Stone Circle Sing, sweet Nightingale
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
@Kiran Other tags for visibility. Feel free to make a cameo if your wolf would howl back!

Steph strolled through the edge of the forest, pausing as she looked out onto the plains. Snow still lightly blanketed the ground, but in the coming weeks, warmth would melt it, and new life would begin to emerge. Her gaze fell upon the stones that stood in a circle, and she made her way to Keoni's grave.

It had been a little while since she had cried from the loss of her sister. Her conversations these days were mostly about what was happening in the pack. She tried to keep it light. If what @Sunny said was true, that they could be somewhere, looking over them, then Keoni already knew what was going on. Still, it felt good to feel like she was here.

She sat down on her haunches, and told Keoni about how @Valette had a new mate in @Stark, and they were trying for pups, and how grateful she was to have had Keoni teach her how to be a good big sister. She told her how she thought @Nikai was crazy to go off on his adventure partially healed, but she hoped he was doing okay. She didn't mention how sad it was going to be, not having her here for all the good times to come. 

When she was finished, she walked to the tallest of the stones, Steady's stone. She hadn't known the male, and had just recently become aware of who he was. She introduced herself to him, and thanked him for making her mother so happy. 

When she was finished, she sat back on her haunches in the middle of the circle, and howled her happiness to the rest of the pack. The collar was off, her mom was happy, @Clary was back and safe, and there were only good things to look forward this spring. When her song trailed off, she sat in contented silence.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
109 Posts
Ooc —
Miran was wondering the territory when she heard a howl split through the trees towards her ears. The shewolf though she might just go check it out. Followimg the noise, she saw a young wolf she had seen around though she had never actually spoken to her before. Though regardless the girl let out a low bark announving her presence. "Hello."
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
While she hadn't required company from her howl, the bark that was given brought an instant wag to her tail. Steph was a friendly wolf and was always up to hang out. Her eyes searched for the source, and landed on female she had seen around but hadn't interacted with personally. Hello, she greeted with a smile. I know I've seen you around, but I don't know your name, she admitted. I'm Steph, she offered.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark knew that with the loss of Keoni the family had suffered. They'd suffered before even in the loss of Steady - who should have still been with his family. Stark didn't feel threatened by the male - he respected him. It was very different. And so when Steph lifted her head in a joyous sense and offered her howl Stark joined her outcry in support, his loud and proud song carrying across the pack lands. They had a lot to be grateful for and Stark wasn't oblivious to the fact. As daunting as parenthood was to him, he knew that it would make Valette happy and that it would make the kids happy too. He was excited himself, even through the trepidation. Shortly after his howl joined Steph's he heard @Banner echoing it too, and the dark male smiled to himself before going to check on his mate. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
109 Posts
Ooc —
The other female greeted her kindly and stated her name. It seem only fitting that she do the same. "Hello, my name is Kiran. Nice to meet you." The female spoke with respect as she sat down.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She smiled softly as Stark and Banner returned her howl before turning her attention to Kiran, the smile not fading. Nice to meet you, too, she replied. In an effort to get to know her packmate, she asked, So, where did you live before here? It was a standard question for Steph, as she always liked to hear where other wolves came from. She thought about traveling in Nikai's pawprints and exploring a bit. She didn't feel the need to go far, but she did want to see the world that was outside the borders.

Have you met everyone else? she asked, hoping Kiran was liking it here. Steph had never had to integrate herself into a new pack, so she couldn't really know how Kiran felt, but she suspected it was easier with the more wolves she met.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran heard as the others returned the howl. "I never had a particular place that I lived, I usually lived wherever I could find decent shelter." She thought of the young ones next question. "Now that I actually think about it, you are the second wolf that I have met. Perhaps I need to socialize a bit more." Kiran chuckled as she spoke.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph frowned a bit at Kiran's confession that she never really had a place to live. Steph couldn't really imagine what that felt like, since she had always had a place to call home. I'm glad you found us, she said with a smile. Kiran seemed to kind to have to live on her own.

You should! she said eagerly when the other female mentioned socializing. I have a sister, Clary, and a brother, Ezra, who are really nice. And there's Howl, and Stark, and Casimir and-she broke off and chuckled. Well, we're all pretty nice, she admitted. She might be biased, but she was confident that Kiran would find at least a couple of friends.
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Late cameo - but cameo nonetheless! <3

She was late to the party, but fashionably so - by Clary's loose credentials, at least. Where the sounds of Steph, Stark, and Banner's calls began to fade through the outskirts, the young girl picked her up. Levity ran through her voice unbridled as she joined her sister's song. The open road brought her so much joy, but there was nothing on earth that could ever take her family's place. Clary knew that in a sense her time here was limited. She would inevitably grow restless, as she had before until she moved to chart the great unknown again, but she saved these thoughts for another day. Today, she was happy, and she was here, and she rested in the familiar voice of Easthollow.
109 Posts
Ooc —
phone post
The young wolf was very enthusiastic about her meeting more of her packmates and it induced a smile to her muzzle. "Well, I will be sure to meet as many as I can." She stated with a chuckle.