The Sunspire i'm here to party
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
All welcome! Fox is just here to (literally!) piss off some SS wolves. ;D

She'd waited long enough. The Sunspire wolves showed no signs of moving, and the girl would not hold back any longer. They'd had their chance, and they had blown it. Now, they would be the target of her never-ending charades for as long as she could keep them up. And, let's be honest, Fox is awesome at keeping up charades. The girl had slipped out of Swiftcurrent Creek's lands in the early dawn, and now it was dusk on the same day. She had taken her time getting from there to here, so as not to exhaust herself.

Quietly, she stepped toward their urine-soaked border until she was squatting over it, letting out her own stream of hot piss. She sneered as she did this, knowing full well that one of them would be along soon enough.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Hello love <3

Jace was on border patrol, which was usual for the shadow man. He smelled a wolf nearby, and as he loped closer a snarl erupted deep from in his chest. Godamnit why couldn’t they leave them alone, they had yet to even bother them on their godforsaken consecrated ground. But of course the creek couldn’t have any one in their near vicinity, they were so damn selfish and such.

He saw the red fur and before he could think twice, he was running at her, like a bat out of hell with a snarl ripping deep from his throat. His intent was to bowl her over, and chase her from the borders, it was only fair. Besides if he ventured near her borders she would sick her many lap dogs on him in a second, and rip his hide from his back.

Teeth bared he went after her, hoping to aim at a shoulder or a leg, he didn’t really want to rip her apart, or hurt her little face. After all she was going to need that pretty face, there wasn’t much sense knocking around inside the pretty head, and if she wanted to land a man, well then.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Thanks for replying!

Jace's mark was true, and soon Fox was tumbling around and around. It took her a few of these revolutions before she managed to plant her feet in the ground, and she replied with a throaty snarl of her own. Perhaps the best idea would have been to hightail it out of here, but she couldn't help herself. It was just too fun to dick around with Ferdie and Jace. She hadn't had a thrill like this in too long. Not since she'd rushed into Neverwinter Forest shortly after arriving in the Teekon Wilds.

The yearling's eyes locked with Jace's for a split second, and then she was doing her own barreling toward him, teeth bared and claws digging into the soil for traction as she propelled herself toward him. An ear would do... or perhaps a chunk of his shoulder.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Of course :D Jace may not love Fox but I do.

Jace watched as she tumbled and fell and for a moment his mouth went dry and his throat hurt, what if he really hurt her, or worse killed her, the creek wolves would be on him so fast, his head would spin. All to soon she got up, and returned his snarl, for a little thing, she had a deep snarl. He returned the snarl and bared his fangs. She came rushing at him and went straight for his shoulder.

Just go the hell home Fox He growled out in frustration as he readied himself for her onslaught. He bent his head hoping to head butt her, while keeping his neck from being near her tiny fangs. He planted his feet, he didn't think she'd be able to push him around too much. He snapped his jaws at whereever he could reach, when she managed to grasp into his shoulder, the already scarred shoulder, he was really starting to get pissed off, with so many animals going after his shoulder coyotes, wolves, foxes and now wolves again, he just couldn't get a break.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Hehe! She's kind of a butthead, but I like her sometimes, too. :P

The fact that Jace and Ferdie still made this place their home was only proof of what Fox had always believed: diplomacy did nothing. She had sent Njal with a warning, telling them to go away and nothing bad would happen. They had not listened. Instead, they had only made their claim more firmly, and Fox would have none of it. Even if she spent the rest of her life pissing on their borders and getting in fights with them, she would persist until they retreated. It was the only way.

He spat words at her, but they fell on deaf ears. Talking had done nothing for them, except allow The Sunspire to prepare for the onslaught of torment they were about to receive. She hung onto his shoulder for as long as she could before she was thrown to the ground with a thud. It only took a second before she was back on her feet, covered in dirt with blood dripping down her chest. It wasn't a terribly deep (and certainly not a life-threatening) cut, but it was one nonetheless. Without hesitation, she leapt back toward him, eyes ablaze and jaws open wide.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had once upon a time believe in diplomacy, but it had been proven futile to him over and over and over again. So he had teeth and claws and size, so he would use it to get what was needed, if he had too. He had wondered before if Fox would have left if the situation had been reversed, but he firmly believed she was too stubborn to do so.

