Stone Circle Sent up a flare
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pack Activity 
I suppose this should be backdated to like 8/14?

They had all agreed that there needed to be an investigation into what was going on with the water, so Brynn decided to begin the search before things got too much worse. When she came to the main river, she noticed the level was even lower, and a short burst of panic pulsed in her stomach. There had to be a reason for this, she thought as she followed the once flush river to one of the feeder creeks. She stepped into the barren creek and began walking across ground that was once covered by running water. The last time she had checked this creek, there was no water, as well, but the creek bed was still muddy. Today, she barely felt any moist ground, as all the mud had dried up under the summer sun. 

Brynn felt like following the feeder creek to the main body of water might be a good way to get to the bottom of their problem. But before she did that, she began sniffing around the empty stream, trying to find anything there that might hint at what was preventing their water from making it to the territory's main river.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.