Altar of Twilight you've been so still, barely beating at all
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Private 
Laissez le bon temps rouler! @Zafina

Marruz hadn't planned to be here tonight. In fact, he hardly ever planned to be where he found himself these days. Yet there he stood, a shadow poking out from the rest; his fur washed ablazed in the blue fire of twilight.

There was personal irony in the vision: the maturing youth gazing down for once in his life while the stars glistened above. It was odd that something else should capture his eye, but who could ignore the vista splayed out before him? Now he knew why the stars had led him here. Surely it was to discover and learn about the world. Perhaps even to point out that it was good to take a look down every once in a while.

Whatever the reason, the young man was appreciative of the solitude; the silence that completed the beauty of the scene. He had recently grown so much externally that it was difficult to decipher whether he had changed internally, as well. And the thought scared him, though to anyone else he would appear simply detached as always. His shoulders were broader now and muscles had developed along his hind legs and chest as a result of his lengthy travels. Somehow, though, his height compensated enough to retain a lithe appearance. 

A brisk wind tussled his fur, whistling slightly as it sifted through the small valley. Marruz shifted and released a contented grunt, casting his gaze at the sky and furrowing his brow. This place... It made him feel like he was returning to... past things. He couldn't tell if he loved or hated it. 

"Meldresi..." he murmured, half to himself as indigo and black orb met the moon. "Why have you led me here?" 

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina has wandered tonight, her mind agape and afflur as she spilled forth her thoughts of her current mishaps. She had forsaken Corvus, and though he probably had not wished for her companionship, she had in fact, wished for his. There was something delightfully familiar in his heart, and it reminded her of a Celestial she had once known so very long ago. 

The brisk breeze spun about the Witch as she swayed endlessly enrapturing curves in the winter, such a subtle motion but one which sent her dark wispy fur floating and frolicking mesmerizingly in the bitter song of air. Her body seemed to dance to a beat of nature, of existence itself, and it was natural to her. What she hadn’t known was the moon was nigh done where her peace would be, and soon the Mistress of Sensuality would be forced to abide by the rules as well, and curse the Divine with a body of taking, with perfume of unquestionable desire.

Irises of garnet jewels touched from one piece of this place to the other- something was here, and it almost was near enough to understand. Was it a hidden orbalisk of some sort? Some mystic ordeal? A being? Her sway shadowed her further into this mysterious altar, up the rocky ‘stairs’ incline, and soon up to the flat granite stone snout-high table. 

Had something happened here under a star stricken night such as this? The Divine eyed the table scrupulously as she tried to decipher the energy that was present here.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz spotted her first in his peripherals, moving with a grace almost unknown to even the stealthy Melonii himself. He hardly moved at all but to shift his eyes; targeting the sudden emergence with a certain curiosity marred by slight apprehension. It was a secluded area, he knew, and not one that he would much like to be cornered within.

When his sight was directly upon the fae, his initial thoughts were upon her movements. Yes, it seemed, he had indeed changed. There was never a time that such notions would have carried him from his stargazing stupor.

Clearing his throat, the tall young man erected himself to his full height; summoning a baritone measure to infiltrate the serene silence of the valley. "So, you've discovered the Altar." Only the indigo pool could be seen from his position a few breaths way — the other was barely visible against his ebony endowment. Both spoke of certain, enigmatic depths.

He had noticed the odd structure upon his first venture atop the mountain. It was the reason he kept returning, after all. It seemed to be of inifinite potential, though he knew not what for.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

As her mind chugged through the gears of what may have stuck her in this web, it seemed as though the omnipotent specter nestled here, as well. Within the sepulcher of the essence around her, around them, cozy, in the comfort of the night. Perhaps they were who sent for her? 

The turn of her body creates a wash of wind to wave in rivers over a streamline figure of hourly shape. Perked auds struck the midnight’s hour as she summoned her focus upon two amethysts who gleamed in the ethereal twilight. Nothing else but those eyes were given to her- 
she would have to make do with what she had.

I have seen a many altars, all ablaze in glory or fire, scathed in burns or in blood. Yet this one holds secrets I have only just begun to unveil.” 

