The Sunspire A brown and Yellow Basket
74 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sun Spark had spent a day by the creek earlier and he was moving further inland now and came upon some borders on the mountain. He sat and enjoyed the birds eye view it offered, making sure to stay away from the borders as best he could, He was far too old to be running for his life, so he respected all the borders as well as anyone could. He was making his way back to his daughters pack lands, but he was tired and needed a small rest before he continued on.

He couldn't offer much anymore, his body had given up on him a few years ago, all that was left was his mind. And it was as sound as it could be at his age, granted yes he was beginning to forget things, and he slept a lot. Dreamt a lot about his spring flower, but he still held catacombs of stories and knowledge of healing in there and he would offer what he could to who he could before he departed.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie spent the better part of the morning remarking the boarders but a strange scent came to him anyway, and this scent was to close for what he'd call comfort so he jogged over the the source and was surprised to find an old wolf. Not one to judge and book by it's covers he tossed his tail up over his back but disregarded any other posturing Who are you? He inquired of the elderly male. Not offering his name first either like he normally did.

74 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sun Spark tsked gently and spoke quietly under his breath Manners son manners. he shook his grizzled head and studied the posturing of the young man. This one had a darkness to him it clung to him like a shadow in the mist. He had learned long ago to never mistrust his instincts nad he had the scars to prove the times he had, however there was also a gentle countenance lurking around the youth’s eyes, and he was a youth to him by far. Sun had at least 4 years on him if not more. He was old enough to be his son, his sons actually might be older. He shook his grizzled head, was it really so long ago that they were born and then grown.

I’m Sun spark Son and I’m a storyteller an’ a healer. I come to dis lan’ to die, see my lil gal befo’e I go an’ meet as many as I kin. I am jest takin’ a mome’t ta sit an’ enjoy da day. Would you like to enjoy it wif me my boy? It won’t hurt I promise.