Moonspear sunspot moondog
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
All Welcome 
aw come meet the new boy on the blocc ;)

Slavik was hunting today, as he was most days, but today he was really more in the mood to relax. He’d been trying super hard to fit in, to provide for the pack. Where usually it’d be easy for him he was having a difficult time, and he wasn’t sure what it was. Not anything someone else had done, he had a tendency to get in his own way sometimes, and this was likely one of those cases. He would get over it though, with time. But for now and lately it was sort of dragging his mood, so he’d done little in the way of seeking out company, aside from that one guy he’d met at the lake.

A marmot hung in Slavik’s jaws as he walked through a forested path. Autumn sunlight streamed down and warmed his fur, and he was very thankful for it since there was a sharp wind cutting past. His sunny pelt was ruffled, and he looked like more of a big golden tumbleweed than a real wolf. He was headed towards a cache he’d made further into the Moonspear territory, where he could stash his kill.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
WELCOME! <3 <3

Vela moved over the small paths that moved around their steep mountain home. The speckled female took her duties seriously as a warrior and guardian. Today she was not focussed on marking the border as she usually left that to the males of her family. The serious female kept her blue eyes out for anything suspicious. She would try to catch unfamiliar scent marks and track them down until she knew what left the scent.

Vela had long lost her care for the steep cliffs. She was born here. She moved swiftly and in an eager trot. Her eye then caught something golden in the sunlight. She froze and looked up the mountain. She growled to herself. Who was this? She instantly sped towards it on the small paths. She was not sure if the other had seen her but with her white and speckled coat, she blended right in with the mountain. As she came close she let out a low woof. "Who are you!?," she questioned sharply, teeth bared and ready to protect her family.
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
TYTYTY!!! <33

Slavik somehow didn’t notice the white furred female coming his way, so he jumped and his fur bristled on end when she seemed to appear before him. She was around his age actually, and the opposite of a shadow. Her white pelt fit perfectly in with the light snowfall that had showered Moonspear, topped off with a dash of pepper across her face. He took a defensive position at first, out of instinct, but quickly dropped it upon realizing that she was a pack mate. Her snarl and demand was met with a submissive duck of his head.

The large golden male replied, I’m Slavik, I just joined Moonspear recently, he said then with an awkward pause he added, sorry. he wasn’t sure what he was apologizing for, he just felt like he should be apologizing.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela gave a scrutinizing gaze to the male but slowly bared her teeth. "Oo," she sounded and then gave him a good look over. The speckled female noted the submissive stature and dropped her more hostile act. She was still a bit indifferent looking with her ears back and strict gaze. "I didn't realize you were new," she pointed out.

Vela had never been very fond of new members. Se never knew if they were going to be loyal to her family. Vela didn't want to spend time with wolves to then have them randomly vanish again. "If you will be disloyal to Moonspear I will hunt you down and make you pay for eating our food and abusing our kindness for offering you protection," he huffed, blue eyes strict. "If you intend to stay loyal to Moonspear we have no quarrel."
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Slavik waited in his submissive stature as she analyzed him, watching with his sunlit eyes as the resolve crossed her face. He relaxed some, his ear flicking when she said she hadn’t realized he was new. It’s ok, I haven’t been here that long. I came with my friend Speedy, he said, mentioning his friend as perhaps they were already acquainted. Her next statement was like a warning, and a pretty intense one at that. He was not expecting this, but he should have. Most wolves he’d encountered here so far, had adopted this same strict tone. They’d made it clear that he was not trusted until he’d earned it.

Oho k, got it. I’ll make sure not to be disloyal then, he said with a good natured yet slightly sheepish smile. He dragged a big floppy paw through the dirt and asked, so umm, what’s your name? You seem pretty important so I should probably know right? he said with a half smile and a shake of his mane.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
lol I love how everyone is a bit strict with newbies :'D. Soon he will be part of the fam tho <3 <3

Vela kept her eyes on the male, who informed her that he joined with another one. So those were those new scents on the borders and in the territory. She would make a mental note of that. She just offered a firm nod to the male that she understood. She would have to find this Speedy then and make sure to tell her the same message. It was important for Vela, maybe her speech was a bit intense but she was only very passionate about this pack.

