Blacktail Deer Plateau I could hear the chit chat
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
@Aliac Sorry for the slightly short starting post!

It was during the cold afternoon, while the sun was hidden behind the clouds, that he crossed the Plateau. He was on the look out for prey, though it was still scarce and he wasnt sure if he'd be able to find anything right now. The yearling halted at a spot under a bare tree. There was less snow there, the branches having sheltered the ground a little. It was something, at least - The snow still unsettled him. Kieran moved closer, sitting down in that patch.

His forest gaze scanned the land, jaws opening in a slight yawn as he squinted his eyes.
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was looking for prey in the distance as she tried catching a ribbit before it got away. She chased it and just as she was about to catch it, the animal hopped back into it's burrow. She sits down on the snow as she sighs in defeat. The young she-wolf was trying hard to prove that letting her join the pack wasn't a mistake and right now she wasn't sure anymore.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
A figure not too far off caught his attention, and the boy raised a brow. The wolf (whom, from a distance, he could not recognise), was running at first, most likely hunting, but then stopped. She sat, perhaps in defeat, and he felt the urge to go closer. Who was this? He did not believe he knew them, but he praised her attempts to hunt. They needed all the prey they could get. Kieran came closer until he was but a few metres away. He sent a bark of greeting, tail flicking gently in a wag.

He didn't know them yet, sure, but another friend was always welcome. "Hey!"
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac had thought that she was alone but when she had heard the bark, she sighed. Someone had saw her failure, most likely another hunter. The young she-wolf turned around and looked at the male who had said hey. She sta up before speaking. "Hello, I'm Aliac." Aliac said in a friendly tone as she introduced herself to the new wolf she didn't know.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
With his ginger ears perked forward, the sigh did reach his ears. He frowned slightly - was something bothering her? She did not mention anything, simply turning toward him and giving her name. He decided not to push her about it, nodding at her words. "I'm Kieran, nice to meet you!" Maybe his enthusiasm could spread to her too. He liked it when that happened.

The hunter smiled warmly. "Aliac's a nice name."
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac let out a smile. "Thank you and nice to meet you as well." She returns the greeting as she noticed his frown. The young wolf didn't mean to bring his spirits down by her lack of confidence in herself. The young wolf layes down in the snow as she catches her breath.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The boy got an idea, that maybe she was down because of a failed hunting attempt. He believed that was what she was doing a moment ago. He could relate to the disappointment of missing a dashing rabbit, it was never a pleasing experience, though it was only a hunt. There was always another attempt one could make. 

Kieran tilted his slightly snow-topped head, some flakes falling off and floating to the ground. "So... were you hunting a minute ago? I can help out, if you want. It would be nice to do some more hunting, especially with a partner." He gave another smile, bright eyes gleaming slightly at the prospect of another hunt - oh, it was a big passion of his. "Or we can do something else? I don't mind." It would be nice to get to know this wolf, for he wanted to familiarise himself with all those he hadn't yet.
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
"I was attempting to yes." She admits as it was clearly obvious that it was. Aliac's ears perked up at his offer as happiness grew inside her. The young she wolf smiled. "You'd help me?" She asked. After speaking the expression on her face was that as a pup, full of hope and curiosity. The white wolf
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He hadn't really had to ask the question, for he knew she'd been trying to hunt, but he'd asked it regardless. The boy gave a warm grin at her words, nodding eagerly. "I love hunting, and any chance to help a packmate I'll take." His tail wagged gently behind him, swaying as he beamed at the girl. Oh, he did adore hunting and the thrill it brought. Helping someone else experience such a thrill was amazing, even hunting a rabbit brought a rush of excitement and a tingling in the paws. He loved it.

"So yes, of course I'll help."
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was surprised at his eagerness to help her, but she decided to not look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak. Her tail swayed back and forth as her excitement grew, however she kept her composure before she spoke once more. "Thank you, I appreciate it."
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His eagerness seemed to come as a surprise to the pale wolfess, and he quirked a brow with a curious look on his face. Of course he was happy to help - why would he not be? "No worries. I planned to do some hunting later on anyway, being able to help in the process is a bonus." A grin stretched out across the Streiter's maw and he flicked his tail behind him, glancing back.

"That rabbit probably won't come back out for a while now that it knows you'e here. But that's okay, I know where there is a burrow or two." He gestured with his head, suggesting she follow alongside him.
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young wolf nodded. "Thank you very much." She said as she walks with him. Aliac was really surprised at the generosity she found in this pack. They were so nice to her, despite the fact that they barely knew her but, then again this was her first pack. Perhaps they were all like this.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran sent her another grin as they began to walk toward the burrows that he had previously discovered. It was nice to be able to get to know the newer members of Morningside, so he decided to ask a few questions until they arrived. "So, how have you found Morningside so far? You joined pretty recently, right?" Hopefully she was having a good time - he'd never known it to be a horrible place, and he'd certainly be shocked if that was how she saw it.
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac nodded her head slightly. "I really like it here. Everyone is incredibly nice and helpful." Aliac aimed the last part of her response towards Kieran. So far she hadn't met anyone that she hadn't liked.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The young hunter nodded, a grin gracing his features as he glanced at the pale-furred girl. Indeed, he was glad - the Morningside wolves were a family and if one had been rude, it would likely spread like wild fire around the pack. They were closly knit and he honestly would not expect anyone to be anything but kind to a fellow packmate. Kieran smiled warmly as he lowered his nose to the ground, noting that they were growing very close.

"Here." He halted his movements, peering to Aliac. "If you sneak that way, to the left and around the other side of the burrow, I'll chase it into your jaws. You gotta be quick, yeah? It won't hesitate to flee once it realises we're there." He spoke in a hushed tone, gesturing for the wolfess to head to the other side to hide while he crouched into the surrounding vegetation, waiting for his moment to strike.
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
phone post sorry its short.

The white pelted she-wolf silently nodded as she walks silently in the direction he had pointed out. She saw the unsuspecting victim and waited for her chance as she remained as silent as she could.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The young boy gave a small smile as the white-coated wolfess nodded and set off to the location he had pointed out. He remained concealed within the vegetation, though a small gap allowed him to carefully observe Aliac and her position. When she was ready, Kieran focused his attention on the burrow, waiting until the rabbit had left the safety of it before he darted from his hiding place and began to chase the startled creature toward Aliac.

Now his partner only needed to deal a blow to the neck as the small prey raced by, and with any luck neither of them would slip up and make a mistake.
English * French
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Thanks for the thread. Feel free to post and then archive. If you still would like to thread with Aliac feel free to tag.
The animal fiercely leaves its abode and begins to bounce off in a frenzy, Aliac takes off in a posthaste sprint after it and leaps onto her victim. She grabs it in her jaws and kills the animal quick so it wouldn't feel any pain. Success came to her this time and her white tail waved back and forth as she made her way back towards her hunting partner and lays it in front of him. "Thank you for helping me." She says enthusiastically.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sounds good! <3

The hunt was over quick, a snap of the neck the only blow needed to swiftly kill the animal. Kieran grinned, tail wagging as he approached. "No problem, that was great!" Hopefully she might be more confident in her hunting abilities now, the boy mused to himself silently.

"C'mon, let's take it to the caches." And with that, he gestured for her to follow and began walking away.
English * French