Blacktail Deer Plateau My friend, where have you been?
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
*mobile*
*also sorrel I couldn’t figure out how to tag your name!?*

Honeybee was worried. Where on earth had that wolf, Sorrel, gone?  The kitty had felt so alone, so worried, and she wondered if she should just move on. The girl had supposedly left to go in a trip, or something of the sort, but it had left Honeybee afraid and on her lonesome. “Where hast thou gone?” The kitten meowed sullenly. With her head buried between her paws, Honeybee settled down to sulk.
~ H O N E Y B E E ~
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
They had come back safe and sound. Kieran's neck thing was gone and it was almost time for the two of them to hit the road. Sorrel was incredibly excited about all of the good coming to them, and she couldn't wait to share it with Honeybee. That being said, the girl's excitement upon spotting her calico companion was understandably, dare I say, explosive.

Swooping in from Honeybee's flank, she turned the cat over onto its side and began to fervently lick at her scruff and underbelly. We're moving! she announced proudly, finally taking a breath and stepping back to see the kitten's response.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
As the kitty loosed a drama-embellished sigh, stretching into a spectacular pose, a familar scent struck her nose. The kitten perked up from her spot for half a second until she was stolen from her spot by a fearsome creature. The cat was swished up by the tongue of some foul-breathed animal. "Thee t'rrible fiend releaseth me at this moment!" The cat began her shouts with a thunderous roar-that is, about as thunderous as a small feral cat could sound-but she slowly begin to melt into a warm teasing meow. "And if thee hast time, go chew a mint leave. Thy breath is lacking valor!" The cat slowly began to laugh before she pushed herself up. "Now, what is this about moving." The cat began to groom her chest, afterwards folding into a comfortable camel position beside Sorrel to listen.
~ H O N E Y B E E ~
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Luckily, Sorrel was having just as much trouble understanding Honeybee's insult as a squirrel might have had if trying to understand the patterns of the sea. In other words, there was no offense taken. Instead of focusing on the kitten's blatant rudeness, Sorrel chose to use up her window of her friend's attention to explain. Brother Kieran says we're moving, Honeybee! I don't know where, but we're moving, okay? 

What Sorrel was trying to say happened to be more along the lines of, You're coming with us, right?, but her ever-growing vocabulary wasn't quite ready for such a daunting task. No more Morningside, or hiding. I tell Brother Kieran about you, okay?
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
*Mobile*

Honeybee cocked her head curiously at Sorrel’s words, her ice blue eyes lighting up with interest. The woolve spoke of a new creature, one whom Bee hadn’t met yet. Keer-keeren? Keeren. And they were moving. Moving, the girl wondered for a moment. At first the kitty was uneasy, that was until she heard the words no more hiding. Bee’s ears flicked upwards with excitement, and she rose to her tiny paws. The girl padded over to Sorrel, brushing against her leg happily, rubbing her fluffy cheeks through the woolve’s fur. For the first time in a long time, Bee spoke such a simple tongue. “Yes.”
~ H O N E Y B E E ~