Ankyra Sound don’t hang up yet, I’m not done
If I make it through tonight everybody's gonna hear me out
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
All Welcome 
His nose crinkled in disgust at the faded scent he found. A scent he thought he’d never smell again. Especially after the carrier of such a scent had been sent away from home. Kharog had to wonder what a guy like that was doing in a nice place like this.

Well, had been doing in a place like this. It seemed like he was long gone by now. Either out into the water or further down the coastline. The inky male huffed, puffing out his chest some too. He wasn’t exactly sure how he felt about this discovery — sadness, confused, down right anger? But he did know one thing.

Kharog would find him again and when he did, he’d run Rokig off once more.
135 Posts
Ooc —
Helix isn’t exactly happy with the way things are panning out and the decisions being made. No one is going to listen to her here with no merit and if she is forced to say, she’s no better than the newest of joiners. The warrior falls into an easy routine to keep her mind occupied, stalking along the borders until it doesn’t work anymore and, instead, trots out of the territory and down into the sound. She’d been told of the bear to harass them a while ago, vaguely wondering if it is the same as the one that attacked the two women.

Careful in her footing, Helix makes her way down to the water. An ear swivels as the wind carries the territory smells with it. She turns her head to see a figure down the sand a ways, watching to see whether or not it will come any closer or remain a mystery.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
He turned to look over his shoulder and spotted an inky figure down the shore. For a moment he just stared at them. It seemed they were at a stand still though. Lucky for the stranger, Kharog had never had a problem with making his presence known. Hey! He called out -- fairly friendly actually -- over the sounds of the waves.

Have you seen a guy who's real short, kinda hefty? He has eyes like mine and mostly silver but dark mask. Maybe they could help him out some and make this whole thing a lot smoother. He awkwardly shifted on his paws as he eagerly awaited the answer.
135 Posts
Ooc —
Helix lifts her head a little when it is obvious the stranger chooses to approach. He shouts from the distance and the woman boofs in response, but does not make an effort to close the distance. Instead, she allows him to come to her and she watches the way he approaches with ease and wastes no time stating his business. She grunts as if considering it, eyes roving his form, before she shakes her head and offers only a gruff “no.”
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
Kharog huffed at her answer. It was short and not helpful at all. A dark ear flicked back before it swiveled forward again. He had to remind himself it wasn't her fault. Sorry for crashing your day, just really need to find him. The former swamp dweller offered a half-smile to the ebony beast. The least he could do was try to be nice after storming into her way.

But uh, maybe you could let me know if you see him? He wasn't really sure how they would go about doing that mentioning he didn't know anything about the stranger.
135 Posts
Ooc —
His visible frustration is met with a blank expression, watching as he sorts through what he’s supposed to do now. The request to let him know if he’s spotted is met with a curious quirk of her brow and she rolls an indifferent shoulder. “Sure,” she says, nonchalant, and offers no attempt to set anything up. Wolves in the teekon are different than what she’s used to and she finds herself a little more curious than previously. “What’d he do?”
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
He pondered what to do for a moment. Tell her the truth or tell her a fib. He hurt my family. Real bad. It was vague but the issue was still presented in a serious manner by the rough tone of his voice. There had actually been a bit of debate in the recent months if Rokig had ever been the cause of their mother's issues but the Abyss family had found it easier to push the blame on him anyway -- guilty or not. Last born and all. Now Kharog was dwelling in his thoughts, staring blankly out into the waters instead of focusing on the ebony beast.
135 Posts
Ooc —
“Hm.”

Isn’t there always one wolf that hurts the family? She’d given up her first born child only to disgrace them later. While most wolves of their own do not know this, a few still remain. Most of them died with the fall of Seageda but a handful of others remain and she’s spent the last few years trying to make up for it, despite having no part in it at all.

Helix clears her throat, but does not say anything, prompting him to elaborate if he wished to enlighten her.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
The ebony beast didn't speak much to him. Kharog wasn't sure if he enjoyed that or disliked it. At least it meant he could talk about himself more. Which was always a good bonus except for those times when he talked too much and felt awkward.

My father told me he's the reason my mother is dead. It was a heavy thing to confess to a stranger but...well, it wasn't like the stranger was stopping him from talking about it. Figure it's only right to avenge her or something like that.
135 Posts
Ooc —
The boy takes the invitation and doesn’t beat around the bush. Somehow, whomever he is chasing, is responsible for his mother’s death. The only change in expression is disappointment, flicking an ear in his direction as if she expected more. “How did he kill your mother?” she asks, following the same pattern—no need to dance around tender spots. Regardless of how his mother died, he’s set on revenge. “And what makes you think you’re the one meant to avenge her?” she adds, testing the waters and getting a feel where the deadly sharks lay in this stranger’s path.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
Father never explained it much, I suppose he always thought we were too childish to know. But we all know who did it. He explained with a soft shrug. Kharog had never needed all the details. What he knew was enough to fuel him on.

He released a snort at her next question. Because no one else is doing anything and I’m tired of waiting. If no one else is doing it then why shouldn’t I be the one? And even if everyone else was doing something about it, he’d still partake. His feelings on this were unwavering.
135 Posts
Ooc —
A vague and nonplussed answer is all she gets and her expression dulls a little; she can’t look more bored if she tried. Of course, telling him how wrong he is isn’t going to get them anywhere so she offers a slight nod, a fake ah, as she lowers her rump to the ground. Neither of them are going anywhere for the time being, by the looks of it, and she makes herself comfortable. No invitation for the same is offered to him, letting him make any decision he wants without influence, aside from holding his gaze as if she expects him to continue.

The boy doesn’t have anything else to add and the woman frowns, deciding she can’t help him. Younger wolves don’t want to listen to advice, so the woman shrugs and turns, leaving him behind. 
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads