Dawnlark Plains Did they warn you about the fourth trimester?
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Catori had just finished the round of the evenings baths - much to the protest of @River, @Kasatka, and @Eventide. She doted on them with every waking moment, barely aware of when @Grayday was there or not. She was all loving smiles when she did see him but it was clear her children had stolen all of her affections in this new and precious time. "Look at you," Catori cooed even to her unhearing children, giving a sigh as she watched them settle. A sudden sound outside the den made her head snap up as she peered outside to see who it was. "Who's there?" Between herself and the children she was a bit nose blind at the moment.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Hopefully it's okay that I jump in!
Aliac had been lingering around unaware of what has been happening. As she continued on her walk many new scents flooded her nostrils as the wind blew. The she-wolf was curious but she had a guess of what they were, though she wasn't sure. That's when someone called out. "I apologize if I disturbed you."
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
61 Posts
Ooc —
There wasn’t much to this whole born thing, and Eventide had found that he much preferred to be unborn. Sure, this place had its perks — room to stretch, a nice supply of fresh air, more warm milk than he could have ever asked for — but something about the Big Body left him constantly unsettled. Normally, the change was at the very least tolerable, but when the Big Body did that Thing with her tongue, oh! Eventide’s woes couldn’t be contained. 

In in an effort to get away, he would squirm and kick at his nearest neighbor, loudly begging with impatient cries for them to get out of the way! Yet despite how hard he might try, the Big Body remained unrelenting. 

First post! Feel free to skip him down the line. :D