Hushed Willows You've had my back
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
Sunny felt surprisingly better with Skraeling found and the news she brought about his siblings. He had begun to patrol and hunt more often and now carried back the swinging carcass of a rabbit. He wanted to give it to @Aliac, he hadn't spent much time with her lately and he missed her. So when he neared the middle of the territory he dropped the rabbit and called for her then sat down and waited.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac had felt weird as the seasons began to shift something that was coming she felt deep down inside her bones but that was quickly put aside when she heard her mates call and headed towards her loved one
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He waited for a while but sat patient, his ears flicking and swiveling to pick up the sounds around him. Finally he heard her approaching and looked over, wagging as little always the sight of her brightened his day and standing up to greet her with a nuzzle and a kiss. "Hey beautiful" he murmured as he leaned in and pressed his muzzle to her shoulder, embracing her "How are you doing?"

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
So many things had happened but even though she wanted to tell him Aliac knew she had to know for sure before she told anyone. “Not much just getting used to the territory.” She kept her reply simple.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He nudged the rabbit toward her "I brought you this" he said and nodded understanding what she said. "It feels so weird being anywhere else but Morningside but....it's nice here. Really nice in fact...I think it could really be nice to stay here until the future when it's safer to rebuild Morningside" if that ever happened, but he kept that thought to himself. "There's um...well there's something else I want to build... something I've been wanting to talk to you about" he shifted awkwardly, his heart hammering.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac looked down at the rabbit carcass and smiled. Sunny was so sweet and made her so happy. She gazed at him taking in every word he was saying though something seemed to be unsettling him. “Is everything okay love?” She asked sweetly.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She became concerned and he cursed inside his head. That wasn't what he meant to do at all. Sighing he smiled and nodded, laughing softly "Yeah, dont worry about anything. I was just wondering well...We have a safe home now and we're happy. The season is coming" he said feeling his fur heat up "And well...I wanted to know if you'd like to have a family?" he asked looking up at her, into her eyes.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The moment he said family her eyes grew wide. She hadn’t really thought of the topic in some time. She knew that she’d be in heat once more soon and thought long and hard. “Perhaps we could try? When the time comes of course..” Aliac was a bit scared of the subject .
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He breathed out a sigh of relief and gently touched his nose to her cheek, a flutter of excitement or was it nervousness? Both Definitely both. "You'll be an amazing mom. You're patient and gentle and I know you'll love them" he murmured reassuringly. Would he be a good father though?

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled sweetly at his words of encouragement. She’d never had pups before so this would be a whole new experience for her but the young she wolf would be ready.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
When she smiled he felt his heart swell and he gently touched his nose to her cheek "And i'll be here right beside you. You won't be alone in it, I promise" he said and gave her a quick kiss his tail swaying behind him. That much was certain, he would be there from day one. He wouldn't miss a day of his children's lives.