Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
for the one and only, my beloved @Witchbaby
formation - beyoncé

After her less than gracious encounter with the short-sighted man (Wardruna) the night before, Aurelia tried to leave the place behind. She ventured south, finding herself following the natural slopes of the earth into a meadow that welcomed her with far more hospitality than the last wolf she had crossed paths with. She continued to trot forth a soft hum falling from her mouth as her feet treaded lightly upon the ground while the mid-day sun shone on her back. 

Though she much preferred to travel in the late afternoon or at night, because the lone lifestyle was beginning to take a toll on her and her belly growled each time louder, she found herself forced to get up earlier each time and move in broad daylight instead of napping the morning away.

According to the quick observations she had made before leaving the Jade Fern Grove behind, clouds were moving quick, not remaining in one said shape for too long which meant, at least for Aurelia, that it would be a good day for hunting. Fast moving clouds also meant fast changing moods, so forgetting all about last night's fiasco Aurelia smiled at the sky.
It would be a good day, and she would not anyone or anything ruin it.

Without any more time to waste, she lowered her head and sniffed around, all of her focus and energy now directed towards finding herself some lunch to enjoy in some much deserved peace and quiet.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
timelines are for chumps

and yet she has not turned toward the sea, not pausing to follow that beckoning salted air even as the chill deepens. as if the wind itself is chanting gently wb, back to the sea, but her pretty mind spins spins spins with all she's seen and felt. surely she'll be back at the plateau before the next moon and ain't that why weetzie's there now, to reassure them of her fickle wanderings but true heart -- ?

well, he probably won't, the stick in the mud. 

but still she lets herself roam, lazily hooking around the base of the mountain as night gently sways into day, lighting her in pinks and oranges that set her aflame in golden glow. fatigue tugs her impatiently and wb sighs, for once obeying her body's orders and arranging herself in the meadow for a quick nap - until she isn't alone anymore, a sweet-damp smell in the air of wolf.

for a minute the witch thinks to nap anyway - one pretty lady near-by isn't a threat, but, oh, she is a pretty lady, and the starlet hauls to her feet, a hum caught in her throat. the she-wolf is tracking somethin', it looks like, and for once she ain't keen to interfere, instead slipping up nearly beside her with a half-cackled chuff to join in her early morning hunt without invitation (but surely welcome!).
can't risk losing in love again babe
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
*is not a chump lump*

She continued to run, her eyes narrowed and scanning what was in front of her and her chestnut colored ears turning at the softest sounds. One of those sounds were footsteps nearby, she froze for a second as, as quickly as the fast moving clouds, a small, pretty girl jumped on the scene. Confused by the startlet's unnanounced entrance Aurelia blinked blankly a couple of times before resuming her trot and deciding to go with it.
The clouds were moving fast and had brought a hell of a little storm with this girl, she thought as she began following an increasingly strong trail of rabbit assuming she had the girl in tow.

Oh and there it was, nibbling on a dandelion without a care in the world. 
Aurelia looked at her companion, her lips curled into a smile and her eyes bright in excited anticipation to see how the girl next to her would react. 

some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

the warm-honey woman does not react immediately against her falling into side-step and witchbaby flashes a broad grin. she loves it when the stars align and the actors play their parts just-so, even if she herself works without the script. scent works just as well - a rabbit is the object of their tracking, she puts together, licking her lips as the fuzzy thing comes into sight. 

the strange-lovely girl looks to her - she quirks a red brow, her grin never wavering, and snaps forward like a rocket, going straight for the hapless hare with her new companion presumably at her heels.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
It was all done in silence.
The stalking of the prey, the exchange of looks and smiles that soon rise to both of the girls' lips. Then, also without warning her smaller companion launches herself to the attack. Aurelia does not hesitate to jump after her, her own teeth seeking to meet the rabbit's plump body and call it a sucessful afternoon. The two girls moved quickly, almost in a perfect unision which was pretty amazing considering neither had uttered a single word to one another. 

Finally one of them meets their mark, and Aurelia with the wriggling critter hanging from her jaws finishes the job promptly. Once the body has gone completely limp she lets go, allowing it to fall at her feet with a thump. Though it is a lie that she couldn't have done it without the help of her companion, she feels the desire to show her gratitude nonetheless.

