Stavanger Bay heyo gimme that highfive
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
All Welcome 
Saucy is back! Aw for stormrift wolves! She’s been out tryna hunt down Dingo for what he did to Dalia, as assigned by Ford.

Ever since the incident with Dalia, Saucy had been pretty much fuming. How anyone could do such a thing to someone so... so Dalia. It infuriated her. She’d taken up the task given from Ford without a second thought. She wanted this dude to hurt. It’s what he deserved- to have her sharp teeth ripping through him. She’d followed his trail from the coast, determined as ever, but after much strife, lost it. She was disappointed only that she didn’t get to bust him up, but glad at least that it seemed he wasn’t anywhere near their home. Her home.

It was out on this scouting trip that Saucy realized that Stavanger Bay had become her home. Her friends were there, the wolves she cared most about. While out scouting she kept thinking of her soft den, and the warm glow of the sand in morning. She had so longed for this return, and now as she came over the ridge she could see the ocean, the sparkling sun rising over it and sending stars through the waves. A smile lightened her lips, though the tug in her stomach still told her everything was not alright. 

Dalia, she wanted to find Dalia.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia, now on patrol, scented saucy before she saw her. she knew where the girl was, all this time out seeking vengeance. but it never sat well with her— what if something happened?? and it was her fault?? as long as saucy had been gone... dalia worried. 

but as soon as dalia scented her she shot off in the direction where she hoped she was. and, sure enough, there she was. saucy!!! called dalia, racing to embrace her friend in a wolffish hug. for once, dalia was thrilled she was patrolling.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy didn’t have to look hard to find her friend, she hadn’t gotten far into the territory before Dalia was running towards her with an enthusiastic call. Saucy was so relieved, not just to see her but to see that she was smiling, and seemingly ok. She was sure not everything was good, but maybe things were getting better. She silently cursed herself for having gone on this mission, as she realized that in her quest for revenge she hadn’t been able to be there for Dalia. She’d be there now.

She embraced her smaller friend, nuzzling her snow colored body against Dalia’s. Dalia I missed you so much dude! she said, and stepped back to look at Dalia. Her smile faltered a little when she said, I didn’t find him, which really blows cause I would’ve demolished him. I wish I hadn’t gone at all, I should’ve stayed to be here for you.
384 Posts
Ooc —
I’m just so glad you’re safe!! dalia returned, showering her friend in affectionate nuzzles and licks. but she pulled back when saucy got a little down, shaking her head furiously. i had velen, she reassured her friend, seafoam eyes settling on her, a small smile across her features, ford went looking too. 

I’m glad you’re back, though, she added with a dip of her chin. and then, excitedly, her tail began to wag. will you tell me about your trip?? where did you go?
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy smiled again when Dalia replied, though she had no idea what Dalia had been worried for! Nothing bad is gonna happen to saucy (yet)! Not only is she a badass, she’s also Zoa’s favorite girl she isn’t going anywhere! Dalia mentioned that she had Velen, and Saucy couldn’t help but teasing, i’m so sorry, with a soft laugh at her own joke. She was surprised to hear that Ford went out looking too, she would’ve thought he would want to stay and take care of the borders, as was his usual way.

Me too, she replied when Dalia said she was glad for her to be back. Then she was asked about her trip. There wasn’t much to say, except that she went pretty far looking for him, tracked him to the best of her ability, then lost him. She hadn’t done much exploring and there wasn’t much to tell, but she’d try her best to make it seem interesting. I followed him all over, it was wild. I got as far as the flatlands, but I lost his scent at this big river, with a lot of fish in it. I still can’t fish by the way, I tried and it was ugly as fuck so I’m gonna need you to teach me.
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia giggled her usual girlish giggle— something she hadn’t done in a while. it was probably just saucy’s presence— despite the fact that her friend was rather tomboyish, she brought out a girlishness in dalia— might’ve been all the gossiping. oh it was almost unbearable, she quipped, but she didn’t mean it... velen had been a quite the opposite. and then! about fishing. dalia’s tail wagged, sweeping against the snowy earth. oh! you missed a wonderful wind storm. the ocean was beautiful— terrifying, but beautiful. the waves were massive... it brought a whole school of fish to the shore, she told her excitedly. 

