Nowhere else in the World [MATURE]
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
WARNING! [THIS THREAD MIGHT CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: MILD DRUG ABUSE, SWEARING, MILD REFERENCES TO MATING AND A WHOLE LOT OF SHITTY PUNS. ] WARNING!

This is the same thread as Bongo Bong, except I wanted to change the name... Sorry!~

Silvermane, tired and lonely, had decided that -as he lay by his usual resting place- he would "experiment", as in try new things to fall asleep. Walking had not worked, or swimming, or any activity whatsoever to make him fall asleep (other than mating, that is), he stretched his powerful white legs and stood up, his mind abit flurry, he had a slight headache. He looked up, everything was slightly fuzzy. Perhaps he could find some poppy seeds to dissolve the pain. He remembered the rare times that he was actually able to find them, and actually use it correctly. He smiled, and set out to look for the herb that would supposedly cure the constant pain in his forehead. He shook slightly, and set off. He circled the island, hoping to find some of it growing wildly, as it might have throughout the large mass of fauna across the mass of land. After several hours, fairly cautious hoping not to wake up the others he eventually found the mystical plant. He ate many of them, but not all of them so he could wait for them to grow again. As he chewed, nothing seemed to happen, but he knew this. It usually took half an hour before the nice and long hypnotic effects would begin, and he began to grin a mischevious smile. He loved getting high, especially during midnight. It was the only other way to fall asleep, and he was in no mood to look for someone to cuddle with tonight, he was not horny enough anyway today. He laid back slightly, smiled and waited for the marvelous effects to take over his body.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
this was just to tempting not to join.. i have no idea how i'll turn out though

Never had Cara ventured to these lands where the soil was replaced by sand and the water was salty and always on the move, crashing softly against the shore. She hadn't been there, although it had always caused curiosity, she just hadn't since she knew other packs took the sandy beaches as refuge and by what she had heard, Majesty's pack was no exception.

Of course after the treason, she wanted nothing to do with the big male, still that night -for reasons unknown- she wandered closer to the shore, like a bee being lured to honey.

As her paws treaded lightly upon the sand, leaving faint imprints that marked her path, a somewhat familiar smell reached her nose. She turned thinking it would be Majesty but suddenly saw a dim white figure in the distance. The yearling approached slowly, not wanting to startle the male she had met at the river bordering the Plateu on earlier days.. What he was doing so far from the Plateu was unknown to her.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
thanks for joining!!!!! :3, oh and your allowed to be mildly vulgar in language, because this is a mature thread! Have fun!
Silvermane was being overflown with the marvelous effects he came to recognize as a dim psychedelia, softness filling - like mist - into his vision, a soothing feeling... The hallucinogenic effects were light in comparison to other ones he tried, this one was just a replacement in the mean time. He smiled a large stupid grin as his pupils swelled to become almost as big as his iris. But as he was enjoying his mild high, he heard something, but decided to ignore it. He did not care what it was, as he did not want to ruin this moment, hopefully it was not his Alpha, that would have gotten him in some serious shit... He yawned, but did not want to fall asleep yet, he would enjoy it as it was there...

He swept his head around, and decided to roll in the terrain, he was high for fuck's sake, he could do what he pleased... Everything feeled so soft and distant, he did not care who was around and acted like a cub again, barking softly at things like the ground.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Cara raised an eyebrow as she watched the white coated male stare idiotically at his own paws, barking nonsense at inanimate objects like a freaking lunatic. The yearling felt like she was watching some kind of bad comedy, she scoffed loud enough for the male to hear.

She lowered her head, trying to meet eyes with the male, whose name she could not seem to remember.. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she barked, half laughing. He really did look like a total idiot. "Did you swallow sand or something?" she kicked him with one of her long forelegs, "Yo, seriously what is wrong with you for fuck's sake?" she demanded again, watching him with annoyance as he rolled over like a pup.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
You might be getting the good side of Silvermane... The later he is in the psychedelia, the more high he feels, and high = unpredicatble... for some people XD

Silvermane felt wonderful, a small dose of ecstasy entering his large body. He felt like he could jump as high as bird, but instead he just howled in the night, not understanding that he was under the effects of drugs. Silvermane closed his eyes for a second and opened them once again extremely quickly, he used this technique when he was high to see clearer, and all he saw was a familiar face, a white wolf that he met before...