She had led me me. Yet what awaits?
A crimson gaze loped a generous graze over the shadow. Had they come to ridicule her, too? To call upon her for her prophecy but abash her for her heresy? Dulcet poetry countered the bleak observance of her hidden company, her mystic tones a feather drifting freely to him. “Has she led you here, as well? To seek relations with your gods? Or to merely watch their work play about?” 

The Goddess of Paradox was her own title, and she both shamefully wore it, and allowed it to rile her ego when she saw fit. As of this moment, she could see this place being of some use to her, a place where her fellow Celestials could receive her, revive her, to bring her home. But some womanly aura cascaded here, something which hazed her own desires for the time being. It was something that had kept with her scantily, but grew bold, here.

إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
The more he looked at her, the more the woman morphed before him. She was not of this earth — of this he was certain. She held herself like a deity, and the surrounding world seemed to beckon to her like a force of gravity. When she met his own eye, he almost shivered.

Marruz's gaze flickered darkly at her words, revealing nothing and yet something, at least. He held contact without wavering. This stranger seemed to hold so many answers; keys to what he'd been searching for. This place was no new sight to her, but to him it was the only sight he'd ever traipsed upon. It was all evident in those indigo and black lamps if she only searched hard enough.

She? Who was she?
"Meldresi led me here this night," Marruz finally responded after a significant pause. The silence seemed to refresh his mind. He shifted, moving out of the shadows just enough to reveal his grey forepaw. "But I have no way of contacting her yet. I have only just begun my training in the ways of the Listener." His steady gaze probed her; seeking the nubile dame's voluptuous frame and yet resisting all the while — uncertain as to when he had weakened to this state.

"Do you know of the Dark Brotherhood, then?"

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Zafina took to his words, interest bringing her to step one, no, two steps slower to this ebony voice, wonder alighting her steps to become much more curious with their placement. There was no attention laden to her paw placement- it was only a catalyst to how attuned she was becoming to him

I recognize no Meldresi‘. But I do know of a Mephala. And her trade is the only one capable of being here, tonight.”

Of course she spoke after all of his words had laid across the fluffed insides of her attentive auds. He looked as though he could have even been one of Slade’s disciples. But Slade had wit, pause, poise, majesty. This soul was quiet, thoughtful. Seamless. 

I know of your guild. I had been trained by one of the older members in your ways. I know of your gods, your princes, your daedra...”

Her sway only halted for her to stand before this deep mithril glinting void, her garnets challenging the belief of these dark amethysts. The season itself held its breath as these two courted each other’s space. But so close to him she was, the Witch began her slow trace around him, slender frame beginning a semicircle, her own body fading into the ominous sludge of night, re-emerging from the abyss only to fade again. 

What if I told you how acquainted I am with your Dread Father? How close I’ve become to your Night Mother? How often over conversed with your Mephala,...”

Her scandalous figure brought itself back before him. Her dulcets were soft, sweet as honey across a pudding of decadent berries warmed in the summer sun. “What if your training was my livelihood?”

إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz was rigid now, staring at the mythical creature slip closer and closer. The gap was eaten within seconds; replaced by each sway of her sultry hips. His mind was dense with apprehension for the riveting new surge of emotions flooding his body. He forced his paws hard into the ground and willed himself not to give in; not to follow in his father's footsteps.

This angelic being. This powerful, strange woman. She was controlling him, somehow. Her words seemed so far from truth and yet, somehow, he believed them. And his indigo orb slowly welcomed the waves of wonder now enchanting his consciousness. 

She was around him now: moving through the shadows and out once more, each time met by his eager and searching gaze. When she stopped, her breath stirred his ebony fur and warmed his nose. Her scent engulfed him in deep, tantalizing tones that set her cherry irises ablaze in a fire of rose and wine. His eyes slipped to the dark cream a few paces below her jaw, and then that stream of coldwood that ran ever further...

"Is that so?" He barely managed the statement, though the strength of the words was surprisingly intact. "Has she told you anything about me?" 

