Stavanger Bay like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
All Welcome 
looking for a Mayfair cairn (@Rannveig @Ford @Velen) but really anyone is welcome!!

Saucy was so happy to be back, she’d never thought she’d miss water this much. No, sorry; she never thought she’d miss this much water this much. The rivers and ponds she’d passed while out on her mission didn’t compare even remotely to the sea. Maybe it was just her group rubbing off on her, but the ocean was getting close to her list of favorite things. 

The sun was rising behind her as she stared out at the glittering ocean. She was in action as always, seeing how far she could kick some pebbles over the edge of the crag she sat on. She swatted one as hard as she could and watched it disappear into a frothing wave, which in turn slammed into the rock mound she’d perched upon. Some spray washed her ivory pelt, but when she would’ve once gotten mad and went back on shore, she now embraced it. It was just the ocean’s way of saying hello. Then she continued her attack, catapulting little stones at her newfound ally.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
early morning was typically rannveig’s favorite time to be out - not for the beautiful scenery but for the simple fact that morning correlated to breakfast, and breakfast was just the best damn thing to the Mayfair-cairn. 

there were gulls that usually slept quite heavily through the night, and early dawn was the time to nimbly pick them off from their perch and relocate them to better climes: his stomach. 

making for the crag that housed many nests in its rocky surface, rannveig heard rocks skitter and the tell-tale plunk! plunk! of them meeting the ocean below. the culprit was easy to spot, for her pale pelt stood out against the dull brown of the bay’s cliffs. hey! what did the ocean ever do to you? rannveig could not help the playful grin that stole across his features, his tail lightly wagging as he waited for her to turn around.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy was startled when she heard a voice, one that wasn’t all that familiar. She might’ve heard it before, but whoever it was she hadn’t formally met before, and she had been away for a while, so she concluded that this wasn’t someone she knew. She whirled around and flung a rock in his direction, watching it soar through the air and plunk him. She only saw the dude after the fact, and realized that this was one of the Mayfair-Cairns, not some intruder. Oops.

Ah shit my bad. Reflexes, she called out to him, though on the inside she thought it was kind of funny. The snowy pelted girl made her way over to the guy, then stopped right in front of him. Huh, she said, surprised at how tall he was. She was about an average sized female, and was not small. But still he towered over her, with fur the color of stone. Damn you’re like... huge. I’m Saucy by the way, she said with a friendly wave of her striped tail.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
being (ahem) a lady's man, there were certain things rannveig had come to expect when ladies first met him. having a rock chucked at him was not at the top of that list, and stupidly, he only barely managed a dodge before he was clobbered right in neck. the assault took him by surprise and for a moment he just blinked dumbly at the rock, and then at her -- is this what being mugged felt like?

after a full dramatic ten seconds of blinking rather accusingly at saucy, rannveig managed to speak. "what!" he exclaimed, his tail waving despite the false affront in his voice: "reflexes? so this is how you greet everyone, right? not just because i am devastatingly handsome and you were so taken aback by that?"

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy really seemed to have surprised this guy! Score! His response came after a painfully long succession of accusatory blinks, in the form of some sort of... what was that a cocky one liner? oh! He was definitely one of the brothers, this guy was so much like Velen it hurt! Saucy would have to come up with a fitting nickname for him as well, as trouty mouth was already taken.

She smirked at his comment, her striped tail also wagging, and I’m assuming you greet everyone like your tryna hop on their ass? Or is it just because I’m devastatingly handsome and you were so taken aback by it? she said with a playful glint in her icy blue eyes.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
trouty-mouth is definitely not a moniker rannveig would enjoy -- but if saucy came up with one that called mention to his wonderful looks or winsome charm, rannveig wouldn't object. naturally.

a wide grin split his crooked muzzle as she replied back with his favorite brand of humor: sassiness. as she flipped back his words, he considered for a second launching an equally zippy comeback - alas, that required being witty, and while rannveig could occasionally fire off a hot riposte, he lacked the smarts to always keep his opposition on their toes.

"maybe its just that you're so devastatingly handsome, and there aren't a lot of us - so when we pass each other in the wild it's the devastatingly handsome man's burden - ahem - duty - to make time out of his day to acknowledge another equally magnificent beast."

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Rannveig cracked a grin at her saucy remark, then shot back another reply. This too, was Saucy’s favorite kind of banter; the fun, semi flirty fully sassy kind that was universal amongst wolves like her and as it seemed Rannveig. His reply was coy enough, Saucy gave him a quick up and down look, maybe. but then it’s the devastatingly handsome woman’s burden, she paused to correct herself, mimicking him with a coy wink, ahem- duty, to tell him she’s not all that interested in devastatingly handsome men who are overly aware of it. 

