Sun Mote Copse Feed the nightmare heart until you dream no more
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 

There wasn't a soul in sight. Chusi was growing more worried by the day, feet yearning to just up and leave and hope to find something better. Something that wasn't so dead as the hinterlands. Even with the most food to hunt upon, this life of isolation was not what she wanted for her and her friends. They had to move, to find someplace else, because this was simply not working.

She threw her head back to call for her friends, a worried tremble rimpeling the facade that everything was fine. It wasn't, and hopefully they had seen as well.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
Anyone with eyes could see that the Hinterlands were an utter wasteland when it came to meeting new faces and, as the party king of the wolf world, that was not a-ok with Koji. He needed drama, flare, a bit of spice in his life if you know what I’m saying. But above all else he needed a god damn social life and it didn’t look like he was going to get that anytime soon if he stayed here. So at Chusi’s less than promising howl, Koji scooped himself up and quickly descended upon the scene.

He was apparently the first to arrive, which was a bit surprising to the charcoal male, especially since he had been resting on the fringes of the territory when the call had went up. “Hey” he offered as a casual greeting, head swinging from side to side to try and spot if anyone else was going to show up. 
rating: 3-3-3
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
They all agreed they couldn't stay here any longer. Chusi was glad they understood, that even though this place was beautiful, it was empty. They couldn't afford their small band slowly disbanding into nothingness and so they decided to move.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**