Stone Circle One day my prince will come
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
@Casimir

It was late afternoon and snow had begun to fall. Steph's dark coat made her stand out amongst all the white, though her head, shoulders and back had started to accumulate a light dusting of snow. She was wandering through the forest, thinking about the conversation she had with Valette, about females going into heat, seeking males, and giving birth. Before that conversation, she hadn't given much thought about acquiring a mate, but it was in her head now.

She didn't even know what she was looking for, however. Would she know it when she found him? Should she get someone like Murdock? He was someone she looked up to, and she wondered if that was the standard she should hold other males to. Or, should she not compare at all? She had never considered a male for more than anything other than friendship. Heck, she had never ever had a crush. Though, Birk was quite handsome, if she admitted. But, if she was honest with herself, finding him good-looking was as far as it went.

Was there something wrong with her? Should she have been regarding males as more than just friends by this point? She sighed as she walked, not really paying attention to her surroundings. She was lost in her head.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The pale boy meandered quietly through the forest, looking all around at his new surroundings. His sLeek silver-and-sand colored head rose as he tested the air for new scents. The plush fur around his neck and cheeks were shaken thoroughly as he attempted to rid himself of snow. Casimir wondered how often it snowed around here. Back home, the boy and his siblings hadn't had snow often, not that he minded it much. It was just...there. Sometimes it would get a bit to cold, but he never took it into deep consideration. Now looking at the thin blanket of it, he couid see the appeal his mother had spoken of. Ezimette had loved the snow. The woman had spoken incessantly about playing in it as a child. Perhaps, living here, Cas could learn to appreciate it- well, maybe not as much as she had, but some.

A the lithe boy wandered, Casimir recognized something out of the corner of his eye...A wolf! Cas had not met many wolves in his new pack yet, and he was incredibly excited to see a new face. The young wolf gave a bright chuff to the new wolf, hoping she would notice him. She seemed young, like him but younger, with a raven-colored coat and blue -no maybe they were green- eyes. The young girl seemed to be up in the clouds. Casimir smiled fondly, daydreaming was a thing shared by his whole family, his sister, Xahi, especially. The silver-faced boy figured he should probably say something. "Hello there, I'm Casimir. I hope I didn't startle you." He gave a soft smile. "Oh, I'm new here in," he looked around to motion to their surroundings, "Easthollow."
~ C A S I M I R ~
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
A chuff reached her, and ears perked, she searched for the source. Her gaze landed on a male she had not met yet. She returned his smile, her tail wagging and sending a dusting of snow to the ground. She turned her course and headed for him. Her shook side to side as she came to a stop in front of him. No, not at all, she responded, her green eyes meeting his. My name is Steph, she introduced. 

How do you like it so far? she asked, wondering if he had really settled in yet or not. She took the liberty then to look him over. She hoped she wasn't being rude, but with thoughts of males on her mind, she figured she may as well size him up a bit. She found she liked what she saw, and an soft grin appeared on her maw as her eyes met his once more.
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Casimir was glad to finally have met a friendly new face as the girl trotted up to him. A smile appeared on his face as she introduced herself. Steph...that’s a nice name. A question was asked of him, and he responded within a moment’s pause. “Honestly, I haven’t seen much of it yet, but so far the territory is quite beautiful. How kong have you lived here?” Although the boy suspected much of her life, as she was young, anything was possible, and he was curious. Cas couldn’t help but feel his cheeks grow hot at the girls lingering gaze. She seemed to appreciate his appearance, and she was quite pretty too...The young wolf shook the thought from his head while trying to focus on their conversation, but not without a bashful smile.
~ C A S I M I R ~
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph gave a sheepish smile when she was caught looking him over. She didn't mean to be rude, and it wasn't customary to be that bold with someone she had just met. She was glad the conversation seemed well enough, and he didn't seem offended. 

He admitted he hadn't been here long, but that he liked what he saw so far. I was born here late last fall, she replied. When she said it like that, she felt like she sounded young. She sure didn't feel young. Where are you from? she asked, wondering if he was from near or far.
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
*Mobile*
Casimir smiled at her, warmth still brushing the boys cheeks. She was young, but so was he, it didn’t phase him. She seemed to be quite eloquent, and he was happy to make conversation. The boy settled into a comfortable seating position, beckoning with his head for her to sit over by him. 

”Well,” Cas began, “It’s far from here, I can tell you that.” He gave one of those charming laughs he possessed, turning to face his fellow young wolf. “My mom used to live up in the mountains with a- well, a tribe or pack of some sort. She left, I’m not exactly sure why, met my father, had me and my siblings in her own little territory.” Casimir trailed off, wondering if he should get into the details. Deciding against it, he censored the story-for now. “Eventually, I decided to head off, come back here where she began. Guess I wanted to follow in her footsteps. Easthollow...it’s my future now.” Casimir’s gaze trailed back to the dark female, connecting with her (quite similar) emerald eyes. “In a perfect world, where do you think you would be when you grow up?”
~ C A S I M I R ~
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She followed the motion of his head, and moved to sit next to him, her tail wagging all the while. Her gaze turned towards him as he explained a little of his background. He didn't go too into detail, and she wondered if there was a specific reason for that. Did something bad happen? Or, was it just uneventful?

I wonder what living on a mountain is like, she said. She was born and raised in the forest bordering the fields, and had only once wandered onto the mountain side. Being caught by her estranged Uncle pretty much solidified her decision no to go back on there. 

Her expression turned thoughtful at his question. Here, I suppose, she answered honestly. I mean, I want to go explore and see some of the world, she admitted. But this will always be home, she added, her gaze turning to him to see if he understood her.
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Casimir smiled as the girl wondered aloud, he liked that quirkiness. She seemed like she would be a wonderful friend in for future times. Casimir listened closely as she spoke, his heart jumped with what could be described as excitement, perhaps, at the thought of a true home. His emerald eyes sparkled as he toyed with the thought of a family to lean on...Easthollow could be his new home, maybe even his new family. 
"I completely understand that," he spoke softly, smiling at her." The boy drew in a deep breath, sighing a little as he sat beside Stef. "We should explore together someday. I haven't seen so much of the world either, maybe we should have a little adventure of our own." Casimir gazed out at the landscape, pondering what layed beyond. Sure, he had traveled some near his old home, but Casimir had never explored this new land. He turned to Stef with a glittering gaze and a calm smile, considering her his first friend in way too long of a time.
~ C A S I M I R ~