Sunspire Mountains sucker-punch
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Little by little, like sand in an hourglass the young male's patience was running out. He was tired of running around like a vagabund, he still had no luck in finding any other wolves. The insolent silver boy stomped through the base of the mountain, his paws tearing apart the soil on which he stepped on.

A frustrated growl espaped from his maw, he was just a lost boy, with no friends or family aside from his mother and Galileo, Adele, the boy was alone in the world. His mother had begged him not to go. But he had to. The older wolves of the little band he belonged to were literally fed up with his stupid little pranks and constant slip ups, so they had given him an ultimatum. Either he could get his shit together and behave like he was expected or he could leave like the little bastard he was.

He coudn't lie, he missed his mother from time to time, but it was only natural for a growing male to seek his own life outside his pack. Forever, was an unnaceptable word for the young silver man.

As he continued to gallop across the Sunspire he felt a sudden urge to stop. Quickly he skidded to a halt and made his way to the nearest shrub or tree. Without a bit of shame in his face he raised his hind leg and proceeded to urinate all over the shrub.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

He had to traveling the boarders marking his territory when he came upon a scent he didn't recognize. Immediately his tail went up high over his back and his hackles raised. He owned all The Sunspire and everything within it; including the wolves.

Ferdie Von Pelt found this intruder in short time, a deep rumble emitted from him as he stalked up to the male who dared urinate on his bush! His lip curled up as he stared at the other wolf as he stepped over to the bush and wiped his paws toward it using the scent glands in his paws to mark the ground and the dirt he flung. Ferdie Promptly cocked his leg and pissed over top of the other fit males scent. If this large brute did not get the behavior he was looking for then he'd be forced to remove the trespasser from his boarders by force.

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
welcome! :)

As he finished showering the poor shrub with his piss, the imprudent silver boy took a moment to admire his artwork, the once lively little plant wold probably wither after the urine reached it's roots. But of course, Finn was oblivious to this, just as he was oblivious to the fact he had chosen the wrong shrub to relieve his necessities in.

He was about to take off running again, until he felt the urge to mark yet another plant, but his plan was ruined when a deep throaty growl echoed behind him. The immature boy spun to face him, neck fur bristling and his ears pinned back against his head. The obvious display of dominance the other wolf showed made him take a preventive step back.

"Dude!" he called to him, ignoring the fact he was an Alpha; and not just any alpha, the alpha of the Sunspire, which meant that in fact the little bush did belong to his kingdom. The silver male met his glare and though he didn't hold a thretening stance he didn't surrender.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt, didn't accept that, his rumble became a full growl and all his teeth came out. His head lifted above the other males, though his chin tucked a little keeping his neck out of the line of fire. He knew all to well to protect his neck; the fresh scars below his thick shiny pelt were a constant reminder.

His stepped forward toward the impudent lone wolf, all it had to do was cast it eyes away and turn it's head and Ferdie would stand stand down a little, instead the male dared hold his gaze, no matter the expression, it held his gaze longer then a lower wolf should.

"Dude!" The words come from the wolf as if it were startled by his approach, and if that was the case then this would be his final warning. Ferdie snapped his teeth clacking them loudly in response, He did not snap at the younger male, he did not move to attack him. Finally he spoke his voice wholly commanding his actions leaving no room for guessing what the third and final option might be Submit or Flee!

With a final step placing him almost right on top of the lone wolf, either one could attack the other with dire consequence. Ferdie was braced for attack and counter attack. Though all in truth he would love nothing more then to be able to breathe and find out what this lone wolf was all about. But first the wolf would know exactly who and what he was and what was expected while he was anywhere near The Sunspire.

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
The male gave a low growl and snapped his teeth near Finn's handsome face, his anger literally went from a 0 to an alarming 10 in a matter of seconds, and like a super saiyajin he finally exploded. Finn gave a step back and lashed his tail to the side while he debated whether he should battle the crazed wolf of flee. Was he really getting so worked up because he pissed in his bush?

Chill dude, he thought as he sidestepped out of Ferdie's reach, he truly didn't know what was going on until he spoke. Surrender or flee he spat in the boy's face. Finally the wolf's harsh tone kicked some sense into him and he understood that like the ruling old couple in his old gang, this wolf meant business and was not gonna put up with his shit either.

Slowly he shifted his gaze to the ground and flattened his ears like he used to do at home when he was being scolded, though he kept his feet poised to lunge at him if he decided to use the third option...
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I must apologize for the lateness of my reply and huge storm hit the province I live in and were were without power for two days

Ferdie put away his teeth and exhaled softly, though his back was tense and his tail still high he was visibly more calm, he would mark and remark this area later though. He remained still and did not move to attack, that would be his last resort and not one that he jumped to readily. He didn't even like chasing wolves away like he had seen the wolves of Silver Tip do. In fact that would be against his desire to grow his pack, He needed more wolves to join them, but he also need wolves who understood how to act in a pack and how to hunt as a pack.

He tipped his head gently to the other wolf taking a moment to look over and size up the other male he was young and not hard on the eyes which Ferdie appreciated he was a rather vain wolf himself though larger and more muscular which allowed him to hold his position of alpha with ease.

