Bearclaw Valley You choose the door you choose the path
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Onyx Saefyn set directly after Reigi's return and Lonzo runs off.

The bloody fucking snake had run off again, once more evading the death he so rightfully deserved by Dakarai's jaws. He was angry and scared but he was also so gravely wounded and thoroughly exhausted. He'd left Xan behind and done a once over of the borders, wounds reopened and bleeding, each step feeling like a new level of hell but he continued on until he was sure the bastard had truly run off. Only then did he turn and drag his agonized body toward their den, now solely focused on one thing, one woman.

"Onyx....Onyx"he murmured hoarsely as he reached the opening and stepped inside. He saw her laying there and froze, for a moment all went still around him. She was beautiful in every way and she was here and alive because he finally did something right. He smiled and his eyes watered up, the expression on his face holding every emotion at once as his tears fell, Love...fear...desire...anger... devotion it was all there. "Onyx...My love...Are you alright?"he breathed out and took a step forward before he slumped to the ground. His body wouldn't walk any more but he was still conscious, turning his head with an exhaustion tinged goofy expression that seemed to say "Whoops, I'm a clutz". Perhaps he was a bit loopy with blood loss and exhaustion.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She hurt. Inside and out. Her head pounded, her muscles were weak. Yet all she wanted was Dakarai back here with her. She had sat up for a while, but she was so tired. Laying down wouldn't hurt. Yet she didn't close her eyes. All she could see was him. The snake, as her sister called him. She should visit her. But thinking about stepping outside the borders, outside the safety of it made her tremble. She heard her name, but for a minute she didn't raise her head. It was heavy. Yet the voice was his, and she forced her head up and met his gaze.
Her breath caught in her throat. The emotions in his eyes made her heart pound.  Then the moment was over, and she watched him fall, the dull thus of his body making her cringe as she rushed forward. Nuzzling him, her pain didn't matter as she spoke. What can I do to help, love? He was so torn up, and hate mixed with overwhelming emotions, aimed at one man. Taking a deep breath, she looked at him as she kissed his cheek. Tell me what to do.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He hurt again but it didnt matter now that he was laying safe inside their den, now that she was safe inside their den. He lay still, the iron tinted scent of his blood filling the air but not as heavily as before. Olive had done a good job with his wounds, she had tended to him and saved him from death once more. Onyx's voice grabbed his attention, not that it had strayed very far though. He smiled at her, heartbeat quickening as she said love. "fresh moss...The rest has been tended to"he responded calmly and paused. He squirmed closer to her and pressed his nose up into her chest. "And be mine. Not...as an object or sense of fun as Lonzo wanted but...be my heart, my soul, my life. be the air i breathe and the last thing i see at night. Be my mate Onyx? I want for nothing or nobody else"He finished speaking and then held his breath,face pressed into her fur.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She furrowed her eyebrows as a shot of pain went through her, yet as he smiled, she felt a bit of peace warm her, and  her lips turned up as well. Fresh moss. That would help him. She would have to leave the den. Yet before she could move, he scooted closer to her, and she felt his warm breath rippling her fur. He was alive. The thought hit her again as only a few days ago she had thought him dead.

Then he spoke, and breath hitched in her throat as she blinked. Moments became minutes as she thought what he had just said. Her thoughts immediately went back to what she had said to Mawk what seemed like ages ago...

Please, understand. I...I don't wish to leave. Yet the emptiness, the...yearning for something more. Have you ever felt a longing for your brokenness? That you aren't whole, brother? That there is something, maybe..someone who could fill the void?....... Seeing you with her...it's beautiful, yet..painful. I have only met one that has made me feel complete, has filled that void, even if only for a few minutes. Yet he disappeared, and the longing and loneliness grew sharp. I...I need to try to find him.

And find him, she did. The one who filled the empty place in her. The happiness that had warmed her heart before spread through her body, and deep brown eyes became soft. Nuzzling him, her voice was soft, and she lightly pressed her cheek against his and spoke. I love you, Dakarai, and I will not leave your side for another for as long as I can draw breath in these lungs. I will be yours for as long as you want me. I have been searching my entire life for someone who could fill the yearning, the emptiness inside. And now, my love, my search is over. I am yours.

As the quiet words left her, so did the doubts, the emptiness, the push to keep searching. She had found what she was looking for. She was complete.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The silence seemed to go on forever as he buried his face into her fur. Then she spoke and his heart soared like never before. Of course he had loved Olive, perhaps just as much as he loved Onyx noe but they were like the sun and the moon. They loved one another deeply yet were too different to ever live side by side. This woman here had revealed all of her imperfections, allowed him to memorize and cherish all her wounds and therefore his love was raw and true.

"Onyx...."He breathed her name out like a prayer to the gods themselves and pushed his muzzle deeper into her fur before rolling over. The movement was agonizing and slow but as he exposed his belly and throat to her he was giving her his life. "You have nothing more to worry over, not Lonzo or Olive or any other woman. Olive was a rose, beautiful yes, but you are a White Lily. A rare and exotic beauty, delicate and intoxicating. In a garden full of flowers i would always choose you."He spoke from his heart which thrummed true with every word. 

He smiled faintly and placed gentle kisses to her paws, worshipping her lovingly. "Under the witness of the stars I take you as my wife. You are now Mrs. Onyx saefyn-Svartell"He could have wept but after the events of the past week, he couldn't bring himself to shed a tear of any kind.