Trapped in a hole
Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Snowstorm was trekking through her new territory, when all of a sudden, she fell through the ground. "Help," she wailed. "I'm stuck! A Rock is on my tail!" She tried to leap, but fell back as she felt a sharp pain in her tail. "Anybody, come quickly!" The light was fading from her vision. "Help....." Her voice trailed away as the light faded away completely.
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
The toxicologist was digging for clay when she heard it. The ground... rumbled? She lifted her head and looked around, just in time to see a dusty cloud disappear in the atmosphere. It was then she heard the calls.

At a brisk pace, she reached the hole and looked down to find a she-wolf. She didn't bother asking her name or even if she was part of the pack or not, simply calling down to her, though she doubted her eerily deep voice would be much comfort, nor the strange violet eyes that seemed to give an unnerving stare. "Are you hurt? What happened? A sinkhole?"
<I>Loyal warrior till death</I>
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
Vectra came running at the cries, she heard someone crying out for help. Upon arriving at the scene she saw Tyrande and a hole, with Ty's position it looked like someone was in that hole. Dear god. Vectra quickly but carefully made her way to where she could see snow as well, upon noticing the pup was a juvenile Vectra was livid, her protective instincts were in overdrive. Looking to Ty with worried eyes she said "we have to get her out of there" she said, her voice filled with worry. She had to save this child, her being would not allow it otherwise. She hoped that Ty would help her.

speech

Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Snowstorm looked up at the pretty she-wolves. One had violet eyes that caught her attention. I'm fine, except I can't jump. My tail is caught under this boulder. She pointed her muzzle to the boulder crushing her tail. She tried to push it off, but it only made it worse. She yelped. "I was walking, when I fell. The boulder fell on my tail." Her voice started to falter. That was odd. "My voice," she said, and it faltered almost completely. "The nerve in my tail. It controls my vocal cords. It's crushed. My voice is gone!"

Sniffing, she looked up at the wolves who were unknown to her. The other wolf, she realized, was very pretty, with a brown body and a white face. Her voice failed completely now, and she could only stare up at the wolves. @Tyrande Nightshade, @Vectra.

(Vectra, how did you get that beautiful table on?)
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
"Thank you, Miss Obvious!" She looked over at the larger wolf. "Vectra, wasn't it? It goes without saying that we need to get her out of there..."

The Nightshade looked down and smiled softly, deciding not to have her normal toothy grin, considering it's more like a Cheshire Cat than anything. "Well, it's nice to meet you. You can call me Tyra." It wasn't often that the toxicologist offered her nick name rather her real one. "We'll get you out of there quicker than you can say 'Cattail'!"

She turned back to Vectra. "Listen, Vectra, if we're going to get her out of there, we're going to have to do it swiftly and safely. This is a sinkhole, and there's a good chance it may widen if we're not too careful. Another problem is her tail. We wolves use our tail for balance. She won't be able to jump out properly. I'm going to go down their and get that rock off her tail. It's easier for me to get down and get up, since I'm smaller. There's also a chance that she may or may not go into shock. I'm going to stay down there and comfort her... I need you to find a long, sturdy stick or branch to pull her up, deal?"

She was already skidding down the steep slopes of the hole. "Hold on, I'm coming. You find the stick, okay Vectra?"
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
Vectra nodded and looked down to the child "don't worry we are gonna get you out of there" she said before turning to Ty and saying "hey... thanks, your a big help" she quickly ran off to find the perfect branch after that, it had to be strong just like Ty said. Vectra wasn't gonna have the pup falling in further on her watch. She quickly sped off to the tree line, which thankfully had plenty of loose limbs for her to pick among. so she searched for the strong long one, even looking among the low loose branches to see if she could rip one loose.

speech

Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Snowstorm waited for Tyra to come down into the hole, and Vectra raced off to find a branch. The light was fading out again, and Snowstorm tried to warn Tyra, but she was now a mute. She crumpled to the ground, and passed out.

