Blackfoot Forest can’t sleep cause my bed’s on fire
8 Posts
Ooc — rin
Private 
@Svítaní Temny i am very excite for sis time!!

The wolfdog walks with the trained air of a soldier. Her footsteps (if she were human, her feet would be covered by iron-toed boots) are a consistent, staccato beat. Her head and shoulders rise out of the undergrowth. The trees spill a dappled green shadow over her and the ground, warping around the curving neck. Jasny has come on a mission, clearly. Her settled brow and shoulders complete what she hopes to be a stance of SERIOUS BUSINESS. 

Said mission was finding her sister. She had escaped not so long ago— a scenario they had repeatedly planned out in the wreath of secrecy, their heads together, crouching in undergrowth and whispering. Jasny still felt that someone, something, was watching her, a feeling of crosshairs on a naked neck. As if echoing this sentiment, Jasny looks back over her shoulder, haggard eyes and a tired, dark face.
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
SIS TIME

Svítaní had managed to find her way to the Rising Sun Valley, and had dug a den for herself to rest in. Tomorrow, or in a few days, she'd be embarking on a journey to find a pack, talk to Serem, anything really. However, while she was in her den finishing off a squirrel she had killed, a familiar scent wafted into her nose.

Jasny.

Jasny was Svítaní's beloved younger sister. They had both been "hitwomen" of the Temny family, and then had to go their separate ways. What does she want? Svítaní thought, and she emerged out of the den, to notice @Jasny. A mischievous smile spread onto the wolfdog's face as she recognized her sister. "Hello, dearest sister." Svítaní greeted. "What brings you here?"
Normal Speech|Czechoslovakian|Spanish

Dance, dance, dance with the devil.
8 Posts
Ooc — rin
pretend the grey words are in czech because i'm too lazy to use a translator lmao

The eyes stare, but she sees nothing. Warily, she turns her head and then the axis of her shoulder, feeling silly, but also exposed. Then a voice speaks out, the first syllables of which nearly gave her a heart attack. She's recovering from the startle in her chest when she hears the last two words and the question— dearest sister. What brings you here?

"You nearly killed me!" she cries out, her voice pinched and breathless, her mouth contorted in the strange shape between a laugh and a scream. Jasny faces away from her sister, eyes and mouth firmly shut (the facial muscles slightly twitching with the effort), fighting her heartbeat, before turning back, eyebrows raised. They take up the majority of her forehead.

"You are seriously asking me that one out of all questions you could have asked, sister?" Jasny assumes the air of mock dissapointment and shock, speaking through a smile full of teeth and gums. "And here I thought you were the smart one." An exaggerated pout, the spirited twist of her head and hip. Talking to her sister was like falling back into old and well-nurtured habits; Jasny has never felt so comfortable since the last time she had seen her father's face as she left her home for ever.
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Svítaní chuckled at her younger sister's surprise and began slowly emerging from her den, sitting down in front of it. However, she then had an idea that maybe Jasny would approve of. After her talk with Serem, Svítaní had known that Jasny would perhaps enjoy joining a pack with her. "Now Jasny, I met this one wolf. She, by the sound of it, is starting a pack and approves of my joining offer. I figured you may want to as well." Svítaní explained. "We finally don't have to live life as lone wolves anymore!"

Would Jasny accept her older sister's offer?

There was so much potential in this. "The wolf even says she could use wolves of my skill, which we both have, being trained to kill." Svítaní continued. If she could manage to make her sister's interest spark and be revealed, the two sisters would be lucky.
Normal Speech|Czechoslovakian|Spanish

Dance, dance, dance with the devil.