Dragoncrest Cliffs Gone?
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
It had been some time now and Seri hadn't seen Arrille for awhile. She searched around and couldn't find him anywhere within the borders and found that his scent had been fading the pack couple days. She didn't remember him telling her that he was going out, so she was left in the dark. Free to wonder and think of what might of happened to him. All she knew was that she couldn't find him and that at least at the moment he hadn't been in the borders for awhile. 

He didn't go with the main group so where could he have gone she wondered. Seri throughout her life had been left behind, misplaced and lost. She never seemed to find anyone she could really hold onto for long periods of time. They were there for awhile and then they were gone. Not many of them leaving a lasting impression on her other then to remind her that she was alone, whenever they ended up leaving. 

Still hoping that hadn't happened again she patroled the border, hoping that Arrille would soon walk over into the territory and explain where he had been. Unaware that he had slipped away and was no longer part of the pack.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She had returned from her brief trip to the ocean, dried and half frozen seaweed dangling loosely from her mouth. She wondered if the algae held any medical properties or if it was simply as useless looking as it appeared. Distracted by her thoughts, Rose just barely caught a glimpse of the pale looking girl and mistakenly took her to be Ajatar. The russet girl stopped in her tracks and wondered if she should approach or not, not particularly feeling an interest to socialize but with most of the members she liked currently fight in a war, the kru wasn’t left with many options. She sucked in a breath and began her approach, tail swishing lightly at her haunches while she closed the distance between herself and the girl.

It was only when close did Rose realize her mistake. Her ears perked up a bit and the russet girl quickened her pace, a bit more of a spring in her step now that she realized this was someone new. “Hey” she called out, a small smile spreading along her lips. “Everything ok?” she asked then, eyes carefully sweeping over the visibly troubled girl while placing the seaweed on the ground.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Over her shoulder she saw a rust colored female approach her. She turned to face her and stopped in her tracks. Assuming that she was another fighter type member of the pack that was strick she nodded her head as she approached. 

She was pleasantly surprised to hear a "Hey" from her. It was alot more informal which Seri liked. Seeing her tail wag, she sway her tail aswell. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just wondering where Arrille went. Do you know who or where Arrille is...? We joined together." she said explaining who he was and her prodicament.