Shadow Mountain Until every dog has his day
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Tree discussing pack stuff?

It was early morning when she rose, a large yet oddly feline creature slinking through the shadows like the Nightstalker she truly was. A bird in the distance called, slicing hrough the silence that had fallen over the mountain, but the panther took no notice as she patrolled the domain she claimed as her own. She was on the lookout for one wolf in particular, wishing to converse with the Snakebrewer that aided her leadership. The witch was the one she trusted most out of this growing band of rogues, and so she sought out the woman.

After a while of walking, she tipped back and allowed a call to slip from her lips - a relaxed summon with intent only to discuss. She had things to plan with the tortouishell wolfess.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The darkness of the morning suited the wolfess as she silently padded over the snow. Her eyes scanned the horizon, watching for any unusual sightings. The morning was not completely quiet as several birds called to each other over the light wind, and she stopped and listened, her ear turning. Their calls were almost eerie, echoing in this harsh land. 
Suddenly, a low howl reached her, and her head snapped around. It sounded like her companion. She stretched slowly, then started trotting towards the sound, curious as to what the shadow demon had to say. A few minutes later, her scent was strong as topped a small cliff. Chuffing in greeting, she spoke, her voice rumbling. Kelina. The name carried curiosity as the woman sat down, her ear swiveled forward.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The like-minded she wolf approached swiftly, tall figure emerging from the elongated shadows casted around the mountain. "Tree." The Nightstalker spoke a solemn greeting, lithe, dark form strolling nonchalantly closer before lowering herself onto her haunches. "We have things to discuss."

She waited for the woman to realise this was going to be a serious discussion about pack matters before bringing up the first subject - "Have you recruited anyone that I am unaware of? I'm sure you've noticed various newcomers I have brought to the mountain. Have you encountered any?" Kelina did not care if she hadn't brought new blood, she only wished to know if she had, for as the ruler of this dark kingdom she must be familiar with the wolves inside.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she sat down, the woman swiveled her one ear towards her and nodded as the woman spoke. So business it was. She didn't expect anything less from the woman cloaked in shadows. Twitching her tail, she waited patiently for the woman to speak.
The first matter of business didn't surprise her, and she nodded again, having seen these strange wolves. Then she spoke, almost condenscendingly, not towards her, but at the others she had met along the way. All I have met are unworthy to be even near this mountain. There aren't many like us around here. She almost huffed. There weren't many like them anywhere, she thought.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The Nighstalker sat in solemn silence, black ears cupped forward in anticipation for the rundown on newcomers. It seemed Tree was not having as much luck as herself, but it was okay - they were growing, in numbers and in strength. The creatures that had banded together were varying, most knew little of the lifestyle they would adapt to. Cannibals, cannibals they would come, ready soldiers willing to feast upon the flesh of a brother if Kelina commanded them to do so. Soon the mountain would be theirs, and her kingdom of chaos would come to fruition.

The raven nodded, inky plume of a tail flicking. "We will convert many, and teach young souls the best way to live." A slight smirk caused the curve of her lips, violet gaze glittering. "Spring is nearly upon us - we must be on the lookout for captives, primarily one to be used as a sacrifice for the feast. If you find someone, bring them to me." After a second thought she added, "Feel free to do with them what you wish until the time has come to tear their stomachs, as long as they are able to stand and breathe." At the very least, she wanted them to be able to walk, even run if the others were down for a chase, so that they could bring the victim down as a pack and watch the terror in their eyes as they tore them limb from limb to taste the blood upon their tongues.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she listened to the demoness, the hulking woman grinned eerily. Captives. Good. More food, more fun. Nodding slightly, she didn't mind the little bit more effort it would take to bring in wolves. Her mouth watered, and she swallowed, the thought of wolf flesh on her tongue sending a yearning for more through her.
I will find weaker wolves to bring. They don't deserve life anyway, so they can sustain our own. Stretching deeply, she yawned then shook out her fur, her eyes locked on her dark companion. How soon?
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Trying to finish up some threads <3

The Snakebrewer seemed pleased with the prospect of captives, and she could not help but relate to those feelings. Perhaps it was a strange practise for some, but Kelina was very much used to taking a wolf prisoner and using them for whatever she so desired. A life taken was one that would strengthen their own, that was what she believed - killing was necessary to become the strongest of the living. "Good. We have a den on the east side of the mountain that is perfect for keeping captives. Bring them there if you take any."

"Very soon. We will sacrifice one wolf this time and simply keep any others as captives - in the future, some may be used for other sacrifices. Otherwise they will simply be toys." A smirk graced her features at the thought, the many desires she held deep within her mind that begged for release. But now was not the correct time to allow these wishes to slip from her grasp and be allowed freedom - no, not yet. Soon.

"I will go and hunt now." The Nighstalker abruptly stated, feeling there was nothing overly important that needed discussing. She dipped her head with a grin and then drifted away into the shadows.