a higher pedestal than before, even though it would never be as high a pillar as the one he put himself on -- as such he treated the other with a small amount of kindness, allowing him to back out and recover.

The male wasn't sure he would be carrying the other back to the Plateau if he did pass out on the spot, though.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
What about the new godzilla movie, would you watch something like that? Plus, I finally found out how to use the ooc thing

Silvermane grinned at the impact of his move, but blood was quickly being lost. He would have usually declined the offer of surrender. But this time he was extremely battered "I surrender... You fight well." he began, bowing to show his submission. "We should do this again sometime. Maybe when I am in a better form" He said, regarding the tactic of the Kappa. Perhaps he could make some more muscle on that bone, then he would be a great warrior. But then again, his skill might have been with the agility, regarding his speed throughout the fight. He sat down, taking in his breath. "Now, I must leave. Get these wounds fixed again." he finished, indicating that most of his cuts and torn muscles were ripped again. He turned his body and began to head back to the dens slowly, not wanting to hurt himself more.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
I'm hoping to see that sometime -- since all my friends have already seen it and said it was great. And the trailer looked awesome XD + We can end it here, or have them bicker a bit on their way back to the Plateau, whichever you prefer!

His tail waved behind him, raised high, Rayder puffed his chest out as he felt particularly victorious about the outcome of the fight. His ego was further stroked by the Theta's words. "You're not so bad yourself." The light tan wolf replied, accepting the surrender and submission of the other with ease. He grinned at the suggestion that they should spar again once the white wolf had recovered.

"Well, I look forward to seeing ya fight with your full strength. Maybe you can actually beat me then." His tone was lighthearted, more joking than taunting. As the other started to head back to their pack lands, Rayder thought for a moment, then decided to walk with him, seeing how he had indeed opened his previous wounds up from the spar. "I'll go with ya. You never know when a hungry loner might see you as prey with all those scratches."

As he trekked beside the fellow pack wolf, eyeing him to make sure he didn't further weaken, he realized it was a bit out of his usual character; for him to help someone, especially someone with a white pelt like his father's. But he decided it was only because he had nothing better to do, plus, if he got to spar with the larger wolf again, it would indeed end up in Rayder's advancement as he would be able to train his skills this way.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
The entire plot of the movie is great, the effects, the actors. I loved it. And yeah, abit of walk-talk wouldn't be bad, maybe so Silvermane can learn abit about Rayder's past.

Silvermane nodded slightly at the wolf's words. He himself was not very keen of walking back to the den alone, it was a rainy night. He noticed a change of attitude between him and the tan wolf, first taunting enemies than pack members. What a bit of sparring can do to people. As he padded, he asked the Kappa "What were you doing out here at night anyway?" actually wondering why they fought in the first place. His mood lightened, and he felt much more tired than before. But he still kept his ear open to listen for the wolf's response.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Those types of movies are definitely something I always would rather see in theaters, hopefully IMAX 3D if I can afford to do that :D + Ooohh snap, Rayder is goin' through some conflict in this post.

Rayder considered whether or not he owed an explanation to the other, as to why he picked a fight so quickly. He didn't like casting himself in a negative light if he could avoid it, but it didn't seem like this would. In fact, it just might help his appearance rather than hurt it. This made him decide quickly, looking to the other and smirking a little. "I traveled far to get used to the area." He informed.

"I usually don't like wolves with your pelt, because my experience with them hasn't been very favorable." He would avoid talking about his past if he could help it, but if the Theta asked, perhaps he wouldn't deny it to him. After all, he'd showed a bit of it to Peregrine, though left out a few details. "'S why I was in a bad mood. I've been meetin' nothing but white wolves." As he said this, he eyed the other, seeing how tired he was becoming -- which was to be expected, given his current state. The violent, ruthless mind spoke: if you strike him down now, you can take his rank. His posture stiffened a little, feeling stressed by this thought.

But it wouldn't be right. And that...was certainly the first time he had considered the mortality of something, since he was much younger. Just what the hell was going on with him? He wasn't weak, he wasn't supposed to care about what was right and what was wrong. And yet, he made no move to try and target the Theta while he was wounded. Something was stopping him, a part of his personality he thought was long gone.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Mind if the rain is set to OFF? :)

He was surprised by what he said, his white pelt being distinct. But he could understand, that happened a lot to him when he was younger. He looked at the tan wolf, "Thanks for not taking me down at the spot, I hope the fight cheered you up " he said sincerely and light heartedly, something hard to mix. Silvermane was surprised that the wolf did not want his rank. He was close to coming in the upper tier, and he most likely would have if he earned his trade. Thinking again, "What is your name?" he asked, shocked that he just fought someone who he did not even know the name to, yet is in his own pack.

The raining had long stopped, and he shaked off some of the water. "Sorry for the shower" he joked, hoping the tension between them had eliminated.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Fine by me~

Rayder was slightly taken aback by the male trying to lighten the mood, ears perking and eyes widen a small amount. He considered whether or not he should react bitterly to this to protect himself. The male didn't want friends, people to care for when he had the time. He didn't want this to turn into a carefree sibling rivalry. For he thought this would leave him open to betrayal, rejection, hurt -- all of those things that he was paranoid of.

He spaced out a little, distracted by his thoughts, until the other had to shake the water off of his pelt as the rain had stopped hitting their coats. Laughing a little, he closed one eye for a moment to protect it from the tiny splashes of the tasteless liquid. "Eh, a little water never hurt anyone." He responded playfully, not bothered by it. The Kappa decided he would just ignore his conflicting thoughts for now, as they troubled him and he did not like the bad feeling it put in his chest. "The name's Rayder."
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Alright,

Just as Silvermane came close to the pack territory. His thoughts flooded, " Two minutes ago you wanted to smack down this wolf, and now your his friend? He would have killed you if you were not his pack member!", "He is my pack member, I will treat him so." he told his mind, trying not to remember the forms he created in his time alone. But then again, his ego was right. He suddenly felt uncomfortable remembering this wolf's bite on his shoulder, which was now bleeding heavily. He moved slightly quicker than before, his den coming into vision.
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Blinking, he saw that the white wolf had started to push himself to move a tad bit faster. At first, he was suspicious of this, but then when he saw they were nearing a den, he knew that it was probably that he just wanted to get there already and start resting. Shaking his head, he matched his pace up with the other's easily, looking ahead.

"Do you need me to get someone to help, or do you just wanna go to sleep?" He asked offhandedly. It was late, but if the Theta needed it, it wouldn't be that big of a hassle for him to try and fetch someone who was particularly good at taking care of wounds. Rayder himself was not -- as he had only ever been concerned with himself, having no regard for others.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
This will be my last post, thanks for the awesome thread

"Nah, I'll just sleep it off tonight. Better take care of it in the morning." "Thanks anyway" he said, appreciating the offer but not in the mood for another surgery. Also, he did not want to wake anyone else up. Silvermane yawned, his mouth gaping. He looked at the den he resided in, and nodded... He wanted too go to bed now, no matter what. As he entered the cool, damp den he looked over his shoulder. "And thanks for putting up a good fight" he smiled.

The way into the den was a couple of minutes, as he placed his gigantic body against the stone and mud floor, his eyes grew tired and he shut them slowly. His body exhausted completely, he fell (once again) into sleep. The bleeding slowed down as his breathing slowed down. Sleep was good, sleep was rest.