He barked loudly at the female, and then could not help but smile, he pushed his front paws out, as though he was saying relaaax, his eyes where completely black, unlike his usual golden eyes. Was it because he ate too many?, eh, he did not give a shit. Instead, he just barked to the female "We're all calm, everything is A... ok... " he set his head low, not understanding the female, he just said "Why are you so mean?.. I have finally some fun." on the word fun he jumped up - like an explosion - to emphasize the point. "And right when I'm high... You ruin it?" he asked... His head tilting to side, his mouth smiling as he almost fell down from his upright pose, his eyes wide open
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The female giggled soflty as she tried to make sense of the male's slurred words, this guy was definitely fucked up. Big time. Then he confessed to his crime, he was high, just as she suspected.

She sat down on her haunches, deciding he was no harm, at least not in that state, "Sorry to interrupt your trip" she laughed, lolling her tongue as she cast a glance at her surrroundings. It was quiet around them, just the sound of the waves crashing gently in the beach. A nice night to be high, she guessed. She had never expirienced it herself, but had heard it was an out worldly sensation one must try at least once in a lifetime.

Cara looked at the male again, her eyes watching his dilated pupils and his silly expression. "What are you on?" she asked him, wondering how many types of drugs where out there.
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
The sound of waves crashing on shore were beginning to sound like heaven now that Ypres was getting accustomed to the sounds of this environment. Her eyes scanned the terra as she could hear laughter from afar. Twitching her nose, she decided to go check out what the commotion was. Padding carefully and silently towards the sounds, it was one of her pack mates with another wolf from another clan or pack. Defensive and protective instincts desired to be present over her fellow pack mate, as she was unsure if this wolf was an ally or nemesis.
Usually wolf packs were at war, and never ventured from one pack turf to another, unless they were allies of course. But then again Ypres's never would let her guard down. Ypres remained calm as she approached assessing the situation before reacting, she seemed harmless; okay... But... Ypres was not bound to ask the silly question of ''friend or foe'', but instead to assess what was happening.
She stood in the darkness, the moonlight shining over the sea, as icy eyes glanced from one formation to the other as she decided to draw in closer towards her pack mate she stood next to him in a subconscious protective manner.
Her eyes scanned the other girl carefully before greeting her.

Hello there. Who are you?

She offered a simple wag of her tail, something she offered the Alpha of the pack previously, an indication that she was not here looking for a fight. Ypres was simply doing her job patrolling the area making sure things were fine, and now another wolf from a different pack is hanging about here. It rose flags in her mind, but she did not offer any indication of alarm, but remained cool. Ypres offered another tail wag as it remained low and in a relaxed state. Eyes glanced from the side to observe her other pack mate. What the hell was his problem? Why was he laughing?

Is there a problem over here?

She offered a weary glance as the female drew in closer, and she observed Silvermane, a higher ranking male of the pack. For a wolf of his rank Ypres doubted his mentality of duty within the pack. Stifling a sneer of distaste, she looked towards Cara who may have further information as to what was happening to her pack mate.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
His eyes were fairly blurry, and he felt like everything was made of cotton, surrounding him. He must have eaten way too much of the plant... For his trip was fairly unrealistic. Silvermane looked at the wolf, and started to giggle back, everything feeling like his field of vision has just backslided.

"Its O-K..." he said, sounding like he was a pup, yet his voice was still its regular low tone. Silvermane pushed out his paws and shoved some of the sand forward. "Plopy Seds" then he frowned, and tried again. "Poopy Seeds" he laughed slightly.. and continued again "About a rabbit full of Poppy Seeds..." realizing how much he took, he giggled again. What was so funny? He felt like he finally understood life, and it was all just one, big-ass joke.

