Gyrfalcon's Keep gone is the weasel...
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
The disappearance of the Alpha of the Gull had gone all but unnoticed, the yearling had searched underneath every stone, nook and cranny, making certain that nothing was missed. In reality the scent of Majestic was already fading away, the wind brought spread his odour around but it wasn't as strong as it used to be. All the while wolves within the Isle pack were figuring out who was to take his place as there was no Beta -- second in command -- to step up. And with the Gull having only recently formed, the hierarchy was still blurry and everyone roamed in uncertainty until someone would step up the plate. Mees, young and new, wasn't one of them.

Though he wandered into unknown lands, he learned from Erika that he shouldn't give up hope. So while saving up all his boldness and courage, the young male made his way to the smallest mountain. He figured that if Majestic had truly wanted to leave these lands, taking the smallest mountain was the easiest detour on his new journey. Mees' throat suddenly felt dry at the thought that something bad might have happened to his former leader. Instead, at the beginning of the mountain, Mees called out loud; "Majestic, are you there?!?" But the only one who answered was the reflection of his own echo, going back and forth. Back and forth.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Wait @Mees are you in Stavanger Bay now?

Her mate's disappearance had her emotions in one big soup. She was angry, upset, anxious, lonely and most of all scared. Thank all the deities that he did not disappear later on in her pregnancy or she might have gone into labour early. When she was not trying to find out who the next leader was, she was out exploring, trying to find the scent of her mate.

This time she went towards the mountains, already heading south and north. As the black wolf closed in the distance, she heard an echo. Majestic, are you there?!? The voice was familiar, a packmate. Meez... She went closer to the mountains, already seeing the young Gamma. "Majesty," she said as she walked up to him. "'is name iz Majesty, not Majestic."
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
At the time this thread takes place, he's still at WGI ;)

Mees was happy to see that Erika was here, her presence could offer him hope and energy, just that last bit required to push through and keep on looking. Though the fact that she had come so far meant that he wasn't anywhere nearby anymore. Mees could not understand how or why, he'd understand a disappearance from a young wolf far more than someone who had a pack, responsibilities and a lovely mate with future off spring.

The yearling Gamma did not respond to her correction of Majestic vs Majesty; the fact remained, he had disappeared into thin air. "Hey Erika, I'm happy I'm not alone on this search quest. Do you know where he could be? His favourite hangout? Has he said anything to you?" Hopeful, but fearful at the same time, he looked at her.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Oh, ok. It still said you were in WGI, which confused me. Then I remembered there's no one to fix the ranks. ; n ; Poor Erika is taking this very hard.

The wolf plopped herself down beside him, looking exhausted from the stress. They were a mess now: their leader was gone and two packs were threatening them, Silvertip Mountain especially. Her hormones were more tumultuous than they would have been if Majesty was here. When Mees asked if she knew where she was, the dam broke and she burst into tears.

"I don't know where 'e iz! I looked everywhere 'e could 'ave been! Ze night before 'e was zere with me, and zat morning 'e was gone! Je ne sais pas où Majesté!" She was so distraught that she started lapsing into French unconsciously. The black female flung herself down, sobbing. "Il vient de partir, d'accord? Il est parti."
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Things were messy times with Wheeling Gull Isle in turmoil since there was no leader, no second in command and the one who took over was not granted any respect from the Gamma. He did the only thing he could think of; search for the long lost Alpha. It was strange because Majesty didn't appear to be the kind of wolf to randomly disappear, then again, life had thrown a lot of curveball surprises at him, lately.

"I know someone who said there's always hope." Mees said when Erika was about to break down, but remaining sad would not get them any closer to solving the puzzle. Actually, it would prevent them from doing a productive search. "It was you.'"
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Mees tried to talk to her, coaxing her out of her misery. It did not work until he said: it was you. She blinked away her tears and looked at the young wolf. "Y-you....are right..." she said sullenly. Her sadness would not bring Majesty back, nor would it make finding him any easier. "I am sorry...."
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
A sadness echoed in her voice but the true depth of her loss was hidden within her heart. There was little anyone could do to kill the strange, sullen feeling that crept through the shadows like a ghost, disappearance was not to be explained with words alone. "Let us not stand here." Mees said with a hopeful glance. "Let us search for Majesty."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Ah, the short posts. XD

She nodded when Mees urged her on. She needed to be strong, for her, her pack, and her pups. The Gamma gave her a hopeful glance, which she returned. He could not have gone far, and if he was, he would be coming back as soon as possible. Right? "Where should we look first?"
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
"You have my respect, Erika, and my friendship." Mees said, trying to offer every service that he could in time of dire need when they all appeared without a direction. He did the only thing he could, search for the Alpha. The lanky male was not certain that the future of the friendship would be challenged by the newly-self proclaimed Alpha of the Gull; but that was for later on. "Tell me of his favourite places." Mees mentioned while tipping his head into her direction while at the same time looking over her head into the distance. There was a lot of ground to be covered.
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"And you 'ave mine." The black wolf sighed and tried to relax. Her pack was slowly calming down with the introduction of their new alpha, Ypres. They had some semblance of order now, though some wolves, like Mees, did not approve of the new alpha female. Erika was sure that the pack was in safe hands paws. "Majesty liked ze Isle most of all, and 'e always went patrolling to make sure ze borders were safe. But 'e would often go 'unting since zere isn't much prey on ze Isle. Now, I already checked ze north coast. Let's check 'ere and zen go south."
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
If Mees had known that Ypres would easily sold Erika to the future -- like the coward the Alpha was -- the male would have dragged Erika elsewhere. Unfortunately he could not look into the future and some events in life had to be dealt with as they would come. "Yes, yes." The midnight-painted male said obediently, before he shouted out loud. "Majesticcccc..." In all the rush he forgot how to spell the name right; but even if the former Alpha was here, he should hear his name. Looking back at the Delta, he began his conquest to search for the former Alpha. "Majestic..."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Mees began calling out for Majesty, though saying the wrong name. Even if the name was wrong, Majesty should still know Mees' voice. She raised her voice to coinside with his. "Majesty! She said, striding about to make her voice carry out as far as it could. "Majesté!!"