Fairspell Meadow The Count
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
For the first time in his life, Corvus was completely alone. Though he wasn't one to stay depressed about anything, it was a difficult adjustment. The sun had just begun to rise over the horizon, and rain drizzled down lightly from the grey clouds above. The water rolled off his back as he walked at a steady clip. He gave little care, as with most things. However, something he did care about was filling his stomach.

Fortunately for him, this meadow was fruitful today. He spotted a small herd of does with their fawns, and he licked his lips. Breaking into a trot, he smoothly approached the herd with a particular fawn in his sights. He shifted to a lope once he neared, and he was soon spotted, but it didn't matter. Though the fawns were larger and stronger now, they were still no match for him. Corvus picked up his pace and quickly caught up to his target. His jaws clamped down on its hind leg, easily snapping it and causing it to fall to the ground. His wicked teeth then moved for its throat, and he became engrossed in the act of strangling the creature. The taste of blood was refreshing on his palate. He was in bliss.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
the light drizzle that morning caused yew to wander a little ways from the borders. the rain would cover her scent better, so she wished to utilize the moment by hunting.

there was a small herd in the distance. hopefully, she’d be able to lure them closer to the woods. as she approached on light feet, she spotted something, or rather someone, else. he probably had similar intentions.

yew kept herself as at a distance and followed the stranger as he hunted. there was little chance of him catching anything, but he took a fawn down effortlessly, to her surprise. it was then when she moved in closer. maybe she should just steal it from him, or maybe he could help her out. 

nice catch,” she chuffed. she made sure to keep her features neutral, to ensure that she wasn’t a threat.

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The fawn finally succumbed to his cruel jaws, and he licked the blood from his maw, savoring the metallic tang. A feminine voice surprised him, as he tended to get tunnel vision when hunting or in a fight. She appeared calm, so he himself remained relaxed when he turned to face her. However, if this stranger was approaching him, he suspected she wanted some of his prize. He took notice of her numerous scars. Would she be willing to fight him for it? The thought filled him with excitement.

Interested? He asked, cutting to the chase, though he appeared far from serious with the lazy grin on his face. He said no more than that, curious on how the woman would respond.

Romanian | English
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
she took a moment to size the male up. he was large, much larger than her. scars dispersed along his pelt, the telling signs of battle experience. fighting him over the kill was dancing with danger, so that option was off the list.

maybe.” yew sat down and curled her tail over her paws. she turned to the does, whom were still running from the scene. “i was just about to bring that herd closer to my home. you just made my job just a little harder,” she teased.

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus liked her coolheaded attitude, seeming not unlike his own, though whether it was genuine or not was yet to be discovered. If he were more of a gentleman he would've apologized for inconveniencing her, but that just wasn't in his nature. Still, he said, I'd be willing to help you in catching something else... if I get a cut. Of course there would be a price. He was a hungry wolf, after all. But you keep most of it, Corvus clarified to make the deal sound more appealing to her.

Romanian | English