Sadly, just as he was arriving to the more... "deeper" physcedalia, another wolf came to interrupt the show... This time it was a wolf from his new pack... the one who had recently joined. Silvermane frowned and stomped both of his feet against the ground, "Why you do dis to me?" and once again, he had to laugh from his own failure. So instead he just barked, and looked at the sky. All the stars where moving so quickly, they looked like they were trying to collide. He set himself on his side, his eyelids growing heavy...

But the second he saw her sneer at him, he growled lightly, but was to lazy to stand back up, more colours entering his eyes. He sensed the teaspoon of ecstasy - and a extreme amount of pins and needles - just flow through his body, like blood trying to pump through him... he layed on his stomach, as so that if he did fall asleep, he did not do anything 'crazy'.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Cara scrunched her nose as another wolf joined in, this time a female and one that appeared to be particularly protective over the male. She didn't bother to hide her curiosity nor her contempt towards the newcomer. Was she a lover? Last thing she had known from the male he belonged to the pack of the Plateu, although he did not seem particularly happy there, Cara doubted he had left. She still didn't know he was now one of the infamous Majesty's little minions.

"Cara" she answered coldly to the female, still trying to figure out her relation to the stoned male. Then she asked if there was a problem, in a more authorative tone Cara wasn't fond of. She turned her head to face the female, her body posture not dominant nor sunmissive. "He's trippin" she barked while nodding towards him, with a Duh! written all over her face.

Then she remained silent leaving the male to explain -or rather babble incohoerently about what was going on.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Stone cold eyes burned at the pair to hint of her disapproval of the higher ranked wolf who were supposedly to have had bigger and better responsibilities than Ypres. Ypres needed to step up and watch over him to make sure he wasn't going to do anything rash, or foolish where it could mean self harm, or certain death. A sigh rolled from her jaws as she decided to park herself next to him.

I have never seen such behavior..

It was all new to her, and she was curious as to what was going on. Wolves don't do drugs! Well not from where she had come and gone and ventured too. It was obvious to her that Silvermane had ingested something, and she longed to find out.

What have you eaten ?

She cast a curious glance to Silvermane. Her eyes then looked upon Cara who coldly stared upon her.

And you my friend, are not of this pack.

She started as she stood back upon all fours in case the female decided to leap at her in attack; that way Ypres would have a firm standing ground if she did. Ypres looked back over to Silvermane and hoped he would help her out in answering her question. She was just concerned about his state, what if it killed him?
Looking back towards Cara to speak once more smelling that she was of the neighboring pack. Was she here to spy on Majesty's pack? Ypres had trust issues when it came to other wolves from another pack.

You may stay, unless you're here to cause trouble, then it would leave me no choice but to drive you out of here before the rest of the pack does.

It was a friendly warning, and of course by all means in Ypres's right to do so. This was her pack lands, not Cara's; after all, wouldn't Cara prefer to be told to go instead of Majesty and the rest of the pack getting a hold of her? She eyed the femme weary of her presence and wanted to make sure she wasn't here to cause harm.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
please don't take offense from this thread ._. Oh and Silvermane tends to talk internet slang when high
Silvermane replied, but perhaps in not the most appropriate of ways, "Calm the fuck down Ypres... No need for you to ruin the evening.. he laughed. She was in NO position to even talk to him like that, but he did not really mind. Silvermane was close to becoming a beta, or so he thought, while this wolf had a rank much more lower than him and most of everyone else he knew.

Silvermane was high tons of times. He could control himself very well, it was not like he was trying to jump off a cliff or fuck someone. He was a little high, and nothing could change that.

"I have eaten Poppy seeds missus! Wha does everyone axe me this?" he said, looking at the two females. If he was not stoned, he could have gotten out of this mess, but he would rather be high. This was one of his best trips and someone always wants to watch him or take care. He is three years old for fucks sake! I don't give a shit if I die! he thought, through all that happened to him, he could die right now and be happy, but he has not fulfilled his lifeline, and fate would not strike him down now.

