Stone Circle The explorer
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
All Welcome 
(Mobile, apologies for grammatical errors )

Casimir wandered along the territory, eyes fixated on the sky. It was beautiful,
really, a mixture of colors bright and dark, soft and bold,  gazing down at him. Casimir I wondered how the sky had come to be. What made the sky splay above him like it did now, beautiful and brilliant, and quite fascinating? Why did the sky grow dark and light constantly, an ever-turning cycle-or so he assumed. Could the cycle end? Perhaps one day the sky would simply stop changing, freeze in time and never move again. But why would that happen? When would that happen-if it ever were to? What would happen if it di-

“Ow!”

Casimir abruptly retreated from his dreamer’s thoughts, glancing down at the hole in which his paw had slipped. The boy whined as he pulled himself out of the hole, testing his paw on the ground once again. It was tender, and vibrant pain streaked up his leg if he placed too much of his weight upon it. “Ooooww,” Cas repeated as he moved to settle down against a mossy log. As he looked down at his paw, something struck a chord in his heart. Xahi had caught her paw like this once, he recalled with a laugh. 

He remembered it quite vividly, that day. Xahi had been chomping at the bit to get out of the territory when spring arrived, claiming if the siblings never explored, they would all die boring and dull. Aezra had rolled her eyes so far back into her head, Cas thought Xahi had actually damaged her brain with constant talking. Of course, Arnvarr had simply smiled at Xahi from his place beside Aezra, flicking a bemused glance to Casimir as they sat through Xahi’s tangents, as usual. Casimir had grinned back at him before agreeing with Xahi simply to spark her fire more. “See!” She had blurted after he had agreed. “Cas agrees with me, he obviously has a brain!” Aezra had tossed a poisonous glare in the boy’s direction. “Fine,” she spat. “But if mom gets back and is pissed off im no-“ but Xahi was gone. Aezra has huffed an exasperated sigh, tossing another pointed glare at Cas before bounding after their greyhound sister, Casimir and Arnvarr following after her. Their exploring did not last long, though, because Xahi had gone and tried to sprint after a hare through the thickest part of the brush. He can still hear her high pitched squeal if he thinks hard enough, the noise piercing the air around the siblings as Xahi caught her paw. Ezimette had been furious at first when they arrived home, Xahi propped up against Arnvarr’s shoulder. Eventually though, she had simply become amused by the story, and knew that Xahi would never play explorer again, to her relief. “Oh my Xahi, you’ll never have the chance to put those legs to use if you go breaking them,” she had said. 

Casimir smiled as he drifted into a sleep against the log, and he swear he see his mother’s twinkling eyes in the sky.
~ C A S I M I R ~
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Slight PP (I said Red heard him snoring). Hope that's cool but will change if not. :)

Red, herself, was far too earthbound to be looking at the sky. She tended to look at the sky only at night to look at the stars and figure out where she was, or to glance up and see what time it was. Usually, she was looking at the plants and smelling animal smells and searching for water sources and taking in the trees and the shrubs. The sky was beautiful, but the earth was more so, to Red. She was doing a patrol for lack of something better to do when she ran into a boy she’d never met before.

Well, there he was, resting in the grass. He smelled of Easthollow so she assumed he was a packmate she simply hadn’t had the chance to meet yet. She opened her mouth to speak but at that moment, he let out a light snore and she snapped her mouth shut, not wanting to wake him. At the same time, though, she didn’t want to just sit there staring at him until he woke up (cos that would be creepy as hell) so, instead, she kept a bit of distance, found a spot to lay down nearby, and decided to wait a while and see if he woke up on his own. If not, she’d be on her way to continue her patrol.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
(Mobile)

Casimir hadn’t had enough time to dream, and his brain was probably too exhausted to think up something anyway(or at least Cas believed that). The young boy awoke slowly, stirring quietly for a moment before raising his head. He blinked his eyes sleepily, unsure of just what had pulled him from slumber. After a few lazy blinks, the boy realized he was not alone. 

Startled, Casimir let out a high-pitched yip, his long legs scrambling to be to his feet. A sharp, hot slice of pain jolted through his ankle and lower leg as he rose to his feet, and his left front side promptly collapsed. Welp, time to die. Casimir lowered the rest of his body to the ground with a soft thump. Breathing heavily and attempting to get a good look at ththe wolf he had scented. Once the boy’s gaze found her, he realized something about his premonitions had been quite off. His emerald eyes traced along the woman. He had never seen her before but...she wasn’t hostile. 

Casimir couldn’t believe he had been so dull. Of course! She must’ve just been another pack member he hadn’t had the chance to meet. Casimir’s lips rubbed into a sheepish grin that he knew made him look much younger and pup-like than he was. “I-um,” he began with a hint of stutter, “I- uh- I hurt my ankle I think.”
~ C A S I M I R ~