Deepwood Weald Let this soul be your whisper
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 

She'd reached the borders, a limp hare in her maw. She decided she should come back with something other than just information. She dropped the corpse, putting her head to howl for the man. She didn't care that there were likely eyes on her now, or that he would probably already be watching her.
She needed to talk.

She waited, gaze cold and anticipating a form lurching from the trees. She didn't cross the border. She'd figured what she wanted to say, how she would say it. If she was going to pull this off, it would require her to use her best skills, think every scheme through before even starting. It would be hard, yet worthwhile. Right? After, she could live out her days with the Melonii, working without care for them, doing what she did best. Breaking packs.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
It took a moment to recognize the voice that called for him, but once he did he sprinted his way to the borders, eager to know whether Flicker had been able to pull it off. But, needless to say, she was a disappointment just as he expected.

I dont recall my sister giving birth to a rodent, he wasn't good at jokes, but Damien's words were rarely intended as such. Flicker had not completed her quest successfully, and the terms of her affiliation to The Melonii had been clear.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He appeared. He was disappointed evidently. Still, she held her head high yet tail low.
She snorted in light amusement but still reflected his cold demeanor.
"I'd beg to differ. Ramsey seems to be something Sithis regurgitated."
She raised an eyebrow, firing the words back before starting into what she knew without any more time wasting.

"Maegi and Ramsey are together. From what I know, they're lookin' tuh revive Blackfeather Woods. I s'pose we can claim the place of Meldresi. She seems tuh think she'll be safe there. I'm thinkin' Ramsey will want to attack us."

She frowned slightly, letting Damien react and probe for more answers. No doubt he'd want more.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Not even the hint of a smile marred Damien's death stare at Flicker's comment, for as true as it was. Ramsay was perhaps the biggest disappointment to Meldresi's lineage after Vaati, and he was as close as a demonic spawn of the daedra as it gets. Still, the night king frowned deeper, pressing for the recruit to say what she'd come to say.

Surprisingly, what had started for him as another potential disappointment was soon turned around by Flicker's intel. She'd found Maegi after all, and not only her but she'd found the crooked spider as well. But the part that stood out the most from her report was about Blackfeather Woods. Revive? so Kove had failed to keep it running after all. He should have known, or at least he should have sent someone to find out long ago.

Who else resides in Blackfeather? Damien asked, already clearly interested in whatever information Flicker had managed to gather. If he was smart about it Damien could, indeed, finally come back home, really home, as Flicker suggested, and offer his nieces and nephews a home again. He wanted nothing more.
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her interest grew as the man changed. Gone was that gleam that promised death in his eyes, expect replaced by need, interest -- hope. 
"Aye. They disbanded an' now Maegi wants her home back." She could use this. Entice him into wanting Blackfeather Woods so he needed her. "As far as I know, Kove ain't there. Jus' Relmyna's kids." She didn't know if he knew of the spirited pair but hoped he sought to not harm them. If Damien decided to move in on the territory, they'd either have to leave or have to join. That would make two more for her to protect, she supposed. Though, they'd probably take any offer of help like Ramsey -- stubborn bloodline, eh.

"Maegi likes this one lad, scarred an' all. Barely talks. Mou."  She didn't care for him, even if Maegi did. She doubted Damien cared much about any of them, only the ones who'd follow him. "I can be your Rouge. Maegi trusts me enough yet I suppose Ramsey will keep a close eye on me. They are both very against you and the pack. They made that much clear."
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Much of what Flicker said was revealing and unexpected, and yet, so much was still unclear. Damien took a deep breath and blew air out of his nose, deep in thought as he analyzed Flicker's words. She mentioned Cicero's twins but said nothing about Relmyna's whereabouts What about Relmyna? he had to know, for if Kove was gone and something had happened to her it meant that Averna and Astara were vulnerable and he could not allow it. That much was simple.

But the part that was really crucial to understand was how the devil spawn were planning to take over. Damien had no idea who this Mou she spoke of was, but that meant they already had some followers, and by the sound of it, they had it against Damien for some reason. Perhaps you will be a good asset to The Melonii after all. Damien admitted, having changed his expression completely since their meeting had started. Now he looked at Flicker with calm and even pride. She still didn't know anything about the internal affairs of the pack, and yet she had pledged herself to him and his vision. If she cared about Maegi and the Melonii bloodline like she said, Damien would find a propper place for her with his crew. Is there anything else you think I should know? he finally asked, interested in anything else she could gather. Her intel had already been helpful, but every detail was important.
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Relmyna's dead," she said flatly. She any tension she was holding go slack yet kept a stoic expression. She felt like he wasn't about to charge her and chase her away for failing -- her gamble paid off. Bringing him information in place of a Maegi, kicking and screaming, and a Ramsey latched to her neck. Saved her bother, for now at least. It just seemed her help for then was turned down, oh well. Their loss.

"The shadow child could be dangerous, especially if she is learning quickly. Doesn't talk. The pale one talks but is a ghost in the woods. They grew up there, they know it possibly better than you; especially if you've been away a while. They won't leave." She paused, thinking again. "Ramsey seems to think he can hold his own in a fight -- I wouldn't put it past him. I'm sure he's worked to make up for his disadvantage." She supposed that was all she knew. Mou didn't seem too much of a threat, especially if he'd lost that many fights. Or at least appeared to. As for MAegi, Flicker supposed she was the most harmless. She'd never seen her fight, yet seemed adamant about revenge on the one who ripped her face open. Alas, Flicker supposed Damien knew what training MAegi had better than she. "I believe that is all."
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien's expression evidently saddened with the red woman's report on Relmyna. In the short time he had actually known her Damine had gotten to see her as family, the mother of Cicero's daughters and a truly gifted witch, and he would mourn her in silence. But he tried to push those thoughts to the back of his head for a moment to be able to analyze the rest of the information.

By flicker's count Ramsay and Maegi didn't really have much of an entourage, and what little they had would struggle to hold up on their feet. For as much training as he could have gotten, Damien was sure that Ramsay wouldn't be hard to deal with, and Averna and Astara probably wouldn't intervene if he was tactful with their handling. They were both a vital part of the clan's future, and he would do whatever it took to put them both under his care.

You did well, was as much of a grateful gesture Flicker would get from Damien at this point. She had still much o prove and do before he could actually trust her, but the information she had conveyed to him in this opportunity was of great value for him. She had made good advances. Get some rest and get acquainted with the group... But don't get too comfortable he said with almost a hint of a smile, ... We might not be staying here too long,
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Flicker had mourned Relmyna, privately. She'd given her a start here and gave her a purpose. She owed it to her -- yet she wasn't here now to say if this was what she wanted. Little could be done anyway. 
Alas, she oven over the late Listener, instead she had a new purpose. Wolves didn't stick on deaths much.

She gave him a flash of a grin, a break in the consistent expression she'd greeted him with. She supposed she'd fit in here; she hoped so at least. She wasn't about to map the territory nor mark it, she'd take his words as a promise. They'd be moving to Blackfeather Woods again. "I hope I can continue my due service, Damien." She wondered if she'd move up the ranks at all, or if she'd stay subordinate. Something to do the dirty work. Either way, she could make a life here. It was a pack and lead by a powerful couple with powerful members. She could only add to that.