Blackfoot Forest I tried running a communist Minecraft server
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Cyclone - permission to PP @Eilowny from Tony, hope this place is okay :)

With her little daughter by her side did Chusi cross the border. She was determined to show her remaining child what the world outside looked like. She was old enough now to have dreams and ambitions and Chusi wanted her to like travelling so they could go on adventures together. Then again, if Eilonwy decided not to want that she wouldn't disown her or anything. She was her precious princess no matter on how many adventures they would go.

The experienced ranger entered the forest and the first thing that hit her was the scent of others. Not yet a pack but a group of wolves large enough to form a threat. She watched as also her daughter stuck her nose into the air to smell what was up here. It was faint, as if they weren't on the place of settlement yet, but it was there nonetheless. She looked around then, wondering if they would be spotted, greeted or intercepted.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Cyclone headed over the eastern mountain today to see what lay on the other side. She was getting used to going up and down over the mountains whenever she wanted to leave her little safe space. If she kept it up, she'd have legs of steel in a few weeks' time! Not that she was really going for that super hunky look, but she'd take it if that's what it meant to live here. And the more she stayed, the more she was growing attached to the idea. Still, she didn't want to make any rock solid choices until she'd at least visited a few more places, so down she went into the forest below.

After a few hours of roaming through the forest, Cyclone decided that it was another good contender. Although she didn't remember it, this is where she had met Tantalus a long, long time ago. Maybe she would stay here for the night and—crunch crunch crunch.

Neasa paused in her tracks, locking her eyes on a pair of wolves up ahead. Instead of making the first move, she stood where she was, waiting to see if the other two would approach.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Also Chusi had probably been here before. Despite her youth, she had traveled a lot. The remainder of her time had been spent on the coast and now most of her time went to raising her daughter. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't sure if Swiftcurrent Creek was the place for the two to be when spring rolled around again. The alpha pair and their squabbles as well as their troubled children were all part of a pretty bad environment for Eilonwy to grow up in. Was it too late to move her? Let her pick out something else where they could life without all the drama of other wolves?

It was then that the storm cloud of a Blackthorn was spotted. Chusi bobbed her head in surprise but a smile quickly appeared on her pointy muzzle. Hiya - sorry, we were just visitin'. She explained kindly with a nod to Eilonwy. The girl shyly stepped forward and greeted the stranger with a nervous smile, making her mother very proud.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
No need to apologize, Cyclone replied with a wag of her tail, letting her posture relax once she confirmed they weren't a threat. The other wolf remained silent, and Neasa gave her a gentle smile. They both smelled strongly of other wolves, but that wouldn't stop Cyclone from letting them know what she was up to. My name's Cyclone Blackthorn. I'm out here exploring, too.

From there, she handed the conversation back to the other two, interested to learn their names and get at least some vague idea on their personalities. So far, that had been the best approach to gathering new folks for her coterie.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The female seemed nice enough, Chusi supposed. She had yet to meet an ill mannered stranger and was glad that Eilonwy's first encounter with someone not of their pack was with this woman. Chusi dipped her head and Eilonwy soon copied the greeting and sign of respect.

I'm Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal, 'n this is mah daughter. She somewhat proudly announced. This was Eilonwy's cue to introduce herself, and so she did. Eilonwy... The girl responded shyly. She didn't take after her parents all that much, but she was still young and had a lot to learn. At least back home she had kids her age to explore the world with, Chusi never had that luxury. We're from a lil' bit tha' way - Swiftcurrent Creek. She pointed with her muzzle in the general direction of the Creek before looking at Cyclone again.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The older female introduced herself, then her daughter did, and Cyclone smiled pleasantly at them both. Chusi motioned to where they were from, and Cyclone cast a glance in that direction. If she knew anything of the creek, the Blackthorn gave no indication. Oh yeah? she asked, curiosity in her voice, What's it like there? Maybe she could get some insight on the pack and Chusi and Eilonwy's opinion of it.

Maybe they were looking for a change of pace. Even if not, it would give Cyclone some small inkling as to what their policies were like on other things that might be of interest.