With a shy smile she lowers her head and nudges the meaty carcass towards the girl.
She had not had time to really contemplate her silent partner in crime with all the running and jumping, she notes inmediately she is a pretty thing, a smile growing again on Aurelia's face.
But it is her eyes, oh her eyes - the same color of her favorite sunset,  that leave the young preta hypnotized.
Though her own stomach is empty and greedily growling, the Lockhart waits until the pink-eyed beauty accepts to take the first bite. 
some and now none of you

132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

the pair is swift-footed and sure as they take down the carcass, wb cackling in delight at the crunch of bone and flesh. easily she seats herself by the strange woman, tail curled around her toes, not expecting the gift of the rabbit itself - she'd joined in just to see what'd  happen, and their natural rhythm'd been a pleasant surprise to the coy witch. 

but she ain't about to turn down free meat and so she shifts and takes a delicate bite, then nudges it back over with a grin, saying around flesh, "ta, darlin'." she swallows and sits back again, eyes playful. "i'm wb - that was fun!"
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
*shamelessly flirts because witchbaby is bae*

The girl accepts her humble offering and the Lockhart's smile widens into a content grin.
They are complete strangers who owe each other nothing, yet Aurelia is pleased to be able to share the little she has. Though something her greed gets the best of her, she is a generous creature by heart - especially with those she felt some sort of sympahty towards.
And this swift-footed pink eyed beauty was making her feel some sort of way for sure.

She takes her pick and returns the bitten rabbit which Aurelia quickly proceeds to sniff and then bite herself. She savours the flesh and swallows hungrily. Darlin'. Oh, she feels her lips curling again into a shy smile. "Wb?" she questions, wanting to know what it stands for. "it was really fun" she agrees then, her voice growing more confident as her tail begings swishing from side to side before she takes another bite of the carcass. "im Aurelia - sometimes i say my name is Kitty though" she barks, licking her lips and meeting the girls eyes with her own. She does not know why she has revealed her fake name, the one she uses when she is up to no good. Maybe its cuz when the girl's pink eyes rest on her, words seem to fall more loosely from her mouth. 
some and now none of you

132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

she licks her lips, watching the way the golden silver woman's lips curve up, an airy giggle escaping her. "witchbaby," the starlet clarifies, leaning closer in conspiratorial air, sharing the secret. "an' it's a pleasure to meet you, miss aurelia," she adds, her smile widening to a grin, "or d'you prefer 'kitty'?" both lovely names for a lovely face, and wb is like to slip between the two as-is -- it's charming to her, this other name business. in a way ain't that what she's doing with ty's "wb"? though maybe she should come up with something else - a stage name - oh, but, she's already got the perfect one - what's better than witchbaby?

but enough of her. more interesting is this beautiful woman and her generous ways, and witchbaby dips her head, eyes bright and curious. "ain't every day you fall into sync that way," she says playfully, toeing the rabbit's bone-bared carcass, "are you from 'round here?"
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
sorry i took foreverrrr
i lost all muse but found it now yay

Witchbaby.
She echoes silently the name, finding it complety charming and fitting for the small pink-eyed beauty.  She smiles instantly, her cheeks growing a tinge hot as the girl leans in closer to her.
Oh heavens, she thinks as she is able to sink her eyes more directly into the puddles of pink that are wb's pupils. 

"Kitty" she breathes almost as a reflex.
Though this other persona or alias she makes up for herself is most often an act she puts up for her trouble-making anticts, she often uses kitty as an outlet for the wild and the fearless nature that truly resides in her heart and that as Aurelia she feels she cannot fully be.  She nibbles some more on the rabbit, the hunger that she previously felt fading with each small bite she took. 

Again she feels her cheeks grow warm as the starlet notes the rarity of falling in synch like that.
Its true, never has Aurelia had such a hunt where no words were spoken but no words were truly needed. 

"im from far away actually, but i'd like to be from around here " she barked with a small smile, she liked the places she had seen of the Wilds so far, and she was sure there was far more beauty to discover yet. She did not particularly missed home, Starlight Terrace, for she thought all the growing she could do there she had done. Now she was all about the growing elsewhere. eveywhere else.
"are you?" she asked back, her fluffy tail tip curling in a cat-like manner  as her yellow eyes twinkled in curiosity.
some and now none of you

132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

pretty kitty, though of course the scarlet witch has no idea what a kitty is. or, oh, she does: this beautiful being in front of her (ha!)

she's from far away; well, so is wb, and she grins a little, shaking her head. "same as you," the girl tells her, "i ain't always so keen on settlin' down, though." bhediyon a rare exception, and winter threatens her peace-found wandering, but only time can tell what will become of the red-painted femme. "what 'bout you? a pack-wolf type or a wanderer?"