Stone Circle the house was awake, the shadows the monsters
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

the night before, leo contemplated with himself. he felt useless. hunting was the only thing he could offer to the easthollow wolves, which was fine, but he wanted to do more. his thoughts drifted to asterr, and how she helped him in his time of need. he wanted to give that back to someone else, so he decided he would take a shot at healing.

that morning, leo awoke early in search of herbs. he didn’t know what to specifically look for, but he kept his eyes peeled for anything that stood out. the camomile that dispersed in tiny groups here and there interested him, so he plucked them from the ground one by one in a careful manner. the man didn’t know whether or not they were useful, but he would bring them back to his den anyways.

”the voices”
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
I'm going to jump in lol
The pale princess found herself wandering the grounds she was hoping to one day consider home. As a pack member she would abide by her duty and protect the territory and her packs mates within. Just as she had been taught to by her father and grandfather. Kegana held a strong believe in duty, and so she had been quick to understand her new duties, even in this strange place. Yet she still struggled to think of this new land as home, this place wasn't her home yet. Her home was still miles away, she could only hope that one day it would be here in the Teekon Wilds. But until that day arrived she would do her duty.

In order to be a more efficient member of Easthollow she had started mentally mapping the area. The plains were easy for her to understand as they were the most similar to her home. The wooded overgrown area was a little more difficult, and so she had taken to spending the majority of her time there. Trying her best to learn where everyones den sights were, the fastes routes between them, where the streams where, and the shortest route to the border and the stone circle. 

It was on one of these mapping adventures where she discovered the creamy male on his own wanderings. She followed the brute for a moment, observing his activities. She had seen her grandfather doing a similar chore when she was still a young girl. He had called it foraging. Finding him doing no harm she approached with a soft spoken confidence.

"Hello." Her voice glided effortlessly on the wind. "Can I help you with your umm.... tejeel?" She faltered on the word, not having learned it in the common tongue. The mongol hoped he might understand.

Kegana was in the process of proving herself. Proving that she could pull her weight, and she figured this might help prove herself to....well whoever he was. This wind picked the pack scent on his fur and carried it toward her, this scent alone meant the male deserved her help and so she would offer it.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
leo was so wrapped up in his task that he hadn’t noticed he was being followed. her voice startled him and caused his fur to bristle for a moment before flattening once more.

hello, he greeted with an anxious smile. he gave the woman a questioning stare when she uttered unfamiliar tongue. “pick these?” he asked, glancing down at a neat pile of camomiles placed beside him. “yes, of course.

the man leaned down to pluck a few more flowers. “my name’s leo, i’m fairly new. my sister bought me in,” he stated between his teeth. “what about you? what’s your name?
”the voices”
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She hadn't meant to startle the man, but gave no apology only a slight smile attempting to be friendly. She took no offence to his bristling, she could understand the response and chose to overlook it. 

Kegana nodded her head at his indication glad to have found an understanding. She had no idea what they were picking, if it was a hobby or for more significant use. But she would help none-the-less, and so the mongol dipped her head and picked a similar looking flower. "I am Kegana." Another dip of her head showed her greeting. 

"Your sister?" Kegana had yet to meet everyone within the pack, and so couldn't place who his sister might be. "I am new as well. I met Valette at the border only days ago." Once more her head dipped to pick another of these strange flowers. "That are we picking?" She asked after gently lying the flower in the small pile the man had already gathered.
pawprints 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
he nodded. “valette is my sister. we haven’t seen each other in quite some time, until now of course. i’m grateful we crossed paths again.” he thought he would never see her again, or anyone close to him again.

leo waited for kegana to put her flowers in the pile before adding his own. “uh, i don’t know what these will do, but i’ll find out... eventually,” he admitted with a nervous chuckle. “i want to help around here so i thought, hey, why not try healing? my friend used to heal wolves.

”the voices”
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana offered the man a small smile, her seemed like a kind soul. One Keg would like to get to know more. "It must be nice to return to your sister's side. She must enjoy having family around very much." This gave her hope that she might find her own family amongst the Easthollow wolves.

"Healing is a noble skill to learn. A trade I have little interest in I'm afraid, but I'm sure you will learn quickly. So seem to have the eye for it." Kegana indicated to the flowers. "Could your friend help you? It is easier to learn from another, no?" The mongol knew that a skill such as healing was a difficult one to learn, and having a mentor would be the best way to improve the healing skill.

The took a step away to gather more of the interesting flowers. She wondered if they migth be poisonious as she tore into one flower a little to deeply and a bitter taste entered her maw causing her to wrinkle her snout.
pawprints 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —

i have yet to meet anyone interested in herbs, but i’m sure there has to be someone who’s willing to teach me.” there were still many wolves he had yet to meet, one of them had to had similar intents. if not, he’d just have to find some other way to learn.

leo chuckled when the woman’s expression shifted into a grimace. it made him curious, so he crushed one between his teeth and immediately spat it out when the tart taste dripped on his tongue.

”the voices”
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
last for me feel free to archive, when you get back we can have another thread

Kegana nodded through the distaste in her mouth, there must be someone else who could help. She would remember to speak with anyone who she came across if they had healing knowledge to help Leo. Releasing the flowers from her teeth, she smiled softly at Leo seeing the pile that had accumulated as they had gathered together. "I should head out on a patrol once more. I look forward to seeing you again Leo." Kegana waited until he replied before turning and heading toward the plains and the border. Ready to sweep the territory once more, to ensure their protection.
pawprints