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He was falling under the Divine’s curse, her ability to entangle minds with ease of a mastered hand. It was a curse, because as a mortal herself, her apathy grew weaker, her own attachment taking root with every wisp of words through sharp pearl ivories. 
She had suspected it with Corvus. But this man, a man no older than her own current catalyst, she was bewitching and too, falling under. 

She has not,” she regretfully informed. “But it is because she, as the rest of your Etheral Princes, watch, ensuring it is you who meets me.” Almost a cheeky cant of her head, something akin to a modest, shy fae, but one fully aware of her hex upon her company. A cut of garnets slipped almost abashedly from him, her words a tease. “She hasn’t even told me your name.”

The blessing of gentle murmur caressed his auds as the the Sahira called over her slender shoulder. She could idly imagine it forcing even the most hardened of hearts to weep. 

If you tell me your’s,” her smile released the fresh exhale of a morning glory’s first blossom.

I will tell you mine.”

Her promise, a sacred one despite how easily name’s were handed freely through these times. Names had power, much more than simply ‘what sound do I speak to catch your attention’. It was a summon to your very essence, the binding twine which crafted you, your existence. The Ancients begot this law, and she was annoyed with mortals and their inability to respect such resounding practice. 
But their foolish ways had been set, it seemed.

إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz watched how she moved; how gracefully she projected herself, like a vision, upon the serene fell of night. A heat had gathered now just below the abdomen. It tightened the closer she drew, so that the knot was fixed and his breath cut short upon the crystalline air.

His chin lifted and the crown of his brow angled itself with an imperious demeanor; something borne of his father's masculinity. And as she retreated, his posture only grew further rigid; further entranced. He raised his paw as though to follow and promptly restrained himself, staring now with eyes of indigo and black fire. 

When she looked over her shoulder, the dragon was slain. Everything about her was divine and ever so sensual before him; something that, even to the ascetic darkling, could not be resisted. He moved easily from the shadows, pushing along the ground in calm, unhastened movements until he was directly beside her. His shoulder briefly brushed the fur along the dam's hip, and he had to lower his gaze to meet her own. He wanted more of her: more of her beauty, her scent, her heat.

"Marruz," his voice was thick and soaked up the night like the syrup of maples. "My name is Marruz." And his gaze implored that she return the favor; suggested that he didn't just dispense such information to anyone. He needed to know the name of this deity before him.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She had initially believed she was fully in control of this situation- his tremor both within his heart and the shattering vibration outside of his growing body, she could feel her victory over his imaginative mind. It shook her own aura, pushing with such pressure that it threatened to enamour her in her own twisting words, to push aside the veil and believe this was a fate set aside for her own pleasure, just as much as it was for his own. His upped chin, a sight of a man who owned and took no denial, it plastered a glue on her insight, warning her of his dominance that could rise in her way, but upon leaving him, he washed away the red flag. His musk clung to her hip. 
She did not lick it away, nor shy from the rubbing. It was an invitation to an unreal world that she only needed to pick up the brush, and to use his heartblood as her paint. 

Her narrow frame was clearly bested by his own as far as physical empowerment...but as petite as she was, she felt it was her whom held the reins. 
Looking up to her shadow, the Goddess brought her slender muzzle to his own, words a locking helix as their breaths swam together. 

It is true; you are one of her’s. A Melonii, a founding Son of Meldresi’s culture, of Sithis and Mephala’s legacy, of the Mother Noctis’ whispers...”

She pulled her snout from the premise of his, instead pushing a gentle crown under his jaw line. The Sahira was tucked away, enjoying the cologne that came with it. 
This family was one of many surviving magicks- should she get within their folds, she would easily increase her power of this plane, and make her escape back into the Above without trauma. Marruz was her link to just release.

But how much did she want this?

I can feel your importance, Marruz. I can feel the energy that wraps you, the aura that warps at your entrance, your leaving. It is her power, and your inheritance grants you glory.” She pulled herself back from the ebonian, her mahogany tinged shade moving past him, though a serpentine clash of banner perused invitingly against the base of his maw.

To those who nothing of who, nor deserve to know what I am, know of me as Enchantress,” her dulcets faded into the winds before them. But on a curve of a changed mind, she reapproached him, and laid a trusting pair of garnets into the indigo amethysts of her company. 