Saucy’s tail swished behind her and she turned her back, to face the sea. She trotted back towards her rocks, closer to the overlook she previously had perched on. She glanced back towards Rannveig as she walked, You can come chuck rocks at the ocean with me though, if you wanna.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig gave a gasp of shock, his features exaggeratedly taken-aback. the lip on this one! it was delightful!

his mock-shock swiftly evolved into a wide beam of amusement; so she wasn't interested in devastatingly handsome? attractive was not her type? he rounded his shoulders and raised a paw, inspecting his nails haughtily. "well, i guess there's no accounting for good taste." sharp as the reply was, his smile was good-natured and betrayed his lack of seriousness in their banter.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy took great pride in the gasp she had elicited from the silvery male, it showed in the smirk on her maw. She’d already reached her rocks by the time he replied, she whipped her head around with mock offense on her face. He almost broke her when she saw what he was doing- the damn nerve! She opened her mouth to give another witty reply, paused to narrow her eyes and turn to face away from him, and then said in a classy tone, You wish you tasted this good.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
despite primarily looking at his nails, rannveig had slyly watched saucy's reaction -- just to make sure the sass hit home.

sure enough, it did -- she looked like a seagull about to honk, but then quickly turned around, giving the mayfair-cairn the cold shoulder he definitely did not believe he personally deserved. the nerve!!

eyeballing the rocks, and then her cold backside, rannveig shrugged and played it off as if he were indifferent (though he most certainly was not). "well, i wouldn't know -- do you wanna taste good? wouldn't that mean things would want to eat you?"

he then narrowed his eyes, his tone scandalized. "do you want to be eaten? i bet i know a shark or two that'd help you out with that if you want. but you can't say anything for ford - he can't be knowing i'm feeding people to sharks, you dig? not exactly a good reputation to have."

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy rolled her eyes at his comeback, though it was pretty funny. She let him get through his whole shpeel, looking back over her shoulder to laugh a little when he said ‘you dig’. Nice to see others sharing in her lingo. The smile melted into a half smile half wide eyed look, Actually yeah, give those sharks a ring for me? Tell em there’s a devastatingly handsome man annoying me to death and I need them to come get me now so he can’t have the satisfaction, she said dramatically, shifting to face him fully now

Then she paused and cocked her head to the side, as though an idea had come to her, Oh wait! she said with a giggle and a smile. Nevermind, I could just pelt you with some more rocks! she said as though she’d solved every problem. Her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she focused, she smacked another rock towards him.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
things were heating up -- or at least, the riposte was -- rannveig's tail had begun stirring in a steady thump of excitement. it had been a while since his shenanigans had been so well received -- and even longer since he was able to banter back and forth in such a rowdy manner.

he nodded as if following along as saucy suggested he call the sharks now -- sure sure, his expression seemed to contemplate -- he almost even looked sympathetic as she mentioned sharks might spare her the torment he was inflicting on her. rannveig held both his paws in the air in a gesticulation of helplessness, the grin still hanging from his stone-flecked features. "hey - i won't kinkshame; if being eaten's your thing, that's cool."

landing on all fours, rannveig's eyes flicked up at the mention of rock-tossing. hey! he could lose an eye -- then he'd definitely wouldn't be devastatingly handsome. well... he might be, actually -- some chicks really dig eyepatches. maybe he could pull it off.

all the same his eyes narrowed and he pursed his lips disapprovingly as another rock whirled right past his head. he barely had any time to react to it, but thankfully, all the whizzing stone caught was a few of his hairs as it sailed past. "well, you could -- if you could actually aim." he smirled to himself, knowing his taunt might earn him a barrage of several more rocks chucked his way -- but this time, he would be ready.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Shenanigans was the right word for the occasion, this was all one big shenanigan. A very enjoyable one at that, and honestly what was a bad shenanigan? When his tail began to thump on the ground, Saucy’s did too, just out of instinct. Individually Rannveig responded to Saucy’s points, with a melodramatic expression or gesture. Finally once she’d finished he gave his pent up reply, something simple that induced a snort from her. She brought a paw to her cheek as if wiping a tear, That’s the nicest, sniff sniff, thing anyone has ever said to me. You really are kindest dick head I’ve ever met, she said with the most honest and wide eyed look one could muster.

The rock that Saucy sent at Rannveig whizzed past his head, he dodged it just in time. Saucy frowned, pursing her lips and narrowing her eyes as he taunted her. No problem, I’ll aim, she said with an expression that read, soo you wanna fight let’s go. She searched the ground for another rock, and sent it spiraling towards him. But turns out maybe her aim wasn’t quite as good as she thought, it flew past him, and landed on the rocks behind him. Huh, so how come she can hit him when she’s not trying. Fuck you, she redirected at Rannveig, as if it were his fault she couldn’t kick right.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
the grin on rannveig's features ran unchecked; luckily he was devillishly handsome, so such an exorbitant expression was worn quite well on his grey features. he was fully expecting the sauce-train -- and it came, in the form of a compliment that set rannveig all atitter with bashfully fluttering eyelashes.

then another rock came whizzing past his head again -- yikes -- this one managed to just barely miss him, and after dodging rannveig resurfaced with another insufferable smile. without skipping a beat despite the fuck you sent his way, rannveig shook himself off as if dusting his fur -- and then with a look of seriousness, replied: "don't threaten me with a good time."