"Good," she spoke. It would be foolish of him anyways with all these warriors in this pack. "Vela," she then returned shortly. "I'm Charon's daughter," she added though she doubted that it was a good assumption that she was the leader's daughter since she was a copy of him. She had to admit that the male flattered her with his words, after all, she was very important. It made her return half of a smile to him. "So, why did you join us?," she asked.

188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
lol yeah! Slavik’s being a pouty baby rn but he’ll get used to it and hopefully figure his life out soon ;”) and this thread is so fun btw love Vela

Glad to see all that warning stuff cleared up, Slavik’s ears perked when she said her name, and that she was Charon’s daughter. Yes he had heard of her, and Charon, and he inwardly prided himself at his great perceptive and assumptive abilities. Nice to meet ya Vela, Charon’s daughter, he said with a charming smile, ever unable to deny a flirty impulse here and there. She returned his smile only halfway, but that was more than nothing and enough for him.

The speckled girl asked why he’d chosen to join Moonspear, and he really wished he had a better answer than he did. But the truth was that it was available and Speedy told him to. He’d try and make it seem less lame than that though, as he really did like it here, mostly cause of what Speedy said about it, she said it was a close, family like pack, and I liked that. I wanted to be with my friend, but also part of a family like yours, he said, hoping that would suffice to the other young wolf.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Haha thank you! I think Slavik will fit in! I feel like Moonspearians aren't too good with first meetings xD

Vela kept her deep blue eyes on the male as he spoke. He said that it was nice to meet her but she wasn't quick to believe that after she had threatened him only slightly. Vela was rather immune for the charming smile and kept her facial features locked into place without showing him a smile again. The only that didn't lock was her upper lip, it trembled slightly as she wanted to pull it up in warning. Then again, it could be like the male was like Andalusia, positive and such.

Vela slowly gave a nod. He had followed his friend here and spoke about liking the idea of the family. She had not really met this Speedy yet. Perhaps she should. She had brought in a new member which was good if they stayed loyal. "So you and Speedy are together then?," she asked bluntly. "If you want to be part of this family then loyalty is key," she repeated again. Since there had been cases where members would just vanish after a while she had been more friendly towards blood-related wolves.

188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
This time Slavik’s smile wasn’t met with one from Vela, but with an almost snarl. Yikes. Maybe not then! He was still getting a feel for this girl, she didn’t respond well to his normal charm which made things complicated. Slavik was so used to going through conversations that way, but he’d try to avoid winking and flirting as best he could.

Upon being asked if he and Speedy were together, Slavik’s eyes widened and his face heated up. What, no! Huh? Oh uh no not like, together together. We’re just friends, he cleared up quickly, though frankly he was unsure of what his relationship with Speedy was. They were very close friends, they’d travelled together and kept each other warm at night. But did that mean anything more than friends. Did he feel anything more for her. He wasn’t sure yet, and he certainly didn’t want to ruin what they already had by labeling it.

Vela reiterated the creed, loyalty was key. Slavik nodded, he understood this and would be loyal to them to the best of his ability. The only reason he would leave would be if something bad were to happen to him or Speedy, because of the Moonspear wolves. Otherwise he wouldn’t betray their hospitality, and he would try to integrate himself into their family.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela seemed to have startled the male, or seemed to let him think about this relationship with Speedy. She felt that if they were together he might want to stay longer. But it could also that they both would leave quicker. She kept her blue eyes on the male. "Right. I was only asking,' she pointed out to the male. He seemed to be very jumpy about that question.

Vela slowly looked over the golden colored male. She had not seen many of this coloring. Curious. "Right, well if you understand what I am saying then we are good," she pointed out once more. She didn't feel like discussing anything else with the male really. The speckled woman gave him a strict gaze before turning. "I will see you around then," she spoke. Letting the male be. She just wanted to be clear with new members, other than that they weren't that interesting to her.

Last post from Vela! Feel free to archive archer your post!