" Heyheyheyhey. I haz known this wolf before longer than I no u.., Cuther sum slaack" he said when she started to talk to Cara, he remembered her from somewhere... But he knew it was something important...
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
If it weren't because she was in an unknown territory, without back up, Cara would've snarled at the female, not caring if she would get hurt or not. Thankfully the young girl still had some sense in her and decided to remain silent while the other wolfess spoke, noting the obvious by telling her she didn't belong. Cara clenched her jaw to avoid a nasty growl from escaping her muzzle and simply glared at the ground while she wauted for the bitch to shut up. That's when she realized the male didn't belong to the Plateu any longer, something she'd ask him about later, when he wasn't trashed.

Then as if she was some kind of queen or moderator of the lands she warned Cara she could stay if and only if she didn't cause any trouble. The light colored she-wolf raised and eyebrow and scoffed while she lashed her tail. But before she could provoke the female to take any further action against her, the stoned male spoke up, telling his own packmate to cut Cara some slack.

Now Cara couldn't help but laugh, her eyes never leaving the fiery colored female's face. "Ha!" she scoffed, "For a stoner he sure knows what he's talking about.." she remarked, giving Ypres a sneer.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
The flame darted a swift glance upon Silvermane who rudely snapped in her direction with words. Despite her so called much lower rank she had the right to protect her own pack member of any potential dangers. For a wolf who was apparently so highly ranked sure lacked discipline.

A scoff emitted from her lips as he announced what he had eaten.

Fine kill yourself you stubborn asshole...

For a higher ranked wolf you act like a bloody fool!

She bared her fangs with a ripped bark as she padded off. Wait until she reported this to Majesty. What would the Alpha do if he himself caught this wolf lacking his duties within the pack? Demotion perhaps? Ypres offered a sneer, already not liking this male for turning of her protective mode and sticking to one who wasn't even an allie of the pack. Traitor...

Eyes pulled from the higher ranked male to the other female as she mocked her.

No!.. For a higher ranked male he lacks discipline..

She snapped back at the mocking little female before her.

And don't mock my intelligence; aren't you of Silvertip mountain?

Ypres growled a loathsome snarl as she bared her fangs. All Silvertip's were to be warded off apparently. Or was it just Ira and Jinx? Regardless Ypres did not trust this female. Why should she?

Just watch yourself lass...

Ypres growled as she padded outward. She indeed would be keeping an eye on this female. Ypres was off to report the intolerable behavior and trespassing to Majesty.She will not tolerate being treated as such by outlanders; especially on her turf. Without another word she drifted off into the darkness....
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
sorry for the short post, on my phone.
Silvermane laughed as he looked at the exiting she-wolf, as to him he saw a giant fur ball bouncing away. Since everything was blurry. "Y u go nauw?" he said, his muzzle edging to the ground, as though he was sorry. Yet, as she left he jerked back in laughter, Does Ypres really think I took enough drugs to make me kill myself? he looked at the other female, Cara, and wondered of her presence. "Y arr u hir anyswayz?" he asked, was she here for the herbs... Naw, couldn't be.

He turned around to face more of the poppy seeds he had been gathering. He stopped for a second, he shouldn't take them, he was high enough. He glanced once more at Cara, "Wood u liek sum?" he asked, hoping that she would take away the remainder, so that he was not tempted again.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
exit Cara. Good thread you guys :)

The stuck up yearling did nothing but narrow her eyes into angry slits when the female mentioned her pack, "Yes I am, bitch" she snarled, curling her lip back to reveal pink gum and her sharp fangs. But her whole expression changed to delight when she saw the stocky female storm off.

Then after a loud hmmph escaped from her maw, she turned back to the hallucinating male, chuckling at his slurred pronunciation. "Just wanted to pay a visit to the sea" she answered casting her eyes to the shore, where the waves hugged the sand silently. "Why are you here? Weren't you a Plateu wolf?" she retorted, remembering their brief encounter by the river that divided both packs.

But the male was to stoned to answer, so with a sigh Cara decided to leave it at that. "No thanks, enjoy them yourself" she barked turning down his sudden offer, she had better things to do than to get stoned with Silvermane, then backing up and turning to leave she called out to the wind, hoping he would grasp her goodbye. "Have a nice trip dude, and stay away from any flying dragons" she barked as she disappeared into the dark mantle of the night. It was not her fault if he got hurt, she was no babysitter, plus he was so stoned she doubted he would be able to get up.