Stone Circle I think there's a flaw in my code.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 

After helping Kegana store the rest of their prize in one of the caches for the rest of the pack to enjoy, Brynn decided to lead them in search of water. She was thirsty and wanted to wash the blood from her coat. Her post-hunt high had long worn off, and she was starting to feel her wounds. The one on her shoulder was most irritating because she could feel a sharp pain every time she took a step, causing her to limp a little. She didn't think think the bone was broken, the deer hadn't gotten a good enough kick in to do that, but the gash was pretty deep, and the movement of her muscles underneath was causing her a lot of pain. Her chest wound seemed deeper and didn't feel much better than the wound on her shoulder. She began to grow worried. The wounds were bad enough to cause her problems if they got infected. 

Finally, she stopped and turned to her packmate, "I'm a little worried about my injuries. I'm afraid they'll get infected without proper attention." Worry crossed her face as she imagined what could happen if she got sick with infection.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana had kept a close eye on her hunting partner. After their successful hunt she had tried to help the injured woman, subtly taking on as much weight of the carcus as she could when they dragged it to the cache. There was still a lot left, as the deer had been a large healthy female who had just given birth. She was still very proud of them for the feat. 

The mongol stayed close after they hide their catch, worried for the woman. She didn't say much, but rather offered silent support. Her limp was becoming more and more evident as they ventured through the territory. At Brynn's words Kegana nodded, and could only think of one person who might be able to help. She howled for @Leo, the man she had met earlier in the day before her hunt with Brynn. Perhaps Leo had some of those flowers she had helped him collect earlier that could ward off infection. 

"I met Leo earlier. He knows more about herbs and plants than I ever will. Maybe he can help." Kegana had no idea where to start when it came to treating injuries. "Perhaps the water will help?" The pale woman shrugged, as she entered the water to clean the blood from her fur. As she set about cleaning herself she felt her cheek which had started to swell slightly. The woman couldn't believe her luck at getting away unscathed compared to her new friend.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
after gathering camomiles with kegana, leo decided to stray outside the borders in search for something else he could bring back to his den. some bright yellow flowers were enough to grab his attention. there was a notably smaller number than the flowers he collected earlier, but it wasn’t a bother.

a howl rang through the air as he gathered the herbs. he immediately stood and raced back into the territory with his findings. he slowed to a trot and dropped the flowers when he reached kegana and another injured female. “what happened?

”the voices”
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At the new wolf's question, Brynn turned to look at him. She thought this was probably the wolf her friend said could help her. "Thanks for coming. I assume you're Leo?" She gave him a small smile before adding, "I'm afraid I got kicked a couple times by a deer when we were hunting earlier. I have a wound on my right shoulder and on my chest." She motioned to the injuries with her muzzle, wincing a little when the movement caused a throbbing in the wound on her shoulder. She had managed to wash most of the blood from her fur, hopefully giving him better visibility of her lacerations.
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Leo was quick to respond, which she was greatful for. Kegana didn't think the wounds overly serious, however the soon they were looked after the better. She gave Leo a small smile, as Brynn answered his query. 

Kegana enjoyed the water on her paws. The sun was bright in the sky, and it was obvious that summer would soon be upon the pack. She watched her two packmates interact, waiting to see if she could be of any use.
pawprints 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
he nodded his head before leaning over to inspect the wound. it didn’t seem to be infected, so that was a plus. now how to fix it...

oh no. it was then he realized how inexperienced he actually was with this. he wanted to panic, but was able to keep his composure. “i have to admit, i’m new to healing,” he started hesitantly, but quickly added, “but i know some things that might help.

leo pushed the bundle of flowers towards brynn. “chew these up and spread it on your wound. if it’s hard, i can do it for you. if they aren’t working, tell me. i have more herbs in my den.

i’ll have to find cobwebs for the bleeding. it shouldn’t be hard.” he remembered having to use them on numerous occasions when he traveled with diablo. they were easy to come across.
”the voices”
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
"No problem," Brynn replied as she took the flowers from him. "They aren't too bad. I just want to keep them from getting infected." As instructed, she chewed the flowers and placed them on her wounds. It took a few minutes, but the pain eased immensely. "Thanks." She said with relieved smile. 

When Leo explained that he would need to find cobwebs to help with the bleeding, Brynn offered a quick nod and said, "Okay."
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her curiosity was piqued as she watched from the water, the mongols ears twitched as she listened to Leo's words. Kegana wondered vaguely if the flower was bitter, she wasn't a fan of eating the plentiful vegetation that surrounded them. She had tried plenty when she was still a pup and none had struck her favour. 

As Leo proclaimed his search Kegana took a step forward, "Do you need any help Leo?" She felt helpless, her packmate was injured, and she felt somewhat responsible as she had lead the hunt that got her injured. Kegana looked between her two packmates, looking to see if she could be of assistance to either of them.
pawprints 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —

he turned to start the search and motioned for the two to join him. he kept his ghostly gaze high. the sun would help to reveal the delicate webs. it wasn’t long before he spotted one. it was connected to a low hanging branch and dew shimmered off of it.

there’s one,” he pointed out, “there’s bound to be more around here.” he lifted himself onto the trunk with his forelegs and stretched out his neck. he grabbed it and bought it back to the brynn. “what’s your name?” he asked while padding the cobweb on her shoulder with his nose.
”the voices”
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn padded behind the male as he went on a search for cobwebs. She obviously knew what cobwebs were, but was struck with the thought that she had never actually paid attention to where they could be found. Most of her encounters with the substance and been accidental, so she was unsure the best place to look for them. As it turned out, the healer knew exactly where to look and soon reached up to a branch from a tree to retrieve the glistening webs. 

Leo walked back over to Brynn and started applying the stuff to the wound on her shoulder. "Brynn," she replied to his question, making sure to stay still as he worked. "Again, thanks for this," she added. She had no intention of getting hurt in the future (as if she had control over that), but it was good to know there was someone like Leo in the the pack. She sure as hell didn't know the first thing about treating wounds.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana followed silently, looking for the cobwebs Leo said he required. She felt bad that her friend had been injuried when she was leading their hunt. Once Leo had found enough the had settled to let him tend to her more. Kegana remained quiet as the two spoke. 

After Leo had helped them with Brynn's injury, Kegana would thank the kind man. Once she was sure that her new friend wasn't in need of any more assistance, she would head up to the Stone Circle to survey the land that was slowly starting to attach itself to her soul.
fell free to skip unless directly spoken too
pawprints