Blacktail Deer Plateau Shame in my name
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Dauntless sat outside Pema's den hoping to soak up some sun, but it seemed the clouds had other things in mind. Instead of soaking up sun, he was soaking up the doom and gloom of the overcast sky. It was not really fun at all. In fact, he might have said it was the opposite of fun. He was bored, as children often are, and he wanted to not be bored any more. He was not the brightest child, or maybe he would have thought to fix the boredom himself by, y'know, doing something.

Instead, he decided to complain out loud. "Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored..." He repeated the word over and over again, varying how loud it was, the intonation of his voice, and actually... it kind of worked to cure his boredom. Instead of being bored, he was playing with his voice.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He had been back at Morningside for about a week now and had met quite a few members. His dad's new girlfriend Catori, A man named Adhitya, and a dropdead gorgeous woman that he honestly couldn't get out of his mind. Sunny was happy to see how much his dad's pack had grown in number and everyone seemed to work well together. He had been returning from a walk when he spotted Dauntless and broke into a trot in the boy's direction his tail wagging with happiness. "Hey Dauntless, How ya doing?" he greeted his younger half sibling with enthusiasm not having heard the word that he muttered repeatedly.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Somebody approached, and Dauntless perked up. He felt like he should know who this was, but he didn't. He scrunched up his face then shrugged. "I'm fine," Dauntless replied, "bored, though. Wanna take me on an adventure or something?" he asked. He didn't even know if this was a particularly trustworthy wolf, but Dauntless didn't really care. Anything to cure him of his boredom would be amazing.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It hadn't occurred to Sunny that he wouldn't be remembered by the boy. The way Dauntless had perked up was misconstrued in Sunny's mind as recognition and Sunny beamed right back. When asked if he would take him out Sunny nodded "Sure why not! I don't really have much to do right now anyway"  he said and motioned for the boy to follow. He lead him toward the shallow stream where there were stones big enough to leap across, pointless since the stream was shallow enough to cross with ease but fun to do nonetheless. If you fell off one of the rocks it was easy enough to get your balance in the water and stand back up. Sunny demonstrated by leaping onto the first rock and then the next until he was on shore across from Dauntless "You try, It's probably a bit more difficult and entertaining for you because you're smaller" he encouraged with a wag of his tail.
Birdcatcher: 4/10