Kintla Flatlands A Friend
9 Posts
Ooc —
@Amelie ( @Dante : come find me when you've caught up!)

Helena was racing across the flatland at top speed when suddenly her bumbling paws got ahead of her, sending her head over tail into a patch of tall grass. She lay on her back, heart pounding, chest heaving, gazing up at the bright blue sky. It would be a while before Dante caught up with her. Though he was only a few months older, the big fluff ball preferred life at a slower pace. Dante was a stop and smell the roses kind of guy while Helena was more likely to trample them with her boundless energy. Quiet, still moments like these were rare for the young female.
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A lithe black shadow scurried along the flat lands, a young female that patrolled the lands, its snout close to the ground and its little ears pricked.The young girl lifted her head, scanning her surroundings, she had decided to walk around the very lands Blue Willow had found her wandering in.

She trotted ahead, her mind running back to the day she had had the encounter with the black healer by the lake. She would be forever grateful to the female, she had given the little girl another chance, something to strive for, even if the tasks were long and pups could be finicky,truth be told she wouldn't want it any other way.

Then as she pranced happily along the tall grass that made up part of the flat lands a loud thud, made her stop, she raised her tail and parted her lips to taste the air around her, promptly discovering she was not alone.

Remembering Blue Willow's advice about strangers near the borders, Amelie approached with caution, her ears pinned to her skull and her tail held straight behind her. Then she caught a glimpse of movement between a patch of grass, she raised her hackles and barked without fear, "Who's there?!"
9 Posts
Ooc —
Helena rolled to her feet. Truth be told, she had no idea whose land she was on and, if there was going to be trouble, better to meet it with all four paws planted firmly on the ground. Poking her nose out of the tall grass, Helena spotted a young, dark female with bright golden eyes. A small, friendly smile played across her lips. "It's just me. I'm Helena. Who are you?"
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
<3
Suddenly another youthful female was staring back at her, her golden eyes staring into her own. Amelie relaxed her stance, knowing the juvenile girl wouldn't cause trouble. The female gave her a kind smile and introduced herself casually.

Amelie pricked her ears and after a brief second of silence she dedicated to examine the yearling, she decided to trust her. "Hello Helena" she barked returning the smile and wagging her tail slightly, "My name is Amelie" she barked sticking out her snout to sniff at her curiously.

Even if she had just met the female and they were roughly the same size, Amelie held her tail taller, they were still in her pack's territory right?