Jade Fern Grove there beyond the palisade
83 Posts
Ooc —
she'd have been content with the borders, but the morning had brough a kind of warmth that invite exploration further out from the pack she'd made home. she's keen on proving her ability to learn plants, and so hunts for the few that she'd learned in her travels in Teekon or learned from Brisbane. the glade the finds herself in mid-morn is lovely and decked out with all the small beauties of spring. tiny shoots, budding branches and the small scurries of @Puckish birds and darting prey as winter slowly leeches back to from whereever it came. she'll mis the snow for the ease of hunting and tracking it brought, but she's long tired of the cold. Vuk pauses as she pushed through a tight spot of mixed undergrowth; peering over her shoulder to ensure the poultice Baelfire'd installed is still whole and secure.
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
spring was perhaps the bitchin'est season. everyone was either on edge from their weird oversexed bodies or enjoying the weather. Puck didn't really give a shit about the sexual side; if he met a willing girl that was damn fine but he was still a bit of a gentleman. nothing had shaped him into a crazy addict wanting to get his fix. so this - enjoying the weather portion of spring? - that was perfectly okay with him. he was rolling among the grass, ignorant of the other person's presence.

suddenly, BAM. a head poked out of some brush and he would roll over to look. startled at the miracle appearance of some lady, he'd gasp dramatically. "oh shit" he exclaimed with a stumbled laugh of good humor "I legit didn't know you were there." the coywolf barked laughter more, finding his surprise to be amusing. she seemed to be looking back as if expecting someone or just checkin' on something. he could smell the strong scent of herbs. was she some fancy healer lady?
1/5 0/5
major focus on storytelling, solo hunting and entertainment
83 Posts
Ooc —
she'd missed him in her hurry to make sure she hadn't ripped off Baelfire's handiwork (to her relief it is whole and secure) but her head whips around in a hurry when he speaks. He small - she practically towers over him, which isn't really a rare thing but from his proximity and voice she'd have expected him to be bigger. he's laughter and energy and spirit, and it's almost a shock to stumlbe across him in the midst of the quiet glade. "oh!" is all she can say at first, and then she pulls herself from the bush entirely. tail is wagging before she remember's it's missing, and the sharp shoot of pain is enough to have her perform an odd little jump. and then, for he didn't seem to be doing much else than lying there, "why are you on the ground?" 
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
an easy smile reaches his lips as he looks away from her face to the grove. "cause lookin' at things is super fun when you're upside down" he says this honestly enough, serious enough. the ferns here are all a brilliant emerald. and the tips of them were funny when you saw them bottom first. it was like there was a blanket over the sky in sometimes narrow places. blankets of lovely green. okay, so maybe it was like looking at a hill or mountain from far away. 

"why don't you try it?" Puck would ask, wiggling his body over more so she could have the room to do so. he would breathlessly laugh, catching sight of her tail after the little start. "oh man, you're hurt and I'm encouragin' ya to lie on the dirty floor. probably not a good idea - nope! - so Imma gets up..." and get up he did, bouncing to his paws with all the agility of youth but none of the grace. sprawling legs aside, he managed not to clip her with his paws. "theeeeeere we go!" he'd stretch out his constricted body.
1/5 0/5
83 Posts
Ooc —
besides rolling over as a pup and later a juvenile, until her bulk had gotten too big to do so comfortably, she'd never considered looking at the world the wrong way round. "hm," she offered contemplatively, not risking rolling onto her back and displacing the poultice there. instead, she craned her head as far as her shoulders would allow, gaining not an upside-down view but a sideways one. 

he spoke again, and, distracted, she straightened her head and regarded him with a grin. he was brimming with energy - so much that she imagined with nothing to hold him to the earth, he'd go jetting off into the sky like - like a really fast bird, she supposed. grin remaining, she asked, "what's your name? I'm Vuk." 
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she offered a soft 'hm' but said nothing else. well, until she gave her name away. Vuk, eh? he hadn't ever heard that name before. he thrust out his thin chest, a beam crossing his face. "Puck's the name!" he'd reply in all his fabulous introduction. his head would dip dangerously low to the ground, a sort of bow to her "I lived over there in Elysium" though he wasn't entirely sure of his relationship with the pack yet. "you have a pack?" last time he had been in the Teekons, he hadn't affiliated with them. well, not really anyways. but a new friend potential caused him to be interested where she lived.
1/5 0/5
83 Posts
Ooc —
she was struck suddenly with how closely related their names sounded - her parents had had a penchant for rhyming names, and surely he could have been her brother, in name at least. the thought had a grin spread across her face; frankly, his excitement was infectious. "what's Elysium like?"  she asked almost immediately - Lost Creek was the only pack she'd stumbled upon here thus far, and she hadn't bothered with others. that didn't mean, however, that she wasn't interested in them. "yeah- Lost Creek Hollow." she offered a beat later, tail waving at her hocks.
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"pretty" boring so far but he breezed right by that thought "great" liar. the people were nice and all that, but hardly anything happened. that's why he left the territory a lot. he wanted to expand his horizons even if they housed him back in Elysium. "yeah, we house some kick-ass parties" that he always seemed to miss. Puck's head drifted down slightly as he looked at Vuk with some guilt. "honestly I just joined 'em. I don't really know a ton of shit bout the place. what's Lost Creek like?"
1/5 0/5
83 Posts
Ooc —
ah, so Elysium was essentially party-central of the Wilds. her father had never mentioned that. still, she doubts she'd fit in very well at all, and perhaps it was good fortune that had plopped her on the Hollow's borders. he reveals further that he's entirely new to the pack, and she grins. "me too!" she paused.  "well, I mean, new to the pack and Teekon. It's nice - the beta's a little intimidating but everyone else I've met is nice."  she offers, then immediately feels bad for blabbering and shuts her mouth.