Apparently she wasn't going to listen yet again and they were both going to leave this fight with severe wounds or death. The wound to his shoulder was growing rapidly larger as she held on, with every movement her teeth dug deeper, that was going to be a pain in the morning.

Good god she was a veritable fire ball of energy and hate, he snarled and turning his head towards her he went for her shoulder and neck as he back pedaled and moved his body sideways hoping she would miss the already wounded shoulder, in this situation his size against her's was proving difficult, no matter how hard he tried to protect his shoulder, and throat she would still be under, but he would do his best. If he could get a tighter hold on her maybe he could force her down to the ground and hold her there.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox missed, having been thwarted by Jace's dodge. This was not about winning, though. This was about making a point. She would come back, time and time again, until they moved their home elsewhere. There was no other way. Fox had set her mind do it, and she was one determined bitch. It was that determination that had lifted her into leadership at only a year old, caused her to start collecting bachelors soon afterward, and what had led her to attack a cougar that had come waltzing into the creek's land.

And it was this determination which had her grappling for any part of Jace she could grab ahold of. His leg, his ear, his neck, his tail—it didn't matter to her. She was not out to kill him. She didn't even want to injure him in any terrible way. And if he thought she hated him, he was far from the truth. To hate him, she would need to have some sort of personal connection with him, and that had been severed the day he had been chased from the creek.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
One thing that Fox had never found out about Jace, was that he too was stubborn and determined and he would make her rue every day she came back if he had to meet her every time, and they had to continue this dance for higher ground, he would do so. He would fight and fight until he couldn't anymore, and then with his last breath he would still fight.

Her teeth landed in the most unusual and uncomfortable places, his legs, his side, his tail. And he fought just as hard and he soon put away any type of pattern and instead went for what he could reach of her, as she was biting him, whether it was the base of her tail or her back or her neck wherever he could reach, he missed a few time and finally with a very deep snarl he went towards her head hoping maybe if he could grab her ear or her neck trying once again to push her to the ground, force her down and under so he could use his weight to his advantage too. Maybe if he could hold her down and not let her up she would leave.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
*pokes head in*

... Meh, hadn't gotten a chance to see Jace again, and plus, I like to jump in messy things :D

Nightingale had been scouring the territory to set up a den for her herbs and healing supplies. It was then she caught the scent of Jace, and one other wolf she wasn't to happy to scent. After some thought she turned and headed in the direction, beginning to lift her tail. It was a funny feeling, to lift her tail, but in this territory, her former alpha was an intruder. She may be a juvenile, but she was still a wolf. Besides, she wasn't too happy with Swiftcurrent after she found out Bazi had been spreading lies to give her adopted father a bad name. She was small and usually friendly, but she was still pissed.

She came across the spar and halted for a moment, not sure entirely what to do. To join the fight and defend her territory or to stay back, since she still wasn't a full fledged wolf. She chose tthe former. She eyed Jace, reading his movement, finding a way to correspond with his attacks before calculating Fox's. It was a quick transaction, so that she could remain as unnoticed as possible until she decided when to attack. After realizing that their attacks were erratic and non-lethal, she decided to do the same.

She dove in quickly and silently. Jace had strength, but Nightingale had speed. She did nothing but nip the smaller section of the femur. not enough to truly hurt Fox, but she had remembered from Aryn that that was a particular bone that was quite annoying to come in contact with, and could keep a wolf off that leg for weeks. The bite was quick and precise, so quick that as soon as she bit, she leaped away before the alpha could pause her spar with Jace and snap at her.

Her bound was almost unwolfish, more birdlike. That didn't matter at the moment. She could show jace what Aryn had trained her in later. Right now what mattered was Fox. After she felt she was far enough from her former alpha, she swiveled around and growled, letting all the anger that had dialed up the last four days from simmering out.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Jessica, please read up on godmoding. Nightingale can't autohit or autododge Fox, so I'm going to ignore that part of your post.
This is my last post in this thread. They're welcome to chase Fox back to Swiftcurrent. :)

For a moment, Fox panicked. She was locked beneath Jace's weight, and she could feel his teeth around the top of her neck. Within a few seconds, however, she was finally able to break free of his grasp. It was when Nightingale showed up that Fox knew it was time to high-tail it out of there. Giving the both of them one last throaty growl, the fiery Alpha fled the scene.

