Firestone Hot Springs that's what they don't say
If I make it through tonight everybody's gonna hear me out
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip

He had lost his brother's scent somewhere along the coast and with a hunger in his stomach, he wandered inland a bit. The cool breeze ruffled his blue-black fur and brought forth the scent of something disgustingly strong. Curiosity dragged him along so he could further investigate, his previous mission of food all forgotten about.

The closer he got the stronger the scent got. He even had to swat at his nose a few times, blinking his eyes to ward off tears. Eventually he came upon one of many pools. The ground was warm compared to the cool breeze he had been enjoying not too long ago.
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Oh dear," a wolf stood by a water patch, steam whisped out that prompty made her back away as there was a wrinkle in her nose. She felt her nose burn by this ungodly smell, and her poor thick pelt was not a match for this warm area. Her paws felt damp; body felt warm and eyes seem to swell with crystals. It wasn't just from the smell, but the stress of her situation, for Shisu, is lost. Lost in a rather dreadul area too. It may look nice, but the smell, and the heat was something she could not easily stay in. Though she did not know where to go next, she could not tell where Home was.

"Oh gosh," Shisu had to sit down for a moment to rub the tears off, for it proved difficult to see. The gray agouti put up no defense, as smell was blocked by this putrid scent, and she failed to remember to listen- not that she ever paid much attention to any sort of wariness around herself. All she had was her soft blue eyes which blinked in blurrs, she could only make out the faintest of sillhoutes; one that she could see from afar. Though the lass thought it was nothing but an illusion of her misty eyes, and thought nothing of it. She continued swatting at her poor, burning eyes.
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
"Oh gosh,"

His dark ears stood tall, eyebrow raised over shiny silver eyes as he spotted the figure. She looked large but that didn't deter him from trotting up towards her. His naturally curled tail swayed over his back as he let out a soft whuff.

Not sure if rubbing your eyes is going to help. Especially if you've already walked around this place. He spoke as a small smirk tugged up on his features. Just, uh, maybe try to limit breathing or walk with your eyes closed? There was no telling if his suggestions were given honestly or sarcastically.

It was kinda funny -- and dare he say cute? -- to see her swat like that though. Sure his eyes weren't digging the sulfurous fumes either but he opted for a lot of blinking rather than swatting.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Oh my!" Shisu jumped in surprise as the black sillhoute she thought she had seen, was actually another wolf. She had hurridly stood up anxiously, eyes blinking furiously from the leaking gems. It was hard to make out the figure except for his dark pelt, but he was real, and she felt nervous; it was an unseen stranger after all. The putrid smell blocked out any sort of way she could tell if he was from the same Pack, or another nearby. 

"O-oh gosh, really?" Shisu perked her ears at his words, and unknowingly stepped back a tad due to her nerves, but still listened to his advice, "but, uhm," she hesitated speaking up, "if I close my eyes.. How would I get back home?" It was a genuine question, as the lass glanced around, unsure where to look through the blurs.
9 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
The former swamp dweller had been trying to avoid spooking her but it seemed he'd done a pretty good job at startling her anyway. His silver eyes rolled slightly but he didn't dwell on it. For looking so large and in charge, she sure didn't act like it. He could get behind that though. Made things easier for him in the long run.

He chuckled, she had a good point but he had a good answer. I could walk you back but you'll have to trust me and give me directions. I'm not a magical creature. No flying or mind reading. Kharog teased her slightly but his offer was genuine nonetheless.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
shisu may look big from afar but is actually average, perhaps smaller. she just t h i cc
aa recently fixed her button on her description
just wanted to clear that up! im unsure their distance aaaaa

The dame felt herself warm up in embarassment when she heard a chuckle. She felt flustered, and tried her best to answer him despite the stammering nerves, "o-oh gosh I couldnt ask that!" Her voice rised unknowingly in Shisu's panic, "I couldnt possibly, take your time..."

The gray agouti had calmed down in wariness, finding him not hostile and rather friendly (oblivious to any teasing), but her anxiety shifted to more on the nervous feeling of meeting someone new. Shisu felt herself warmed by his offer, but she felt too bad to take his time to lead her out of the unknown hotsprings. Though she also, embarassingly enough, not want to admit she doesn't know where her home is. She wandered too far without a guide, "but uhm, thank you..." taking heed to his advice though, she did close her blue eyes. Without needing to see the stranger before her, she was able to raise her head and give a soft, but meek smile.