I am Ferdie Von Pelt. He paused he offered his name and wanted the others in return even if the wolves to the Teekon Wilds seemed to covet their names, that was not something Ferdie appreciated. He continued regardless of the response not only to explain his actions but his tone would hold the very slightest edge of apology and yet still command attention. The Sunspire and all the wolves who live on it belong to me. Though I do not run their lives and I respect each wolf. I do not accept wolves pissing on 'My' boarders unless they are of 'my pack'

Ferdie watched him then, wanting to hear more about this wolf and not have it leave just yet. He did enjoy the company of others a great deal. How did you end up here on The SunSpire? He questioned his tone taking a more conversational edge now that he got what he needed from the male.

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
don't you worry :) Finn can wait
Now that the situation had cooled, the boy dared to raise his gaze though this time he knew better than to stare. He would shift his gaze to the ground or to the sky from time to time, and at the same time he'd flick his tail lightly to let the male know he didn't really want to bother him. Though truthfully he had no desire to join the sunspire, he was not ready yet to become Ferdie's property --nor anyone's.

Von Pelt , he repeated in his mind. It sounded rather funny to the immature youngster, not that he would say it to his face, he wasn't that insolent. "Fancy name" he commented lightly with a grin that took over most of his face, "Finn Ollivander, nice to meet ya" he barked with a brief dip of her nose.

"Yeah sorry 'bout that, you know when you gotta go.." He began in a relaxed voice, he didn't really think the incident was so important, he peed everywhere to let females know he was around--like sticking a wanted add on a billboard-- not because he wanted to claim the lands or whatever.

Thinking his biological clock was a valid excuse for him to slip out without further reproach, he pricked ears at his next question. "Well, I would say it was just blind luck, I'm a complete stranger here" he barked while taking a seat. He could feel he would be here for a while.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie frowned, this wolf though it didn't seem like a juvenile spoke like one. The thought of Finn making a mistake like this on Silver Tips door step was comical, he would have left with wounds if the alpha Jinx had anything to say of it and she would have. He narrowed his eyes, not appreciating the excuse it would have been better left alone and not brought up. I suggest you take care as to where you 'go' if you wish to keep 'it' intact, I will not be so kind next time. His females in this pack were all his, until he choose a mate from them, and then the rest of the females would not be allowed to breed, in this another males calling card so to speak was even more so unappreciated.

If his beta came to him and requested the right to breed he'd likely allow it, but that was not likely to happen anytime soon in this case so those thoughts didn't need to be picked over.

Unlike most wolves he always used the full names he was given even, even if his was never actually spoken as he introduced himself. This was something he had long learned to get over,

he never spoke a name with attitude he held respect to the names of other wolves weird as that was. Finn Ollivander, He committed it and his scent to memory, Fancy name indeed He agreed on part of Finn's name.

well There are packs all over the place, best be careful where you thread my friends, I know Silver Tip mountain is more aggressive then most and Swiftcurrent Creek is unpredictable, there are two newer packs I have no idea what they are like and I have barely heard a thing about Blacktail Deer Plateau, I don't suppose you wondered toward those packs at all have you? if the loner wasn't going to join them mayhaps he would be of use some other way. He was hoping to glean information from an outside source

271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Unfortunately for Ferdie, the yearling that had not grown out of his teenage phase was going to be of little or no use for him. He would definitely not tie himself to his pack nor he would agree to think about it. No offense to the guy, but Finn wasn't as interested in living in the mountains under Ferdie's command, he preferred to try his luck elsewhere.

However his warning was received with a respectful nod, he didn't want to be ripped off his manhood before being able to actually make use of it. "Got it, sir" he replied while wiping the pesky yet attractive smile off his face. He would have a hard time getting used to all the border etiquette deal wolves around here had. In the small pack he came from they had no opponents other than the other predators and the weather, of course there always was an occasional loner but they never were the troubling making type.

His smile returned, though in smaller proportions, when the male repeated his name. He was about to bark something else when the Alpha began to speak about the packs that reigned the remaining regions of the Teekon Wilds. Some sounder better than others.. yet none sounded familiar.
"No, this is the first I come across.." he answered bluntly, while his tail swayed from side to side.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt stood and remarked his bushes and one more for comfort.

The returned to face the the grey male. He did appreciate the respect he was now getting but he also knew the male seemed to have his mind make up already so he offered him something Then Fin Ollivander, you might want to learn each of the packs before making a choice in which one you might decide to live in. Make sure your choice is well informed. Ferdie had just joined the nearest pack and had paied for it.

Ferdie now stood and waited for Finn to depart after offering the loner some advice he wished he had had long ago. Everything seemed to have worked out in the end however she could have saved himself alot of trouble.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
thank you for the thread :)

His eyes fell on the little shrub once more as it was showered by a stream of urine --yet again. Then they slowly crawled up Ferdie's muscular paws until they reached his face, they locked onto the Alpha's eyes for a brief second before shifting away. He had learned that looking upon other's eyes was not very much appreciated here.

The silver male listened to the older wolf's words of wisdom, though it was rather strange he said he should look into the packs to see which would fit him better, as if it was already settled that he would join one of them..

Regardless he took the advice with open arms and nodded a goodbye to the male. Things could've gone a lot worse, he could be walking away with a nasty bruise rather than just a lecture. "G'day" he muttered before trotting away from the male and his piss covered shrub.