Swiftcurrent Creek Burnin' in my soul
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
@Fox

Rina swiftly padded up a short slope. Her muscles rippled underneath her dark coat, the heat being absorbed. That was the annoying thing about having brown fur. As she reached the top and looked out over, she scanned the horizon. Staying true to her promise, after resting a short while, Rina began searching for Fox, the red-furred Alpha of the pack. She wanted to introduce herself, maybe talk about learning a few trades. Counsellor or perhaps Chronicler. Rina would help out in any way she could.

Rina sat on her rump under the shade of a small tree. She's looked a bit further but had decided on finding a high-point to look from. The kind man who had accepted her told her that Fox was hard to miss. Pale eyes scoured the land below her.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox had been taking a dip in the creek. She had filled her belly full of fish and water, collapsing on the banks for a much-needed nap once she could barely walk. The fiery Alpha awoke due to the size of her bladder, and she quickly got to her feet to relieve herself near some bushes just a few feet away. Letting out a sigh of relief, the girl finished up her business, kicked some debris over her urine, and shook her coat. It was still several hours away from the setting of the sun, and Fox clicked her tongue as she contemplated what to do next.

The covering of trees above her provided her plenty of shelter from the sun, but the late afternoon was hot, even in the shade. Fox picked a direction and began trotting, not really having anything in particular in mind. Perhaps she would mark the caches with her scent to ensure that nothing dared to have a go at them, or she would head out to the border and make her presence known there.

Those plans were quickly tossed aside when she spotted an unknown female up ahead. The yearling bristled at first, but her coat smoothed back down when she realized the girl bore the scent of Njal. She was no trespasser—merely a—“New recruit?” Fox asked, sidling up beside the girl and taking a seat so they were seated perpendicular to one another.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
The warm sun continued to rise until it was right above her. The heat was almost unbearable, the only comfort being the brisk breeze. This weather was much immune that ooc her home, where in summer it commonly rained and it seldom reached this heat. Well, Rina'd have to get used to it.

Rina's eyes spotted the woman as just as she crested the hill, lowering her head slightly and lowering her posture, she smiled, watching as Fox seated herself.Rina waited her dark tail over her paws and offered her ears as Fox spoke. New recruit? Yes, miss Fox. I'm Rina Seinn Feadhaill, but you can just call me Rina.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
“Quite a name,” Fox remarked, “Where’d it come from?” The yearling briefly recalled her failed attempt at giving Jace a name. The memory would have been a fond one, had he not revealed to her during that same encounter that he had some kind of mental problem... which later led to him being forcefully removed from the creek. It was a shame, really. Fox had thought him to be merely kidding himself in some way... making up a problem that didn't exist. Next time, she would make no mistake. If somebody said they had a problem, she would believe them right from the beginning and assure that they were removed more swiftly.

As Fox awaited the other girl's answer, she looked her over. Fox rarely thought much of beauty, so if Rina was beautiful, Fox would never have guessed. Rina was thinner than most, though certainly not underweight. She had the build of a runner, not one of a fighter. In fact, she wasn't too different from Fox in her body type. But where Fox had scars and bruises from fighting, Rina had kept herself free from such things, as far as the Alpha could tell.
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
Quite a name, Fox said. Rina smiled, white teeth showing on or side while she smirked. Where'd it come from? Rina's smile faded a little at that. Her heritage was not something she liked to think of anymore. Since she'd left her blue-blooded family, Rina had tried to avoid the subject. A twinge of guilt spread inside her. Then again, they wouldn't need her now that her sister was queen.
My grandmother's, former queen, now deceased, name was Andrina, although she was known as Rina. The rest is heritage and stuff. Rina's voice trailed at the end. The girl didn't exactly want to discuss her family, but would tell her story if Fox needed. Looking away, she changed the subject.
I hope, miss Fox, that you wouldn't mind if I started training for a trade? Preferably Councillor or perhaps Chronicle? Rina waited for the woman to answer, her eyes scanning the woman after. She was young, but there was wisdom in her eyes.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I always like to assume that my wolves don't know our OOC vernacular for things, so Fox's response reflects that. You're more than welcome to assume Rina calls them trades. :)

Rina's response wasn't anything terribly exciting, which was a smidge disappointing to the yearling, but she shrugged. Besides, the tawny girl was quick to change the subject, and Fox flashed her a puzzled look. “Do whatever it is that will help the creek,” she replied, “That is all I ask of those who make their home here.” Well, that wasn't entirely true (according to some), but Rina did not need to know that.

“What exactly is it that you’d like to do?” she asked, being unfamiliar with the terms. She assumed that a counselor was somebody who reported to the leaders and helped them make decisions, but Fox was wary of letting a newcomer do such a thing. Perhaps in time it would be recognized. A chronicler... well, that was a word Fox did not think she had come across, so she awaited the girl's response.

After some time, Fox eventually broke off from Rina to tend to her pack duties.