Wapun Meadow Your power it gave me new life
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Read Only 
He lay on the grass staring at her beautiful black fur and sunshine yellow eyes, the graceful way her muzzle narrowed, the way her figure slimmed and then widened at her hips. Oxsana...she was there but how? She stood watching him with an amused expression as he stared at her like a dumbstruck fool. "Oxsana...what's happening? Am I dead?" he asked fearfully. He knew not why he was afraid,everything was so fuzzy and his head ached. Something had happened... something bad. He'd failed to do something important. Oxsana approached and distracted him nuzzling him comfortingly. "Be silent my warrior. You've been through so much pain, so much strife, just lay still here with me. You've done enough" she cooed into his ear. He was so tempted to do just that, Nestle into her fur and rest beside her for eternity yet something nagged at him. He fought with his memories. There was a fight, he'd done some damage but grown distracted and then wham...he was fading. "Onyx....no Oxsana I'm needed. She's in danger. Onyx...." he jumped up and ran away from his murdered first love, eyes widening. 

"Onyx!" he shouted as his eyes cracked open. He was still laying where Lonzo had slammed his head to the ground yet there was blood stench. Lonzo's and Onyx's stench was surrounding him but they were nowhere to be found. He struggled to push himself up and then stood for a moment, head throbbing before he began to run toward Easthollow. He needed help with this and he trusted nobody else except Mawk, Onyx's brother. He just prayed he reached them in time.