Hushed Willows to find you do no wrong
6 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Just a visitor! Maybe? Close to the borders, has not crossed.

The land had forced him to stumble upon their borders. Steep walls loomed over him on both sides as he found himself amongst the beautiful lands. A soft ooh seemed to escape him every now and then. It was nothing like his old home but it was still magical in its own way. Willow trees dotted the land with the faint sea breeze teasing his senses.

There was something else though. The scent markers were present and alerted him to the presence of those who lived here. He had, accidentally, stumbled upon a pack's lands. Respectfully he shuffled back a bit from their borders. Perhaps he could admire the land for a few minutes longer before rounding back to somewhere unclaimed.
73 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
he was just returning from a small voyage outside when he came across the russet man, walking along the border of elysium. the behavior might have disturbed more territorial wolves, but he only saw a potential acquaintance filled with stories, and besides, olive had mentioned that their boundaries were porous, so long as wolves behaved. he gave him a chuff, walking his tail and trotting up with his head canted in welcome.

you like the willows? he asked, following the stranger's gaze up to the trees. they're pretty. this is my sister's home; they call it elysium. it's a sanctuary for all, so they wouldn't mind you going in if you're gonna stay friendly and not cause any trouble.

he cocked a brow, a gentle smile stretching his maw. you interested in a little tour? he drawled. it was something he wouldn't mind giving, and perhaps the man had something to offer him, in turn.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Others might have been smarter and seemed more alarmed when a stranger showed up. Yet Saint was very smitten with the concept of company. Oh, I absolutely adore them. He breathed in response before smiling softly. His heart fluttered in his chest as the male explained the glorious things about this place.

A sanctuary. The idea was stunning and breathtaking. He couldn't believe it could get much better than here. Then he was offered such a sweet deal. With it coming from such a kind face, he would find himself a fool to decline it.

I would love one. His black-tipped tail swayed low behind him as he took a few steps closer to the stranger. I'm Saint Marino. And might I ask for your name?
73 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
his grin widened at the response, and he nodded in welcome. cortez shakti, he shot back softly. he lifted his brows in question, falling into place beside the russet man before beginning to pad back into the trees. it's quite the place, cortez remarked. very beautiful, very peaceful.

they walked along, presumably, for a little while in silence before the bard broke it again. so, saint marino, where ya from? he asked, casting a sidelong glance over to his new companion. he was a little plain but handsome, his most striking features the vivid yellow eyes so bright in his face. anywhere i'd have heard of, or somewhere far away?

he let himself relax, settling into the role of tour guide. he didn't have very many stories about this place, but well—maybe he could make some up. saint marino would be none the wiser, right? and it wasn't malicious, anyway.
6 Posts
Ooc —
Cortez. He practically purred the name back to the male. It was a dashing name, so unique and unfamiliar compared to the names he was used to. He thought on all the beauty around him as they moseyed about the land in silence for some time. Occasionally he would softly ooo or ahh at the sight of a particularly stunning tree or remarkable patch of flowers. There was no denying he had been charmed by the land. Charmed enough to almost miss the question that was presented to him.

Salmon Run. A quaint little place rather south of here. I'd be surprised if you had heard of us and surely I'd remember you if you stopped by. A songbird like laugh escaped him. Was that too forward of him to say? It was merely the truth and Saint did not — could not — lie.
73 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
salmon run. nowhere he'd ever heard of, perhaps too south for him to know. cortez knew the expansive north, the broad east. . .south was a little beyond his meanderings. he caught the implicit compliment and smirked, turning to face saint more fully, even as he continued to stride forward.

really? you'd remember me? he shot back cheekily. his pale eyes glittered like champagne. pelt like mine, i find i tend to blend into the scenery. . .but i'm flattered, nonetheless, cortez added, tail swaying behind him.

oh, he was kind of in his element, now. i'm assuming lots of salmon at salmon run? the shakti asked half-rhetorically, cocking his head.

the tour continued without incident, and then they went their separate ways.