Sea Lion Shores i am just a man tipping on a wire
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
All Welcome 
pppperhaps @Earthsea ? :3c

the black-furred boy's numbers are slim yet, but samothes does not mind. the appeal in being present for a pack's creation overturns any hesitance in its uncertainty: a rare opportunity is he being given to have a paw on the shape of the thing. and so there is work to be done in protecting their fledgling borders and in seeking new members to their side. samothes is a man of ambition and he must win constantine over to achieve his. 

still, he has not lived here long and does not mind taking the time to map out the surrounding areas. the scholar drifts towards the shore, intrigued by the sound of an animal he has never seen before. sealions, they're called, he thinks, remaining a calculated distance away. a novelty. much of teekon is a novelty to him - so unlike the plain fields and forests that his childhood home occupied. samothes hums and finds a place to sit, letting the barks of the sealions become a distance white noise while he thinks.

。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Earthsea moved up along the coast, northeast from the claim that Bhediyon intended to make. They were small, yet, and not well-established -- it was a good opportunity to get the lay of the land (or sea, in this case) while they were less preoccupied with defending and maintaining their home. Perhaps she'd find some luck and another recruit.

She grinned at the stranger, approaching without caution and loosing a bark of her own over that of the sea lions to catch his attention.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

the bark of another mingles briefly with the sealions' chorus; samothes turns and offers a returned greeting - a softer chuff but none-the-less. his thoughts run parrallel to hers, though he doesn't know it yet, and he gets up and moves a little closer. all the better to hear over the unruly animals they share the space with. "they're quite noisy, eh?" the scholar says with a smile, gesturing over his shoulder to the lions.