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
That stupid grin! Saucy wanted so badly to wipe it off his face with a well aimed shot, but it seemed that might not be her best bet. What really needed work was her paw-eye coordination. She smirked at his next comment, you wanna good time? No problem i got you, she replied with a mischievious glint in her icy eyes. Swiftly the white furred girl crouched down, wriggled her rump, then charged, aiming right for him. She might not be able to hit a rock at him, but she knew a tackle wouldn't miss. She hoped to bowl him right over, and hopefully end up on top. He was bigger sure, but she had some muscle up her sleeve.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig's grin only briefly faded as saucy straightened up, and regarded him exactly the way he had seen a hawk peer at a mouse -- and then, she lunged.

he wasn't exactly prepared for her to come flying towards him, and even if he was, he wouldn't have put up much of a fight because on principle, rannveig liked it when girls were on top. he was swept backwards and his back thudded abruptly against the sand. feeling the cold ground dig between his shoulderblades, rannveig glanced up at his assailant and quipped: "whoa - moving fast, aren't we?"

he made no move to wriggle out from under her - mostly because he enjoyed that kind of proximity and had no intention of moving too soon.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Though it only lasted a few moments, Saucy relished in the waver shed brought about to his stupid grin. She completely succeeded in tackling him to the ground, and he didn’t put up much of a fight either. Good, Saucy liked it when boys did what she wanted. Her chest rose and fell with a cool wind, a coy smirk tugging at her lips. His remark was left with a low hum, her tail twitching behind her. I mean I did say I’d show you a good time, she said in a lighter tone, lowering her body more so that her chest brushed his.

She looked into his Seafoam green eyes, and made a bold move on nipping at his chest fur, running her teeth through it slowly, almost teasingly with the glint in her eyes. Well, she said, with a smile creasing her icy blue eyes, are you gonna move?
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
holy hannah, was rannveig in heaven -- a good looking dame, sitting right on top of him -- and not in the murderous way either. he accepted saucy's push of weight with a broad smile, thoroughly enjoying her antics.

then she brought her muzzle to his chest, her teeth clipping between his fur -- it sent a shudder down his spine, but the sensation was chilling in a way that excited him. he would have sat there for hours in euphoria, but then she asked him a question that earned her the most incredulous of expressions. "why would i move?" he asked seriously, his tone turning from perplexed to cheeky: "this is my favorite position."

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy let out a long amused hum at his cheeky reply, then settled down on top of him, her white fur completely mixing with his silver as she rested her head on his chest, locking her eyes with his. She was all for playing coy games, she liked to see the effect she had on others. It brought a sense of pride to her, to know that she was a woman with more than one type of power. 

Being stubborn, Saucy didn’t move from on top of him, she just laid there, occasionally licking or nipping at his fur. She didn’t plan on moving until he had had enough, which meant they might end up there all day. Who knows?
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it would frankly be impossible for rannveig to have enough of having a woman on top of him, especially not one so svelte and, well, sassy as saucy. he intended to make the best of his present situation, being pinned down and all -- wasn't that every guy's dream?

he grinned as she made herself at home. sure, the ground was a bit uncomfortable and hard as it pressed against his back... but something else was beginning to feel a bit of pressure too -- rannveig shifted, uncomfortable by this new and rather to-be-expected uprising.

"so, you gonna stay here all day?" he finally queried, returning her nips with a click of his teeth playfully. "cause, if so, you could make yourself useful and ... you know." he delivered his most roguish wink, wondering if he had just totally destroyed the mood.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy’s teasing had done something, she could tell. And then she could feel it, in the heat of his breath at her neck. He suggested something, with a roguish wink, and Saucy raised her eyebrows. Her mouth formed an oh, and she slowly began to slink her way down, to his softer parts. You mean like this? she said, sticking out her tongue and bringing it so close to his tender bits but not quite touching. She stared at him, building the suspense, and then...

Teeth clicked, and her mouth shut, and a playful grin spread across her face as she backed off of him. Away in a few beats, she said, Maybe some other time, but right now I don’t have time for boys, even if they are devastatingly handsome. With that, Saucy turned and started to walk away, leaving him to do whatever boys do.
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he might have known she was teasing, but it did not stir the longing in his loins as he felt her hot breath upon him. he writhed, peering at her form from over the dip of his chest, watching with forlorn lust as she clicked her teeth and pulled away.

maybe some other time, she said coyly, pulling away from him with an ease that left him shaken. rannveig remained in the sand long after she had left his vision, replaying with a boy's desperate libido her teasing body and the playful cant of her hips as she had prowled away.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.