Phoenix Maplewood Settle down, it'll all be clear
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Pack Activity 
@Aviana @Faye @Aliac @Radcliffe @Meadow @Laska @Desdemona i don't know who is active or not but whoever is, it is mandated to post at least ONCE giving an opinion. BACKDATED TO DECEMBER 2ND After the thread between Sunny and Aviana. Minor PP that folks showed up.

Having heard Aviana's acceptance of the plan he decided there was no point in waiting to announce it. He headed toward the center of the territory and called for everyone, sitting in silence until they all arrived. When everyone was there he took a deep breath and began to speak "I have some sad news. Due to our low numbers and how quickly the cold is coming i have decided we need to find somewhere new to stay. Our Ally, Elysium has offered all of us a place within their ranks. I accepted it. If we stay here we are at serious risk to starve or to be attacked by anyone who notices our weakness. This is the best way to survive while also staying together." he paused for a moment and then flicked his ears "Of course if anyone wants to go elsewhere that is fine, We won't stop you though you'll missed" his voice wavered for a moment as he thought about one of his friends leaving them.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana came quickly, already knowing what the meeting was going to be about. While she had told Sunny she didn't know what she was going to be doing, now she knew what she and Faye would be doing. She sat quietly while the group gathered, giving each a welcoming smile as they appeared. Her attention turn to Sunny when he began. She could tell this wasn't something that he wanted to do, but rather something that needed to be done. Faye and I will be going to Elysium, she said aloud. She didn't know if she'd stay long term, but it was the best decision for her and her daughter right now.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was sad at the thought of morningside potentially splitting up but it was coming whether they liked it or not. However she was excited that he said elysium. She knew her brother was of that pack. “I will be following to elysium.”
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
41 Posts
Ooc —
As sassy as Faye is, as independent as she wants to be, she remains dutiful. When Sunny’s howl reaches her, she immediately turns, expecting to see her mother nearby but when she doesn’t see her, she gawks inwardly and widens her eyes. Oh, so it is a race you want? As if Aviana knew they were now in a race, Faye takes off as fast as her little legs will carry her and rushes toward the sound of the call. 

The group is small when she arrives but her mother very clearly has beaten her here. Faye huffs quietly before trotting over and sitting down next to her mom and listening idly to information that more or less goes right over her head.
83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe half understood all of it all. And the half that he did understand, it upset him. Was it another fire coming? Was it still following them? Rad did not want to think about it, at all. He did not want to leave another home, again...yet, here they were. Rad sat down, and sighed, his gaze to the ground.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
I'll be moving this along now. I need everyone to let me know whether they want an IC thread for moving or if you all just want to oocly agree to just do the skip right over to Elysium since everyone is ranked there already. I honestly see no real point in a moving thread.

Sunny looked everyone over, noting how the pups seemed to be more or less undisturbed by the information probably due to how young they still were. He did however notice how Radcliffe hung his head and made note to continue to check up on the boy. They were family through Shale and Sunny understood all too well how horrible loss could be so young. His attention went back to his pack, his friends and family as they all voiced that they would be staying by his side and joining Elysium. He almost got a bit choked up and took a moment to steady himself before speaking again. "I know this isn't a happy choice. I wish it didn't need to be this way but I also know that sometime in the future we will restart Morningside again. This isn't quitting, we will live on no matter what in spirit for now. I am sure Elysium will be a great home." he offered the brightest smile he could muster and turned toward Aviana "We will need to leave as soon as possible. They've been expecting us for a while now. I say let's give everyone another couple of days to prepare and then we'll make the journey" He waited for her opinion silently.
Birdcatcher: 4/10