If they chased her, Fox would not slow her pace and pause. She knew when she was outnumbered, and her sights were set on the creek. Once there, she could call for backup and the wolves of The Sunspire would have the tables turned soon enough.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Yes saw Nightingale coming to help, and though he didn't need it, he appreciated it all the same. Jace soon enough felt the panicked struggling of Fox, only to feel as she calmed down and then broke his hold. Jace watched as the fiery red female ran from their borders. He stood panting, a few streaks of blood falling down his body, and some smears from Fox's chest wound. He shook his head, this was not going to end well, he would almost bet there would be some sort of retaliation for the wounds he inflicted and it made him sick.

He sat to his haunches to catch his breath and nodded at Nightingale, Hello little one.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Oops! I didn't realize I was gmoding! Sorry :x. I'll be more careful

The small juvenile growled as she watched Fox leave before turning back to Jace. Her smile flickered on her face before she padded around him, scanning for wounds. Seeing several bloody open ings, she motioned for him to hold a moment before bounding off.

Upon returning a few seconds later with yarrow in her mouth, she began placing the antiseptic on the wounds quietly. After her work was finished. She finally opened her mouth to speak, smiling brightly, but her eyes were stormy, as if she still had something on the back of her mind.

"Jace... It's been so long."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at her for a moment and sighed when she placed the yarrow on the superficial wounds yes it has been. Where have you been? Has everything been okay?

He shifted his weight and lay down with a sigh, his head and shoulders still upwards. His muscles were screaming at him after that small ordeal, and the small wounds though shallow and small, were smarting like nobody's business.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Nightingale eyed Jace, making the mental note of a healer to see if he'll need any poppy seeds later. After a minute, she lied down with him, resting in the sun.

"I've been... training," she began slowly, "The owl, Aryn, taught me how to navigate at night with the stars and how to tell what the weather will be like on one day a few days before it comes around. She has even showed me how to jump high enough to be with the birds."

Nightingale's eyes were dreamy at this. She loved the ways the wind felt underneath her fur when she reached her highest point in the jumping arc, she seemed to always feel like she was actually flying when she did it.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace would refuse treatment nine chances out of ten if she were to offer it, unless it was just to dress his wounds. He hated taking herbs that messed with his head he didn't like the after affects.

All of those skills will be useful, while you were away I finally got the warden trade, all that is left is the warrior trade. he sighed as he shifted and the wounds he had sustained smarted and twinged a bit. Before the end of his life, if he kept it up he was going to be as scarred and roughed up as his father.

He chuckled at her dreamy look daydreaming little one.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
"Hmm?" she snapped back into reality. "Oh, yeah... Sorry."

She flicked up her ears and smiled. "That's wonderful, Jace! Congratulations!..." she stopped for a moment, thinking.

"Jace..." she began, uncertainty in her voice. "Do you think I'll be capable to earn a trade myself when I become older and earn a rank in the pack?"
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fade here and have another?

He chuckled at her effort to try and sound convincing when clearly she was lost in her own world. He shook his head, but ears moved forward at her next question and he thought about it for only asecond before he answered.

Little One I think you can do whatever you set your mind too! and he believed that with his whole heart. She had a blindness yes and she was small but besides that she was a good wolf and she would do well cause she could master her disabilities easily.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Sure!

Nightingale smiled, reassured. "That's good... Thank you, Jace."

She stood back up and shook off the dirt on her. "We should get you back and tend to those wounds a bit better... I have a feeling these skirmishes aren't going to end any time soon... Let's hope that Aryn's hotheadedness doesn't get the better of her... She's really loyal to Ferdie for some reason. If she finds out his pack is constantly threatened, I'm afraid we might not be able to stop her if she goes off on her own... But, I'm sure she'll know what's for the best..."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood and gave her a smile and stepped into stride beside her eager to get the wounds taken care of and maybe sleep somewhere. He was tired and he was irritated and sleeping always soothed the hurt cause he tended to wake up feeling rejuvenated soo.