Judge me fairly
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
So here she was on the island, within the borders of her mate's pack. After they had....gone off to attend to important matters, Majesty brought her through the waters and onto the island, giving her a brief tour. Duty called however, so he had not shown her much. She was glad he gave her all the time he had nonetheless.

Now she was left alone with her new pack. The marred black wolf looked around, searching for wolves to meet. She aas quite nervous about it, but swallowed her fear and wandered along regardless.
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Patrolling borders she had scented a new wolf crossing through. It was an instant reaction of any wolf as hackles would raise and her body stiffened as she approached with caution. Majesty had provided the pack with a full description of his mate, and there now she was.

She stopped several feet away as she observed Erika for the first time.

" Welcome Erika."

Ypres simply stated as she decided to approach even closer. The fiery femme looked the bigger girl over. She had a sneaky suspicion that she was pregnant given that Majesty had announced his doings to all upon the meeting. The flamed colored female observed her further with a careful eye as she silently took in her scent.

"You may be of Majesty's mate, but I cannot confide my trust in you due to the fact you come from a nemesis pack."

She wasn't being rude or ruthless, but Ypres had offered the lady nothing but her honesty.

" I will be keeping an eye on you to see if you really are a friend and true family of this pack. "

She flickered her tail as she narrowed her gaze. Ypres didn't trust anything that walked on her lands from an enemy pack and she will be keeping an eye on her.

" But for now Erika, I shall protect you and your future pups. Again welcome.. by the way I am Ypres. "

The offered the lady honesty and let her know she was not to be taken too lightly. Ypres would make sure this woman was safe if she proved to be of true heart to Majesty.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Soon enough, a wolf came to greet her. She was small but had a firey coat and ice blue eyes. Her build was strangely masculine and stocky as well. The female walked over and greeted her. Erika almost stiffened when she said her name, but relaxed, remembering that Majesty had told the pack about her not too long ago. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle. Hello." she said back, smiling.

The flame furred female looked her over. Erika didn't flinch from her eyes. "I am not sure zat I am pregnant as of yet, if zat iz what you are looking for." Her belly would not get round for another three weeks, so they had no true way of knowing until then. Majesty might even try for a litter again sometime soon, not that she minded.

The Algonquin wolf only sighed when the wolf stated that she didn't trust her at all. "I expected as much. But I will try to earn your trust all ze same." Why would any of them trust her? She did come from the pack that kicked Majesty out, that were one of Wheeling Gull's enemies. But, she would become one of them soon.
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres listened with a tight closed jaw and perked ears, her body slowly tensing as she eyed the female knowing pups take time to develop within. She offered a nod with her closed mouth with a grunt or gruff. She had questions, many questions, but she knew it was stressful enough for any new wolf to leave a pack and join another; and Ypres didn't want to bombard the lady with interrogation; not yet anyway. Ypres stepped away and looked her over once more. She was gorgeous, and Ypres found herself slightly envious of the beautiful lady, but she got over herself just as swiftly.

" trust is hard to come by these days.."

Ypres commented gently as she observed the terrain behind Erika to make sure the borders where clear, and that no one had followed her here.

"Have you made sure no one has followed you here? "

She shifted her weight as she further looked out poking her head upward further. Her eyes then scanned the pretty dark she wolf before her. What if it were an ambush?
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She nodded softly, only glancing upwards at the higher ranking female. The wolf had a questioning look in her eyes that the disfigured wolf was preparing herself for. She would get those looks a lot in the next few days, maybe even weeks. She'd better get used to it. "Indeed." Trust was truly hard to find, especially at this time, where tensions between packs were high.

Ypres' gaze then focused behind Erika, which made the Nu turn to look in curiousity. Had someone followed me? she thought. She outran the pack, but that didn't mean that they couldn't follow her scent trail. "I 'ope no one did." she murmured, unsure. Had she threatened the safety of her mate's pack by running like that?
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
I'm gonna finish up this thread unless you want to keep playing.
:-)

Ypres had her eyes focused behind the girl before her for the longest time. She silently scented the air scenting nothing but Erika. She soon found her gaze settled upon her once more; locking eyes on her she offered a stern glance.

No one would be foolish enough.

She cleared her throat as she stepped back and looked her over once more. She overlooked the ugly scar ripped across her face, but in the back of her mind she wondered how in the world she got it. A fight with another wolf? A bear, a cougar? Tough lady to have survived such an ordeal. Ypres offered Erika a smile as her gaze softened up.

Welcome again Erika.

She nuzzled a warm welcome to the girl, but trust needed to be built. Roam wasn't built in one day....
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I think we could end it here. Thanks for the thread. :)

After observing the area behind her, Ypres seemed satisfied for the moment. Erika however, was still twitchy at the revelation. Could they have found their way to the Isle? Has she doomed her mate's pack?

She tried pushing the thoughts away as Ypres nuzzled her gently, welcoming her fully now. The black wolf gave a soft sigh of relief and smiled back at the fire-furred wolf. "Merci, Ypres. Zank you." With that, the black wolf nodded back at Ypres and turned, making her way deeper into the Isle.

Exit.