Dawnlark Plains Smells like teen spirit
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Anyone, maybe @Aliac an awkward Heat thread?

Fuck. The scent of heat was everywhere. He had never smelled it before and he had never thought it would be an issue. It was however, an issue. It drew him in directions he knew he shouldn't go in and therefore he went in the opposite, only to be confronted with another waft of it. So when he felt like he was gonna explode he ran toward the river and plunged himself into the water, the shock of cold water instantly bringing him to his senses. He climbed back out onto the shore and shook his fur out, breathing out a long sigh.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac had secluded herself from the pack once it had started, making sure to avoid the others for the remainder of it. She stayed close to the borders, but never in the same place for long. With all the new arrivals coming it was not the time to do anything, though she wondered briefly why it had come so late since the season was almost over.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Walking and running seemed to keep him busy enough not to focus on it, but when he caught scent of Aliac he froze. Up ahead of him he spotted her hiding by the borders. His nose twitched and he took a few steps forward, eyeing her. The conversation with Rae replayed in his mind and he frowned, remembering how he admitted he liked her. If someone else found her his chance would be lost...

But there were rules to follow. If he did the do...the thing...the..um..act whatever the right word was to use with aliac now, she would be pregnant and he'd be a father and only the leaders had rights to breed right now. Would his dad try to take Aliac?! The thought made him bristle and he strode forward, stopping about five feet in front of her. "A...Aliac" he greeted her awkwardly, face heated up.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She arose from her curled up state and backed up slightly, she knew the rules and she wasn't about to break them for something that would soon pass. "Uh hey Sunny." She said with a sheepish grin on her muzzle. This was her second heat but during her first, she had managed to stay away from the males and keep them away. Could she do it again? Well she could try.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny noticed how she quickly got up and backed away and his face heated even more. Gosh..she must think he was here to..do it. He looked down at his paws and then back up, sitting down and then standing up again, nervous and anxious. "I'm not here to um..breed. I just..smelled you and i was worried someone would seek you out and then-" he cut himself off and blinked once. He had almost admitted his crush, he couldn't do that now could he?

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was a bit shocked at his statement but ultimately found herself blushing a bit. "Y..You were?" She was curious to what he was about to say bit she decided not to question it any further. So far she had distanced herself from the males and he was the first male she has spoken to since.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded and shuffled his paws, wondering if he should say what he was thinking. He had told Skraeling  he liked her, so why couldn't he bring himself to tell Aliac? Maybe it was because just looking at her made his heart race, maybe it was because he really liked her. "I just... I didn't want..anyone coming and trying to mate you. Cuz-" he paused again . Sucking in a deep breathe he blurted it out "Because I want to do it myself. Really mate you , when we're both ready. I like you Aliac. I really  like you" he exhaled slowly and looked nervous as he waited for her response.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac didn't know what to think, she knew that she liked him but the whole mate process was confusing to her, but there was no way she was going to say that. By this time she didn't know what to say. "I..i would like that to happen eventually." She was so nervous she barely could speak
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny breathed out a sigh of relief when she responded with a agreement. She liked him too! He smiled warily and stepped forward to nuzzle her if she would allow. It was a risky move because when he did her smell wrapped around him. He groaned and stepped back, shuffling awkwardly as a heat rushed through his belly. "I can help...if you want? Pregnancy isn't something that always happens. Dad doesn't need to know" he murmured nervously. He really wanted her in a way that he had never wanted anyone before.

We can do mixed's idea or you can have Aliac say no lol. Im down either way!