Stavanger Bay pull a walmart and roll back the attitude
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
aw and welcome to fights/spars

if you had asked him if he was bored, velen would have promptly scoffed and answered that he was indeed not bored. it was the truth — there was much to keep him occupied, patrols, hunting, teasing dalia and saucy where he could. there was so much to do, in fact, that the warsaw yearling was pounding in a flat-out, madden streak along the shoreline, the entire wing of an unfortunate gull clasped in his jaws.
it was attached to a very dead bird, which clattered limply against velen's shoulder as he ran. the entire scene was rather macabre, but not to the mayfair-cairn, who saw bloodsport as possessing the same innocuous nature one might consider golf to have. he whooped madly through his mouthful of feathers, lunging into the air for a leap that seemed airborne for a long moment.
[Image: tumblr_nbvmjgI5Eb1txly86o1_500.gif]
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
hope u don’t mind!

Saucy found herself warming up to the idea of living by the sea, it wasn’t terrible! The sand was fun, the land they’d chosen was beautiful, she especially liked the forested areas that were lush and vibrant. She was starting to learn how to fish but she was still pretty suck butt at it. Which was highly irritating, because she couldn’t let Velen find out. She was positive he’d verbally go to town on her if he ever saw her trying to fish, in her fool ass lookin way. Luckily she always had a barrage of comebacks lined up to fire, just in case he did.

Today however she wasn’t tryna fish, she was just out running around. She explored every nook and cranny she came across, dashing through the forest until she came out to the beach, where she saw Velen doin some stupid shit. Perfect! Saucy was totally into stupid shit! The young snowy girl took off after him, her long athletic legs carrying her swiftly over the sand. She called out, hey trouty mouth! Last one to that rock up there has to wear that bird’s ass like a crown! and continued running, shooting Velen a playful look.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
not at all! sorry for the wait!
velen landed upon the beachline in a run, lungs beginning to tire with his antics. he paused then, fully intending to rip the bird to shreds for no other reason than i do what i want, but the teasing voice of a friend cut through the air. before velen could so much as correct her nickname with a mocking moniker of his own, saucy's rangy sprint had carried her beyond the still-stopped dredge. 
oho, was that so? velen hadn't been named warsaw's top track and field star for nothing. the fact that no such thing existed on the island was quite lost on the boy; he took her bait and bit hard, a playful snarl rumbling in his throat as the yearling held fast to his bird and streaked off in hot pursuit of coconut-girl.
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
no worries! Do you want to roll to see who gets there first, just for fun haha also lol coconut girl

Saucy had a bit of an advantage, seeing as she’d sort of sprung the challenge on him while she was already ahead of him. But she didn’t care. Even if she won she’d still float about it as though he was the slowest guy on the planet, and she’d make him wear that bird ass crown like the king of the bird asses. That was her motivation, that image in her mind. So she pressed her long snowy legs to go faster, claws digging through the sand.

As she ran she paused only once to send a flurry of sand towards her rival, with one fell swoop.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
:D yeah! started it here

she was fast. velen grimly clung to his burden, long strides carrying him behind her sand-shifting hindquarters. he slowed only somewhat to avoid her before his dash quickened again, and this time he veered to saucy's opposite flank. be it wind or luck, he began to slowly overtake her, proud musculature eager to prove itself both to velen and to the girl who had challenged him. she was gonna wear this this bird ass till it rotted off.