but then, of course, dalia added, I’ll help teach you— i don’t think the ocean will always be so kind.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Dalia’s giggle, Saucy had missed that. Saucy giggled as well at Dalia’s response- they both brought out the girlier sides in each other. Saucy shared her tale, and then Dalia told hers. A WIND STORM!! The fuck? Saucy had missed a windstorm? Well shit! She emulated Dalia’s enthusiasm, her golden striped tail beginning to sweep as well. Bruh that sounds so cool. Are they still there? she asked, hoping they were because a hoard of beached fish would be a lot easier to catch.

Dalia offered to help teach Saucy, and Saucy grinned. Dalia was just the person she’d want to do it. It would likely be a lot of teasing if she were to learn from Velen, but Dalia, she was sure, would be nothing but encouraging. Would you really? I’d love that. Is there anything I can help you with? We could do like a- like a knowledge trade, she said, as she still felt a little guilty for the whole leaving for a month and not coming back with anything to show for it thing. Plus a knowledge trade sounded dope.
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia had to think about it. "i think velen would've eaten them all by now," she said with a wide grin, but that was a lie, "there are probably plenty in the cache still." good clarification, dalia, also a good dig! but still, saucy ought to learn. the ocean wouldn't always be so kind.

saucy's offer caused dalia's ears to prick, her smile dampening as she got all sheepish "really? i... actually, really want to learn to fight," she said sort of meekly. it wasn't very fitting of her personality, was it? "ford offered to train me too, but i would take all the help i could get," she said, giving a quick glance at herself before adding dryly, "i mean, i need all the help i could get."
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy shook her head at Dalia’s joke, playing along. Fuckin Trouty Mouth, she added, with a playful grin. Luckily there were some left in the cache, and Saucy made a mental note to go get something to eat later.

Saucy’s offer was met with a sheepish request, as thought Dalia were embarrassed about what she asked. Saucy’s smile only broadened as her friend spoke, and her tail wagged quicker. Hell yeah! Of course I’ll teach you! Fighting’s my main gig, I got you babe, she said with a playful wink. So when do you want to start? The white lioness was eager as ever.
384 Posts
Ooc —
"oh good!" dalia exclaimed with a breath of relief, "whenever you want! i know you just walked into the territory, you should probably get something to eat first-- and some rest." of course, the fisa in dalia wanted more than anything to check up on saucy, make sure she was healthy enough-- before anything else. 

and then dalia gave a little wiggle, pressing forward to shove her head into her friends neck. "i am so glad you're back..." she muttered one final time, slipping into her second tongue, proof of how much she meant it. granted, saucy wouldn't understand it at all-- but she'd probably get the sentiment, maybe.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Nah, eating and sleeping is for the weak, she said sarcastically, with an accompanying grin.  Truly though, Saucy would go whenever, her energy was boundless, even a flame wasn’t as kinetic as she.  A miracle storm fish would do nicely in her stomach though, but I guess I could have a snack.

Dalia did a sudden wriggle, then nuzzled Saucy again and started speaking gibberish. Aww, Saucy had no idea what she was talking about but the action was affectionate, so she rubbed her head through Dalia’s scruff in a nuzzle of her own. Her tail flagged behind her, and her eyes carried a joyful light- today was fantastic.
384 Posts
Ooc —
"snacks are good," dalia encouraged with a wave of her tail, standing and pressing her forehead to her friend's shoulder to get her moving. "while we're snacking you can tell me about all the boys you met!" she said, though truthfully the thought scared her-- saucy probably could've fended them off, though-- "and don't leave out any details!"
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy nodded at Dalia’s comment- definitely one of the truest things the speckled girl had ever spoken. Snacks are good. True, she said, stretching out the word for emphasis. The nudge from Dalia got Saucy moving, she turned in the direction Dalia was sending her and started with a hop. A new prompt was given, and Saucy rolled her eyes playfully. Ugh, boys. Think I’m done with them for a lil while. I couldn’t even think about em, every time I did all I could think about was wanting to bite their coconuts off. Boys suck, she said, and walked on with her friend by her side.