But for you, a truly worthy bearer of such a cross, May know both of me, and what I am. I am Zafina Sahira, the Goddess of Paradox.”

Her title swore she was a woman not to be trusted, her trades that of easy debauchery, of fascination into a whirl of blades. She was a danger to any whom dared to involve themselves with her, a tricky wraith in the making. But she strangely she wanted him to know of her blessings, of her sins. Oh,  lhow the mighty have fallen.

إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
She was tempting him. And for once, Marruz wasn't ashamed to admit that he liked it.

Her eyes were so close and her breath so warm; so sweet. His lip flickered on the brink of a smile and deepened handsomely as her cheek brushed against his fur; her forehead touched below the chin. In the nook of his throat, his vocals emit a low, contented grunt and his eyes closed for the fleeting moment.

When she recoiled, his gaze awakened steadily at the rush of blood that filled his body; set his heart beating wildly. Her tail slipped smoothly from the cleft of his jaw and his orbs followed in its trail — now both curious and hungry. And when she spoke her name, he was aware that it was a precious offering. He was aware that this woman before him might very well be a goddess and might very well incite the paradoxes she claimed. So why did that make him all the more enthralled? All the more ready to trust this stranger? 

"A Goddess..." And this wasn't a question. It was surrender.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It was done. He was there, the padding between her paws, the fur upon her back, the rush of life in her blood. It was crisp, clean, but hazy, as his pearly breath warmed the space between the gist of her heart’s unending beat. 
She loved it.

The Witch remained before him, nearly an offering served upon the most invaluable of platters, for him to join in the legacy they were meant to craft together. The dapple of a flutter in lashes was suggestive, though her  garnet gaze held something absolute, something living, something ravenous in its ancient embalmed pair. It was then that her mind devised a descriptive display of how many intangible tangles they would weave into, and how every knot would be her rope to home, his rope to either salvation or damnation. Could she take him with her?

Could she have the Ancients make him too, into a God?

Such stary thoughts whizzed by her, much too complicated for her to focus purely on. This ravenesque titan before her, waited for her, for them to reach those peaks of mountain top terrain, together.  

The Goddess took the step forward to such, and began their hard travel.
A nuzzle to the side of his slender but succulent lip, a single rub, until it doubled, deepened, and split apart her own midnight maw.
With the parting, a kiss frisked just in reach of his own ability.

إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
She neared him again, and this time Marruz was ready. He stiffened at first and then her scent enveloped him once more; wrapped him in a canopy of warmth and that sweet, heavenly aroma. The sensation of her cheek nuzzling sent shivers across his spine. Heat laced his stomach and chest.

When his lip loosened, he caught her as she pulled away; caught her with his own snout and brought it so that their noses touched and he could look into those sanguine pools. He pressed his nose against her forehead and then her cheek; slid against her ear and stopped there for a moment, as though debating whether to whisper something. 

It was lost as he moved back to her muzzle, planting gentle kisses across the small indention of her jaw and neck. Marruz lost himself, for the first time, amid the woman's velveteen plumage.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
I SAW YOU ONLINE LOOKING YESTERDAY YOU SNEKKY SNEK YOU I CANT STAND YOU had me thinking you were a whole gone >;((((

It was so invigorating, how his tongue raked the most tenacious laps around some of the most sensitive bits she hadn’t known were to be touched. It was a caress against her most weakest places, and it threw her mind past the heavens, near in reach of the stars. And soon the ache began, a low rumble of nearing thunder, quaking her limbs to near kneel to this man. As though she were who was meant to show supplication to such a resounding pleasure.

Her excitement began to grow, her silken fur beginning to stick high, rising as goosebumps began to rile her flesh. The moon did well to heighten the mahogany in her fur, the auburn that played peek with any who’s eyes grazed her feline form. It was indeed feline, as how she wrapped around him was scandalous. Tongue hid as she nipped and groomed his hide, pulling free the various knots and twirls, anyway to get closer to the obsidian skin beneath. 

If she could meld into him at this point, she would.