Barrow Fields gay
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
All Welcome 
tagging for reference :)

mallaidh had gone off to - well, dispose was too strong of a word here, so return would have to do - return the child to wherever she came from, and though saarth kept relatively quiet about it, she was secretly extremely glad to see the pup go. not because she hated babies, god no, they were cute and great and all that blah but she really wasn't ready to have such a responsibility over anyone. having responsibility and taking care of herself was already tiring enough. and to be honest, she'd probably end up forgetting the kid somewhere or something. yeah, no, right now was not the time for motherhood. 

waiting for @Mallaidh was tediously boring and so, in the meantime, saarthal decided to explore the surroundings. maybe a cute girl was around somewhere, or a guy, or any wolf - as time past without any action whatsoever, her preferences were shifting to accomodate her sheer desperation for anything - who could spirit her away temporarily to someplace more interesting, and preferably send her back here in time for mallaidh's arrival. or even better, come with them. 

saarth sniffed at the grass and sighed. where's my princess in shining armour, huh?
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She doesn't want to wander too far from Drageda lest she lose her way back, but it's probably a good idea to familiarize herself with the area. Bit by bit. Maybe eventually she won't suck at directions — hopefully.
So she finds herself traveling through a field; it's pretty boring, actually. Just as she's considering trying to find her way back, she spots something grey in the distance — a wolf? Intrigued, she decides to approach, chuffing softly when she's close enough. As she nears, she can tell the stranger is female — other scents mix with hers faintly, but not quite so many as to make her think pack-scent. Certainly more interesting than the fields.
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
a chuff interrupted her thoughts and with a lazy cant of her head, saarthal glanced over at the newcomer. ah. maybe her princess in shining armour had arrived. or well, her princess in shining armour for this hour, at the very least. saarth's lips quirked up into a crooked smile, "hey," she greeted, "what're you doing here?"