Dawnlark Plains on my way to bandomeer
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Aliac? ;)
Rae was in the outskirts of the territory, gathering herbs to take back to @Pema. It was not much, especially since there was still a thin layer of slushy snow on the ground in most places. Mosses were the most common thing she could grab, but she'd gotten a few dandelions and other interesting-looking flowering plants that she didn't think were poisonous. At least, she was not yet suffering any ill effects.

It was lonely work, though. Rae had thought about finding Sunny to see if he would like to come along, but he seemed so busy and important - it didn't make sense to bother him with something so small.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac had enjoyed the company of her pack mates and as she wandered through the territory she noticed a new face. She had Sunny's scent on her so she assumed she was a new recruit possible. "Hello!" Aliac called out
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Skraeling turned at the sound of a voice - finally, a break from the monotony! Her tail was already whipping ecstatically, and she was quick to set down her bundle of herbs and reply, "Hey!"

She was so bored. Maybe the other girl would want to be friends? "I'm Rae," she offered, prancing forward and giving a little bow.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female looked younger than she but not by much. She seemed eager to introduce herself and she seemed it to be quite rude if she had not done the same. "My name is Aliac nice to meet you Rae. Are you new in the pack?" She figured that she might as well ask.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Rae dipped her nose, reddening under her fur and gave a quick nod. "Yeah, I just joined a little bit ago," she admitted, a little nervous that the other wolf wouldn't want to be friends, now. But she still seemed friendly, and honesly Rae didn't know why that would make her less friendly. She was probably being silly.

"I'm gathering herbs for Pema," she said to the other girl, gesturing to the bundle at her paws. "Only, I don't know what all is good for medicine, so I'm just grabbing a little of everything."
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac gave her a warm smile. "Well nice to meet you." She gazed at the plants that she held. "May I see what you have, i may not know a lot but i know a thing or two about plants." She said with a chuckle.
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Rae sighed in relief, her tail wagging. She really should have paid more attention when Pema was laying out the basics, but at least now she had a helpful friend to aid her.

"Wellll, I've got some moss, and some dandelions, and some weird tuber roots, and then these white flowers," she explained, pawing at them with a little frown on her face. Were any of the useful? She knew that her mom had used moss for something, but she wasn't clear on what.
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The she-wolf thought for a moment as she gazed at the plants that she had. "Well the only one I am familiar with is the moss which can be used to help mothers produce milk and can be used to dress a wound." She said as she remembered on her travels before she had arrived in Teekon.
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Skrae perked up at this. "Oh, well - the pack has babies. That could be useful," she decided, looking down at the rest of it. "I guess I'll keep gathering the other stuff too, though. Never know what might be important."
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac nodded her head slightly. "Well, you have a point there." The she-wolf chuckled somewhat.  "Hopefully, I was able to help ya a bit," Aliac says as she sends her a genuine smile.