Stone Circle I will be re-instituting Prima Noctae.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 

Stark drew in a breath only to watch it come out as fog in the chill morning air. He'd kept mostly to himself as he tried to adjust to packlife again - and tell himself that he wasn't falling back into the same pattern he'd landed in so long ago when it came to the whole 'empty slot' of father to kids that weren't his. Valette had a pack of support, Octavia didn't. That was the difference. He tried to tell himself that again and again and while he did leave kills by her densite from time to time it wasn't the obsessive manner in which he'd tried to keep Octavia fed. 

He'd damn near killed himself trying to keep the Keep together and in the end, that sacrifice had changed who he was. 

Still he was a man of his word and while he knew Banner had met a few wolves of Easthollow he still needed to put himself out there and get more going. There was lots to do - lots to explore and see, and Stark had no intentions of just slacking off. He just...had to remind himself that things here were different from how they'd been in the Keep. He wasn't responsible for everything. He wasn't the one who had the world on their shoulders. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
There were about a billion new faces in Easthollow, or so it seemed to the youngest of the brood. Clary could count to ten, but not much beyond that, and the pack had somehow multiplied to a number she couldn’t tally. Worse yet, she had faces for next to none of them, scents for only a few.

So she set to work. Today her nose struck after one in particular, known only as the mysterious provider. Mama wore his scent sometimes, and this marked him a friend - or at least, one who would be, once she found the elusive man.

“Hello?” She called out, tired of looking quietly. His scent rang strong here, and she peered around through the endless trees, hoping for a movement to lend her aid.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
thank you for your patience <3 did you want to bump this up to present day?

Stark could feel someone nearby, the cool of the air making that static charge fill everything up. It made it easier to feel the others nearby but then it could also just be his general paranoia taking over. Stark gave a low hum as he paused and rubbed himself against a tree, satisfying both an itch to mark the lands and an itch on his back. But then a smaller voice called out and Stark's ears perked. It wasn't Steph, and it didn't sound deep enough to be Ezra, which left Clary. 

He gave a low chuff and turned himself back until he'd parted through the trees a bit more. "Over here," He called out to help guide the girl, a gentle smile on his face. "I'm out this way." He wondered if she'd been hunting him down on purpose or if he'd been the fortunate one who caught her attention. Either way, he didn't mind the company - especially since she was one of Valette's.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5