Hoshor Plains I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her head pounded as she made her way over the almost flat plane, her paws crunching the snow beneath her paws. The thump of her heartbeat just made it worse, her scowl growing deeper. Her missing ear put her in a foul mood, and she wanted to be left alone. But, unfortunately, she needed to find someone that wasn't halfway stupid. Wondering if there was some place to get something for her headache, she spotted a carcass. It looked like it had been picked clean. The leg had been hurt. It must have been an easy take down. Sniffing at it, she huffed and continued on. Even if her stomach was growling, she could find something better than that.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
*waves* hope you don't mind :3

It wasn't often that the mercenary found himself crossing the borders of Morningside to venture outside the comforts of his home. But when he'd finished patrolling the edges of their land, the distinct scent of deer had grasped his attention. He knew their caches could do with restocking and so the male began to jog his way down river in pursuit of the herd. All the while his leathery nose twitched, nostriling flaring constantly as he swiftly followed their trail.

Hefty paws had brought him to the plains and the scent of deer seemed to have vanished somehow. A puzzled look graced Sylvas' face as he gazed around the open valley. Surely he hadn't lost them?
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
*waves back* No, not at all! Welcome to my bitchy baby. Just so you know, she has no right ear and an open wound on her neck from a fight. :3

As the wind lightly blew her fur, the clouds seemed to reflect her mood as they hung low and dark in the sky. A storm was coming. Slowly, but it was building. Like the want of the taste of revenge. The female could feel it, but as the snow  crunched underneath her feet, she kept her feelings in check as she scanned for anyone to help as her headache grew worse.
Spotting a wolf in the distance, her nostrils flared as she looked at it. The scent hit her nose, and she almost scowled. Male. She had almost about enough of them with the disrespectful asshat that took her ear. Not in the mood for formalities, her voice rumbled across the land. Not like he would hear a chuff anyway. Too far away.
Hey, you. Do you know where I could find anything for my head and wounds? Hoping he wasn't a complete idiot, she forced herself to at least do a halfway friendly stance as she slowed down.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.