ain't it fun?
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
for @Kodokuna ; set in neutral territory

Slowly the red hues of the sunset were replaced by a purple-ish tone that faded into a dark blue. The last rays on the sun danced across the horizon and died with the sun's last breath. At the same time that the starts awoke and took their spot on the black canvas of the night, a male nearly as young as the night galloped through the darkness, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he gained speed.

Adrenaline and love was his drug, and tonight he was in the clouds.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna sat in a small clearing near the mountain, the stars were bright tonight. She loved to be out at night, like the early morning it was relatively quiet. She could take time to think about things she couldn't ponder during her daily fishing trips or when she ran into enemy pack members.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
As his paws tore through the ground his heart thumped wildly against his chest, he was on a reckless rampage and northing could slow him down. Nothing but the scent of another wolf. The silver boy halted brusquely as he opened his maw to get the fragance into his system.

He gave a quick flick of his tail as he realized it was the sweet perfume of a female. Then without much hesitation he tracked her down, until he came upon the small clearing she sat in. And boy, her looks were even more impressing than her scent.

It was safe to say she was different from any girl Finn had ever seen before. Her pelt was an extraordinary work of art, delicately separated across her face. Half white, half black. "Woah" he mumbled under his breath as he struggled to stop himself from telling her up front how pretty she was.

"Hey there" he barked with a sly smile beginning to form over her face.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodkuna jumped almost a foot in the air at the unfamiliar voice. She turned arund her fur standing on end, tail between her legs, frightened half to death.

Kodo looked over to the male and then to the ground "I-uh who are you?" She asked with a quiet tone. She was still a rather timid wolf around males, she had an easier time being friendly with fellow female wolves.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
aw is he actually trying to be a gentleman?
He was satisfied with her response a shy female was easier to charm than a feisty one. But for some reason he didn't want to immediately throw hollow compliments and coy smiles at her. No, he wanted to give her real ones. She deserved them, she was stunning. Even she was at the top of the list of pretty girls he'd encountered the thought of a serious relantionship was nonexistent in the boy's mind.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he barked with a soft smile across his lips and a gentle wag of his tail. This was not how he regularly approached females, the whole spirit of chivalry was lost for the boy, but he definitely liked this new sensation he got as he addressed her so courteously.

"My name is Finn, and you are?" he asked while his eyes danced across the delicate features of her face.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Too cute next thing he's gonna want puppies XD jk

"I am Kodokuna of the Sunspire..." She replied keeping her gaze down, wondering why the male wolf was so interested in talking to her. What really puzzled her was all the wolves who'd been intent on speaking with her lately. It confused her to no end.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Her hesitation and shyness only acted as fuel for his intrigue. And even if it wasn't in Finn's nature to act as prince charming something in his insides told him she was not a girl to mess around with. In the past this cassanova had had his heart broken and had broke plenty too, but for some reason he didn't even want to bother messing with her porcelain heart.

"My pleasure, Kodokuna" he barked while taking cautious steps towards her to get a better look. The old Finn would've thrown a million compliments and insinuations by now, but he abstained from doing anything that could upset her.
"The Sunspire!" he exclaimed as he walked near her, "I know Ferdie," he added while he thought of the headache he must've given the Alpha.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna stayed still, not shying away, but she did not become any less shy. She looked to the ground and smiled softly "Ferdie is very kind." She mumbled. "How do you know Ferdie?" She asked.

sorry its short, on a phone
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
don't worry about it :)

Talking about Ferdie managed to steal a smile out of her; for a split second he contemplated the idea of Ferdie having some kind of relationship with this female, but it was soon dismissed. Nonsense, he thought, he couldn't imagine the precious young femme being emotionally involved with the much older male.

Finn was not the kind of guy to judge, but the thought of him being with a lady that could be the age of her own mother was perturbing. Shaking the horrible images of him and his mother...., he focused back on the girl.

The tip of his tail twitching with amusement as she asked him about his relation to Ferdie. "We met by the borders" more like he caught me pissing in his borders, he added silently as he shot one of those hollywood boy grins to the girl.