(Skip me next round. I'm playing a wolf that's out cold.)
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande saw the juvenile collapse, and gave out a silent gasp of fright. As she reached the bottom, she quickly sped over and(with difficulty, removed the boulder off the little wolf. Making sure she was alright everywhere else, Tyrande curled herself beside the juvenile. She proceeded to- very uncharacteristically, but very motherly, lick the nose of the little wolf. It was a very sensative point on a wolf's body. It may be enough to rouse Snowstorm, if it took a while.

She continued to stroke her tongue across the nose, showing a rare side of her. The side that showed true compassion and care. The side that showed the mother within her. "Get back on your feet, Little One..."

"Get back on your feet..."
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
Vectra finally found the holy grail of branches, as only that would do. Dragging the large stick back she looked over the crevasse to see the pup was now free, but knocked out. Worried filled her again and she looked to Ty "is she alright!?" she said out with a worried tone and expression. Once Vectra was assured all was well though she would take the humongous branch and start leaning it down the hole with her teeth, till she was holding onto it with one end and dangling the other for the pup.

speech

202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande looked up, relieved that Vectra had arrived. "She's fine! She's just out cold."

She looked down at the juvenile. Her eyes lingered over Snowstorm's tail and she visibly cringed. "Ouch. That must've really hurt... Did you get the branch... stick-thingy?"

Tyrande was still beside the youngling. She turned back and continued to try and wake the arctic wolf. "C'mon, you can wake now, Little One, help is here for you..."
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
short post X-X

Vectra continued to hold the stick over the edge, her worried eyes held on the pup. Vectra could do nothing but wait and hope the child awoke, and tried to pull herself out with Vectra's and Ty's help.

speech

Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze

Nvm.)

Snow awoke, feeling Tyra's tongue on her nose, and seeing Vectra with a stick. She flailed her paws wildly, trying to show them that she was awake. Standing up, she walked up to the branch, wagging her tail as she steadily climbed up it. Reaching the top, she collapsed on the ground panting.

speech

202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Well, Tyrande had expected to have to push Snowstorm out while Vectra pulled. It was surprising as the pup clawed her way up the branch without hesitation. She stared, almost in awe for a second before following the juvenile up, jumping up the steep slope of the cave-in before scrambling the last few feet, rather gracelessly.

When she herself had dragged herself out of the hole, panting wildly, she looked at Snowstorm with inquisitive, yet proud eyes. "Let's pray that you're one of Ouroboros, because you're strong for one so young..."

She continued to pant, turning to Vectra. "Thanks. I don't know what I would've done had you not been here to help."
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
Vectra let loose a sigh of relief as the young pup made it safely out of the hole. She was safe now. Vectra made sure Ty got out as well, nodding to her with a slight smile as she gave her thanks to Vectra. Vectra was thankful as well, but she had had enough excitement for today. Thus causing her to be a bit quiet. After all she had quite the scare, worried that the pup would be injured, or worse, end up dead.

speech

Fire and ice
9 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Snowstorm tried to whine, but couldn't. She stared at the other wolves, regret in her eyes. She regreted ever coming to this part of the territory, but she was thankful she now knew these two amazing wolves. she started to pad home, then turned towards the others, mostly to Tyra, but to the other as well. No sound would come out of her mouth, so she used body language to thank them, asking if they wanted to train her in body language.
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande read this movements silently, and also reverted to the primitive way of speaking.It is not a problem, Little One, if you need anything, my den is always open. She turned toawrds the back of the lake.

If you need anything, my den is between the mountains and the lake, in a small den hidden beneath the shade of two large rocks.

Her movements were fluid and smooth, as if it was a slow, silent dance. It was much more calming and serene than her usual words. She seemed a different wolf when she spoke with no sound at all.
75 Posts
Ooc — Lunatara
Vectra's tail wagged once as the girl thanked them. "you are quite welcome dear. Just call for me if you need me, im afraid I haven't tried finding a den yet, I have enjoyed exploring this place to much." she said warmly to the child, though the saying was meant for them both as she was fine with either of their company.

speech

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »